Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mich40

Bono has emergency surgery. :(

[quote name='mich40 wrote:

petermullen wrote:

mummy wrote:

petermullen']there's alot of different things it could have been...so speculating is pointless until more information is given....

I wouldn't say it's entirely pointless.  It creates conversation, causes no harm and shows that people are genuinely concerned for Bono's health.
happy.gif

ok....i speculate that he had a disc herniation that was causing him extreme pain in his extremities, and/or numbness, causing him not to be able to hold onto his microphone.

The fact that this was not an outpatient procedure...that he is an inpatient for a few days....suggests that the surgery was not simple, and moderately invasive. i think 6 weeks minimum recovery time.....

I could be totally wrong of course........

Get well soon Bono....

I'd like to speculate that they are keeping him there so they can keep the man still for once in his life. happy.gif

Bono is going to have to be still...and with all those drugs and painkillers..we are going to get some great f*ckin lyrics...a la Jim Morrison style!!! I hear some great poetry comin around!!

My beloved Zootopian friends.

Its been a long week for me. Yesterday, I watched for a second the news regarding the Prince of Realm, Bono. It is very hard for me to hear that he is injured in an accident. Sometimes here, I get a "how strong he is" feeling of Bono, based on his "labour of Love" movements. But, I also been feeling the "Need Rest" feeling from within my Prince. It is hard spiritually to feel and hear this kind of news about him who is a light to Realm and many. I have been as always praying for "Bono" and his family, as they are always included in my prayers. I shall continue to place him in God's most special care, it is hard to not be able to be there in his realm. But the first thing that came to my mind when I saw the news was, this can't be happening to my Prince, just before his tour here. So, immediately I began to formulate my own healing oil, with recipie and all for my Prince, together with a healing room for my Prince, where he lies in total comfort, with energy creating stones of all kinds and flowers and just an escape picture for him to be massaged back to health from the top of his head to the bottom of his feet. The neck area in back of his head and around the sides of the neck, and slowly down his shoulders with warm, rounding touch massage together with a few hypnotic words to send him away, like a computer been shut off for about 1 and turned back on for meals, some meditation, just turn off my Prince and bring him back on with a fresh start. How I wish I could be there for him. I swear as my mother is my witness, I would, with Pure Love energies, bring my Prince back to his good health. Than he shall feel what pure love really feels like directly from me. I desire so much for him to be healthy, that somehow, even his medicine recipie comes to me. How would Realm cure her Prince. I want to give the Prince Pure Love of Realm which is truly his to restore him as he restored me when I was sick of being in darkness that lead me to the hospital with immunne system failure and a "no lifeforce" left. I want him to be healthy right now, I need to know, how on earth he had this accident. Who is protecting my Prince? Why did it happen,  everything must be set just right for him. One must be alert to anything that is not safe for him including his sorroudings.  I don't like the living in NY for my Prince. I know many stars have $35 trillion dollars apartments, but my Prince is just as lavish living in a tree like the little RAM budha. NY causes stress and looks so active and all but just for a visit. 

I just wish I could be where he is at so I can just take care of him myself, how good it is to have someone care for one when one is sick, give me a cup of tea. I like the personal attention, I want that for the Prince, but with Pure Love included like his mother would if she was here. Bono, Prince of Realm, I send you my Soul which holds your belonging inside so that you can get back on your feet and just be healthy, happy and in peace. Realms love is always right next to the Prince no matter where he is at. I don't care what the world thinks of me, I just know that you are Realm's Prince and I want you to be up, happy and health and enjoying your life, you deserve it. NY for the Prince just doesn't feel right. Safety of the Prince is the most important thing in Realm's world. All who work for his protection, please take care of the Prince, keep your eyes open all of the time, be awakened all of the time for him. Protect Bono. I send Prince all of the Pure Love Energies I hold for him right now to his bed so that he can get healed and repaired soon. Bono, Realm is thinking of you, I am closer than you can imagine to you. Get healed soon, Prince of Realm, you are loved/

Realmawake

Anyway I hope he rests well and they keep his Blackberry away from him (I would assume he has one since you know, the tour) so he can rest without interruption. Give it to the nurses and tell em to lock it up so he can sleep! And not trying to be funny but depending on what the injury was and how they fixed it, they should hang the wheel mic over his bed so he can use it instead of the hanging triangle we use in the hospital for our rehab patients....unless of course that is how he injured himself. Then it would be in bad taste...but if it wasn't how he hurt himself, then it would inspire him to rest and get better so he can be out singing later on.....but rest for now! Hope he gets better gowns than we provide our rehab pts!

Its been a long week for me. Yesterday, I watched for a second the news regarding the Prince of Realm, Bono. It is very hard for me to hear that he is injured in an accident. Sometimes here, I get a "how strong he is" feeling of Bono, based on his "labour of Love" movements. But, I also been feeling the "Need Rest" feeling from within my Prince. It is hard spiritually to feel and hear this kind of news about him who is a light to Realm and many. I have been as always praying for "Bono" and his family, as they are always included in my prayers. I shall continue to place him in God's most special care, it is hard to not be able to be there in his realm. But the first thing that came to my mind when I saw the news was, this can't be happening to my Prince, just before his tour here. So, immediately I began to formulate my own healing oil, with recipie and all for my Prince, together with a healing room for my Prince, where he lies in total comfort, with energy creating stones of all kinds and flowers and just an escape picture for him to be massaged back to health from the top of his head to the bottom of his feet. The neck area in back of his head and around the sides of the neck, and slowly down his shoulders with warm, rounding touch massage together with a few hypnotic words to send him away, like a computer been shut off for about 1 and turned back on for meals, some meditation, just turn off my Prince and bring him back on with a fresh start. How I wish I could be there for him. I swear as my mother is my witness, I would, with Pure Love energies, bring my Prince back to his good health. Than he shall feel what pure love really feels like directly from me. I desire so much for him to be healthy, that somehow, even his medicine recipie comes to me. How would Realm cure her Prince. I want to give the Prince Pure Love of Realm which is truly his to restore him as he restored me when I was sick of being in darkness that lead me to the hospital with immunne system failure and a "no lifeforce" left. I want him to be healthy right now, I need to know, how on earth he had this accident. Who is protecting my Prince? Why did it happen,  everything must be set just right for him. One must be alert to anything that is not safe for him including his sorroudings.  I don't like the living in NY for my Prince. I know many stars have $35 trillion dollars apartments, but my Prince is just as lavish living in a tree like the little RAM budha. NY causes stress and looks so active and all but just for a visit. 

I just wish I could be where he is at so I can just take care of him myself, how good it is to have someone care for one when one is sick, give me a cup of tea. I like the personal attention, I want that for the Prince, but with Pure Love included like his mother would if she was here. Bono, Prince of Realm, I send you my Soul which holds your belonging inside so that you can get back on your feet and just be healthy, happy and in peace. Realms love is always right next to the Prince no matter where he is at. I don't care what the world thinks of me, I just know that you are Realm's Prince and I want you to be up, happy and health and enjoying your life, you deserve it. NY for the Prince just doesn't feel right. Safety of the Prince is the most important thing in Realm's world. All who work for his protection, please take care of the Prince, keep your eyes open all of the time, be awakened all of the time for him. Protect Bono. I send Prince all of the Pure Love Energies I hold for him right now to his bed so that he can get healed and repaired soon. Bono, Realm is thinking of you, I am closer than you can imagine to you. Get healed soon, Prince of Realm, you are loved/

Realmawake

Now..this is real proof that Realm isn't Bono! laugh.gif 

Don't worry, Realm.  Our Bono will be okay.  He knows the healing power of love, so you keep sending him those good vibes and so will the rest of us. <3 

Its morning here and had to sign in to see if anybody knows anymore news on Paul ??

Hope and praying everything is a success and like everyone else some news if its not too much to ask would be nice , not cause we're nosey but because we care. xxoo

Its morning here and had to sign in to see if anybody knows anymore news on Paul ??

Hope and praying everything is a success and like everyone else some news if its not too much to ask would be nice , not cause we're nosey but because we care. xxoo

Hi there 123! We've all been around for news all day but nothing heard yet - we are expecting that maybe we hear something on Monday at the earliest.

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

123love']Its morning here and had to sign in to see if anybody knows anymore news on Paul ??

Hi there 123! We've all been around for news all day but nothing heard yet - we are expecting that maybe we hear something on Monday at the earliest.

It feels like we're all sitting in the waiting room(yes...like family)waiting to hear some news..........Come on...U2 people..let us know how BONO is doing.frown.gif Even my boy keeps asking me if I heard anything(which I thought was really sweet) : )

Ther is little more I can say, as we have a big lack of information. As U2LAWoman typed, it would br crutial to know if Bono had a fall.

Anyway, a discal herniation seems to be the most logical explanation. In these cases, surgeons use to delay back surgery as much as they can, because it is not a guarantee of recovery. Also, MRI images many times do not match with patient's symptoms (sometimes yo can see painless herniations), so it is difficult to take a correct decision (when to operate, WHERE to operate, even if operation is convenient or not).

So, let's have hope...

was said for you this weekend in synagog!!
PLEEZE get better honey!!!! 
We need you as much as your family does!
If you need a nurse with lots of post neuro surgery from a major
hospital in boston, just let me know and i will be there

..... So, immediately I began to formulate my own healing oil, with recipie and all for my Prince, together with a healing room for my Prince, where he lies in total comfort, with energy creating stones of all kinds and flowers and just an escape picture for him to be massaged back to health from the top of his head to the bottom of his feet. The neck area in back of his head and around the sides of the neck, and slowly down his shoulders with warm, rounding touch massage together with a few hypnotic words to send him away, like a computer been shut off for about 1 and turned back on for meals, some meditation, just turn off my Prince and bring him back on with a fresh start. How I wish I could be there for him. I swear as my mother is my witness, I would, with Pure Love energies, bring my Prince back to his good health. Than he shall feel what pure love really feels like directly from me. I desire so much for him to be healthy, that somehow, even his medicine recipie comes to me. How would Realm cure her Prince. I want to give the Prince Pure Love of Realm which is truly his to restore him as he restored me when I was sick of being in darkness that lead me to the hospital with immunne system failure and a "no lifeforce" left. I want him to be healthy right now, ......

...... I send Prince all of the Pure Love Energies I hold for him right now to his bed so that he can get healed and repaired soon. Bono, Realm is thinking of you, I am closer than you can imagine to you. Get healed soon, Prince of Realm, you are loved/

Realmawake

Rosa. You should write Mills and Boon books. I was starting to get a little turned on with some of that stuff. Seriously you partner is a hell of a lucky person. Don't worry Rosa Bono will be fine.

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

Zhivvy
wrote:

123love
']Its morning here and had to sign in to see if anybody knows anymore news on Paul ??

Hope and praying everything is a success and like everyone else some news if its not too much to ask would be nice , not cause we're nosey but because we care. xxooHi there 123! We've all been around for news all day but nothing heard yet - we are expecting that maybe we hear something on Monday at the earliest.

It feels like we're all sitting in the waiting room(yes...like family)waiting to hear some news..........Come on...U2 people..let us know how BONO is doing.frown.gif Even my boy keeps asking me if I heard anything(which I thought was really sweet) : )

my family keeps inquiring too... but have to tell them, no news from the B-man.frown.gif

I just heard the news Bono collapsed and had emergency surgery - I was so shocked and knew U2.com will have more info.

I am shocked about this, and feeling the same sort of sentiment Rosa is feeling, only I can't express it the way she does.

I just hope he is okay and his family is by his side to help him through it.

hi voxie! there's a special thread in the all bout u2-formum where you can leave your get well-wishes for our favourite guy! and yes, the news was a shock, i'll be so happy when we hear he's doing fine!

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

U2LAWoman']Not to be changing the subject..but does anyone know what happened? Was he swinging on the wheel mike? Or did he have a fall?

guess he waz acting like a 25 year old on stage.... forgetting he just turned  twice that age... bragging...
smokin.gif

Okay...I'm sounding like my mother....lol.....is anyone suprised this hasn't happened already..Bono being a monkey and everything...but really he enjoys life and is so passionate and happy all the time and he was doing something he loves doing..it couldn't be stopped. Age and limits means nothing for people like him(us). grin.gifU2 LAWoman, I am surprised too it didn't happen before, Bono climbing and being a monkey on stage LOL. In addition to that a man with a mission can't be stopped easily...I am sure that he will do whatever is possible to be back on stage in few weeks. He is this kind of man!

Sandrine

Hello u2lawoman xxx

Hey 123!! It's nice to see you on here again. : )

[quote name='samodri2 wrote:

U2LAWoman wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

U2LAWoman']Not to be changing the subject..but does anyone know what happened? Was he swinging on the wheel mike? Or did he have a fall?

guess he waz acting like a 25 year old on stage.... forgetting he just turned  twice that age... bragging...
smokin.gif

Okay...I'm sounding like my mother....lol.....is anyone suprised this hasn't happened already..Bono being a monkey and everything...but really he enjoys life and is so passionate and happy all the time and he was doing something he loves doing..it couldn't be stopped. Age and limits means nothing for people like him(us).
grin.gifU2 LAWoman, I am surprised too it didn't happen before, Bono climbing and being a monkey on stage LOL. In addition to that a man with a mission can't be stopped easily...I am sure that he will do whatever is possible to be back on stage in few weeks. He is this kind of man!

Sandrine

Hopefully nothing too drastic...like they were talking in the other threads about bulls blood and turkey basting or turking stuffing...LOL! No...joking aside, I'm sure Bono will be fine and up and around in no time. Don't think he'll be swinging though!

be1489ba.jpgDont worry about show pressures just heal up Paul, your only human and people sometimes may forget that but hey look how many people who love you, more people with you than against you, you are blest, love 123 love xxoo

Realmawake

Rosa!!!  How are ya girl??!!

Wow that's some heavy stuff but I'm sure Bono will be ok and back prancing around on stage again in no time wink.gif tongue.gif