Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

What can Bono the bag do?

I finally made it to Walmart...  and apparently no one else in my little town felt a need to have a Bono Bag...  they were marked down to $1.

So I bought them out.....  I just could't leave Bono on the shelf at that sad price!!!!  Seemed disrespectful... embarassed.gif

If anyone still wants one, please message me.  I'd be happy to send one out.  They are light weight and shipping can't cost much.

Plus the War pjs are there in several sizes.  I'd be happy to run back if anyone wants a pair.  Let me know........ 

meanwhile, i'm not quite sure I can handle the technical side of creating the crazy pics, but i'm gonna give it a go!

oh my god, how many did you buy? for only one dollar, i would have done the same thing as you...just curious about how many?

aha! so hes wearing this big ass "bling" around his neck like some famous rapper! haha, so cool!

now, who was that dude with the giant clock around his neck...he used to be one vh1...flavor flav?

then theres another rapper who used to have a vry large chain too...was that public enemy or was that ice t?

anyway, an edge bling on bono, omg, who wouldve thought? great idea!

with his arms up like that and crossed....reminds me of a U2 song where he always does this...what is that song?  does the lyric go something like "my arms are tied with wire?" cant remember right at this moment...

04072010441.jpg

[quote name='xtraspicy62 wrote:

U2LAWoman']

with his arms up like that and crossed....reminds me of a U2 song where he always does this...what is that song?  does the lyric go something like "my arms are tied with wire?" cant remember right at this moment...

think you mean with or without you, spicy: my hands are tied, my body bruised, she got me with nothing left to win and nothing left to lose....?

nikki1120']

I finally made it to Walmart...  and apparently no one else in my little town felt a need to have a Bono Bag...  they were marked down to $1.

So I bought them out.....  I just could't leave Bono on the shelf at that sad price!!!!  Seemed disrespectful...
embarassed.gif

If anyone still wants one, please message me
.  I'd be happy to send one out.  They are light weight and shipping can't cost much.

Plus the War pjs are there in several sizes.  I'd be happy to run back if anyone wants a pair.  Let me know........ 

meanwhile, i'm not quite sure I can handle the technical side of creating the crazy pics, but i'm gonna give it a go!

oh my god, how many did you buy? for only one dollar, i would have done the same thing as you...just curious about how many?

I got five.....  tongue.gif

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

xtraspicy62 wrote:

U2LAWoman']

think you mean with or without you, spicy: my hands are tied, my body bruised, she got me with nothing left to win and nothing left to lose....?

oh, yes, yes!!! thats the one! thanks so much! i was having s space out, LOL!

[quote name='nikki1120 wrote:

xtraspicy62 wrote:

nikki1120']

So I bought them out.....  I just could't leave Bono on the shelf at that sad price!!!!  Seemed disrespectful...
embarassed.gif

If anyone still wants one, please message me
.  I'd be happy to send one out.  They are light weight and shipping can't cost much.

I got five..... 
tongue.gif

5 is cool! so glad that you, a true fan, bought them up to give them respect that they deserve!

congradulations on yoour success in finding the almighty, super delux, bono bag!!!

04072010441.jpg

so cute! bono in a dress and tap shoes!! you know, dont you think it would really add in to the show if he broke out into a little tap routine on stage?

but of course with eleanor on stage helping him along!!

04072010441.jpg

Oh, this is precious! Involving our whole families in this madness....  roll.gif

She loves thinking of ideas too!!!

And if she got on the stage with him Spicy - she would teach him well - she is strict and bossy just like her mother!!

The bag has a restraining order against me. Muahaha !!! 

Zhivvy']
04072010441.jpg

so cute! bono in a dress and tap shoes!! you know, dont you think it would really add in to the show if he broke out into a little tap routine on stage?

would be great!! as long as he thinks bout the back... and don get to wild and reckless... i've seen astair doin routines, auch... not with that back, b-man!

and lets hope he's got lovely knees, like eleanore, if he's gonna wear a dress like hers....wink.gif

wink.gif

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

xtraspicy62 wrote:

Zhivvy']
04072010441.jpg

would be great!! as long as he thinks bout the back... and don get to wild and reckless... i've seen astair doin routines, auch... not with that back, b-man!

and lets hope he's got lovely knees, like eleanore, if he's gonna wear a dress like hers....wink.gif

wink.gif

I'll take her dance costume to the show just in case he wants to try it on!!!

i bet you'll offer to assist him getting in it?!
Well i help Eleanor to dress in it - so only fair that i help him too!

[quote name='Nancy_Hanks wrote:

Zhivvy']
04072010441.jpg

Oh, this is precious! Involving our whole families in this madness....  roll.gifFunny, Zhivvy........your daughter is a sport and very cool! Other than helping me out with a few pics, my kids say they won't have anything to do with my madness! In fact, the story is...when they saw the Rolling Stone bags. One of the first one's was the COLDPLAY bag. In fact..they threw it in the basket for me(without telling..I only saw it at the checkstand) Now with the Bono bag, it was there for a few days..before they said anything to me. When I walked over to that department one day...that is when I saw BTB. I then told them, "WHY DIDN't you guys tell me these were here!!!??" LOL!! THey said...uh..Mom......we DIDn't want to...we knew you'd just go crazy over it!! lol roll.gif

You gals crack me up!laugh.gif The tea party and him in a blue dress are a hoot!

You gals crack me up!laugh.gif The tea party and him in a blue dress are a hoot!

Thanks Anjana, I'm glad you like em!! I'm missing my teapot set and I can't find it!

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

Anjana']You gals crack me up!
laugh.gif
The tea party and him in a blue dress are a hoot!

Thanks Anjana, I'm glad you like em!! I'm missing my teapot set and I can't find it!

Have you looked in the Bonobag?! Think he may try to run off with it!