Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

What can Bono the bag do?

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

U2LAWoman wrote:

Zhivvy']Mmmm .... would like to give him a shave - the real Bono not the bag!

I dunno....... Bono seems like the type that wouldn't keep still. You might have to tie  him down Zhivvy!!
tongue.gif

something tells me she wouldnt mind...... and poor bono, would be into lot more than just a shave once he's defenceless...

Mmmm.... like your suggestion that I tie Bono up and then I an free to do whatever I like to him!!!!

*off into a dream world which no-one wants to hear lol*

LAWoman--the shaving creme adds in a 3 demensional view that only an artist like you could have the vision to see...

Brilliant!!

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

Zhivvy']

30082010556.jpg

LOL! Love the hair towel!!

LMAO this is just too funny! Glad the madness is still alive and kicking in here!

Oh my god these are new classics!  I don't know how you can ever secure the rights to use his image, but you must try to and collect these and more into a book!  They are terrifically fun and hysterical!  Wonderful!!!!

Now that is an exceellent idea - y'know all those biographies that turn up, this could be called "Bonobag - My Story"

These pictures are all so fantastic!! I really regret not getting this bag now.... I bet Ebay has one! *runs to ebay*

[quote name='Anjana wrote:

U2LAWoman wrote:

Zhivvy']

30082010556.jpg

LOL! Love the hair towel!!

LMAO this is just too funny! Glad the madness is still alive and kicking in here!Yeah..Zhivvy did a great job on the hair towel. I tried and the bag would not cooperate!! laugh.gif

security_in_anonymity']

Oh my god these are new classics!

I don't know how you can ever secure the rights to use his image, but you must try to and collect these and more into a book!

They are terrifically fun and hysterical!  Wonderful!!!!

Now that is an exceellent idea - y'know all those biographies that turn up, this could be called "Bonobag - My Story"haha..good one Anjana!

102_0201.jpg

102_0202.jpg

So nice that he goes and checks up on his own displays

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

U2LAWoman']
102_0201.jpg

102_0202.jpg

So nice that he goes and checks up on his own displays

lol...yes, you know the ego he has!!

102_0201.jpg

Me wanty all the above, especially that geetaralien.gif

security_in_anonymity']

I don't know how you can ever secure the rights to use his image, but you must try to and collect these and more into a book!

Now that is an exceellent idea - y'know all those biographies that turn up, this could be called "Bonobag - My Story"

This is like the travelling gnome photos! happy.gif

One could loop a strap of it over the back of a driver's seat (to get the face up to window level) and have a policeman's back in the foreground.  Caption:  "Getting a Speeding Ticket"

or

Sitting in a court jury box.  Caption:  "Testifying to Love"  

(ok, these might be kind of weak)

[quote name='security_in_anonymity wrote:

Anjana wrote:

security_in_anonymity']

One could loop a strap of it over the back of a driver's seat (to get the face up to window level) and have a policeman's back in the foreground.  Caption:  "Getting a Speeding Ticket"

or

Sitting in a court jury box.  Caption:  "Testifying to Love"  

(ok, these might be kind of weak)
I may be able to manage the speeding ticket one - will speak to my police mate! But never been in court so not sure about that one.

The one I posted in Vienna of the bag eating chocolate cake - was fun to do. People in the cafes seemed to be very serious whilst having coffee; and the looks that we got as I fed cake to the bag then wiped the crumbs off his face just made us laugh even more. The pic of me and my friend with the bag in front of her face outside the U2 underground line even caused a small crowd watching lol! - it makes it so much more fun!

[quote name='security_in_anonymity wrote:

Anjana wrote:

security_in_anonymity']

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

security_in_anonymity wrote:

Anjana wrote:

security_in_anonymity']

Hmm..don't know who the travelling gnome is?? Will have to look it up.

there have been gnome-liberation-fronts for ages. stealing garden-gnomes to release them to freedom.... (euh...some people should get a life, maybe, lol!)

but the travelling gnome is best featured in the wonderful french movie: les fabuleux destins d' amelie poulain. don know if you ever saw it, but its a modern fairy-tail. a story bout a girl who wants to make a difference and starts a quest to make people round her happy. she brings lovers together, gets in contact with an elderly, introvert neighbour, helps a young man (little retarded, if i can call it that?) to stand up to his offensive employer.
all these different stories come together to make a lovely movie. and one of those stories is about her dad, an insecure and narrow-minded man (who  suffers a little munchausen-by-proxis, cause he believed amelie had a heart-condition and she wasnt allowed to much activity when growing-up) who never had the guts to go out and live the adventurous life he longed for. she works out a plan to let him live the adventure without leaving his comfort-zone; she steals his garden-gnome, and lets it travel the world with one of her friends.... who sends her dad pics of the gnome posing in different cities and places all over the globe.... 

exactly like we do with B-T-B!! we get to live eachothers lives a little throught the adventures of B-T-B....