Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

What can Bono the bag do?

you are missing one VITAL one

came back to say good nite... but think i'll hold.....

i'll have to wait till the morning then, see you guys! sleep tide, bag-bono and real bono too, ofcourse!  xxx

I have to go out for a few hours, can't wait to see if there are more!!

I have a framed U2 poster just to the side of my bed. The other day my boyfriend and I took a nap and when we woke up he said "Shhh, I don't know if you realized this but Bono and the boys are watching us". I couldn't stop laughing. (I've had the poster up for a few months, he just noticed it, some men!!!).

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Claire T']you are missing one VITAL one

i'll do it tomorrow unless someone else does it which i doubt lol

[quote name='Claire T wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

Can't wait for it!!  I have some wicked ideas of my own, but not gonna do it, lol.

[quote name='Claire T wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

Oh...........Claire, you've been reading my thoughts!! wink.gif 

Hope you like em! I think it's best if you don't use a flash. Because of the vinyl?? coating on the bag. I'll post more later!

We should send these pix to Bono to cheer him up as he recuperates except it would make him laugh and that might hurt.   I have two extra bags that I would be willing to part with for any of you fans across the pond. PM me if you want to do a deal.

We should send these pix to Bono to cheer him up as he recuperates except it would make him laugh and that might hurt.   I have two extra bags that I would be willing to part with for any of you fans across the pond. PM me if you want to do a deal.

That's sweet of you. Yanno, last time I was at Walmart..I saw around 4 or 5 still on the rack! However, I never did find the WAR T-shirts. I keep looking though.

Brilliant! Absolutely Brilliant! I have that bag, I will do a photo soon.
Looking forward to it dannibrite! : ) These are fun, Zhivvy knows how to have fun, that girl! : )

Loved them LAWoman!!  I think you're right about not using the flash.

I took a bunch with the flash, and it kept showing that glaring white. So I  had to take them all over again. I took more of Bono drinking a McCafe Mocha and Bono drinking some hot sauce..lol.......you can just about put anything in Bono's mouth and he'll take it!! LOL

I couldn't wait to get home tonight to see if there were more pics of Bono, lol. I live in Canada and we don't have the bags at Walmart here. I checked on EBAY and they are quite expensive. So if anyone in the States could purchase one, let me know the cost and approximate mailing costs, etc, I will send you a money order ASAP. Thanks so much, pm me.

Waiting for more pics, woooo hooo!!!