Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

What can Bono the bag do?

[quote name='xtraspicy62 wrote:

U2LAWoman']Yes, bizaare...I know.....lol...it's like playing with paper dolls!!

It is a little creepy, Spicy!! LOL! I was afraid some of you might ::gasp::. I did and my boys did(well...it's all their clothes.) as we walked into the living room! After they gasped, we all laughed. It looks so real and gangsta! I'm glad you like it too!! I wasn't sure what kind of response I'd get. smokin.gif

Great dressed up Bono bag lawoman - Will have to try that one - Mmmm, wonder what I can dress him in - for some reason daughter's school uniform keeps coming to mind lol!

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

xtraspicy62 wrote:

U2LAWoman']Yes, bizaare...I know.....lol...it's like playing with paper dolls!!

It is a little creepy, Spicy!! LOL! I was afraid some of you might ::gasp::. I did and my boys did(well...it's all their clothes.) as we walked into the living room! After they gasped, we all laughed. It looks so real and gangsta! I'm glad you like it too!! I wasn't sure what kind of response I'd get. smokin.gif

maybe add some bling? its fun to see this thread evolve and evolve and evolve!!!

28062010435.jpg

28062010433.jpg

OMG! These are so great!! Dress up Bono bag paper dolls! Zhivvy and U2LAWoman, you ladies should patent the idea and make some money! Just love the outfits! I'm so enjoying looking at these before I go to bed! Just wonderful!!

You gals are soooooo creative!! Love it!!

OMG! These are so great!! Dress up Bono bag paper dolls! Zhivvy and U2LAWoman, you ladies should patent the idea and make some money! Just love the outfits! I'm so enjoying looking at these before I go to bed! Just wonderful!!

You gals are soooooo creative!! Love it!!

I agree! lets have some bono paper dolls to dress up....wanna start an online buissness!!!!

lol!!!!!! WOW...funny!

my bono-bag went with me to pick up puppy... then went along to a colleagues BBQ and to the summer-weekend. but no pics allowed, sorry girls...  i respected his wish and privacy tongue.gif

[quote name='zooropa_rockz wrote:

Zhivvy']
28062010435.jpg

28062010433.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :DZhivvy, love these..but the checkered dress could use some boobs and a waitress hat, ticket menu and pen!! lol

lol!!!!!! WOW...funny!

my bono-bag went with me to pick up puppy... then went along to a colleagues BBQ and to the summer-weekend. but no pics allowed, sorry girls...  i respected his wish and privacy blockquote>Oh.........no..........you Or better yet, find a basket to put on your bike, place bag in basket. Put puppy in basket...! You have picture. happy.gif and tell puppy to smile.

zooropa_rockz wrote:

Zhivvy']
28062010435.jpg

28062010433.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D
Zhivvy, love these..but the checkered dress could use some boobs and a waitress hat, ticket menu and pen!! lol

But it is only age 6-7 I don't know if boobs could fit in it!!! I'll give it a go lol!!

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

U2LAWoman wrote:

zooropa_rockz wrote:

Zhivvy']
28062010435.jpg

28062010433.jpg

Zhivvy, love these..but the checkered dress could use some boobs and a waitress hat, ticket menu and pen!! lol

But it is only age 6-7 I don't know if boobs could fit in it!!! I'll give it a go lol!! oh, dear, lord! 

[quote name='xtraspicy62 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

U2LAWoman wrote:

zooropa_rockz wrote:

Zhivvy']
28062010435.jpg

28062010433.jpg

But it is only age 6-7 I don't know if boobs could fit in it!!! I'll give it a go lol!!
oh, dear, lord! 

Bono the bag turned out to be a pretty good plaything!! Almost like a Ken doll!!

xtraspicy62 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

U2LAWoman wrote:

zooropa_rockz wrote:

Zhivvy']
28062010435.jpg

28062010433.jpg

oh, dear, lord! 

Bono the bag turned out to be a pretty good plaything!! Almost like a Ken doll!!

but remember, the ken doll was androgynous---roll.gif

Brill (tho slightly disturbing!!)