Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

What can Bono the bag do?

[quote name='PattiU2 wrote:

U2LAWoman wrote:

Anjana']oh-oh 6 0'clock tick tock has come and gone and I'm still on here.....

I take it Bonobag is not cooking for me tonight!

Maybe Bono the bag can cook some hamburger helper for you sometime!

Or if Bono the bag is feeling adventurous, Tuna Helper!  (YUCK)101_9591.jpg

[quote name='Nancy_Hanks wrote:

U2LAWoman']

LAWoman, is that a Red Lobster necklace?  Has B-man been eating buttery lobsters?

laugh.gif he can't help himself!

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy']
002-1.jpg

OMG!! and does he know how to please you!

Oh he does!!! What a thoughtful man!well, if hes gonna wait on you so nice, I think he needs a bow tie....

003-1.jpg

can he stand at the lecturn and teach your class? or conduct the band? what else does bono bag look at?

017.jpg

006-3.jpg

[quote name=dreamingoutloud11]OMG! This is the best thread ever! Hands down!!

I've just read through the entire thing...it's hysterical! You girls are so creative and so funny! I want to get a bag immediately! I live in the states, but I don't think there's a Walmart near me. I'll have to check it out. I'd love to try my hand at this...but I know that I won't hold a candle to any of your creations!!

Zhivvy...I love the Bo-nut one you contributed to the muffin thread !!! I also the love the Captain Jack one...geez, they're all so great...I don't know if I could pick a favorite....I love 'em all and I'm pretty sure that Bono would too...who knows...he might be chuckling over them right now! Don't tear a stitch, B!!

yes!! and all it took was a bono-bag, a crazy, drooling, english marathon-runner and a wide imagination.... and a bunch of zooladies (who're just as crazy and inventive!)happy.gif

too funny!

btw: like the signboards, zhiv!! seems you're not the only one there with a creative mind laugh.gif

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

dreamingoutloud11
']OMG! This is the best thread ever! Hands down!!

I've just read through the entire thing...it's hysterical! You girls are so creative and so funny! I want to get a bag immediately! I live in the states, but I don't think there's a Walmart near me. I'll have to check it out. I'd love to try my hand at this...but I know that I won't hold a candle to any of your creations!!

Zhivvy...I love the Bo-nut one you contributed to the muffin thread !!! I also the love the Captain Jack one...geez, they're all so great...I don't know if I could pick a favorite....I love 'em all and I'm pretty sure that Bono would too...who knows...he might be chuckling over them right now! Don't tear a stitch, B!!

yes!! and all it took was a bono-bag, a crazy, drooling, english marathon-runner and a wide imagination.... and a bunch of zooladies (who're just as crazy and inventive!)happy.gif

too funny!

btw: like the signboards, zhiv!! seems you're not the only one there with a creative mind laugh.gif

laugh.gif Glad you like our village names Barbara - you'll be seeing lots of them soon!

Need to get dressed and take children out - but a couple more adventures of Bono the bag before I go!

009-2.jpg

010.jpg

019-1.jpg