Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

What can Bono the bag do?

; she steals his garden-gnome, and lets it travel the world with one of her friends.... who sends her dad pics of the gnome posing in different cities and places all over the globe.... 

exactly like we do with B-T-B!! we get to live eachothers lives a little throught the adventures of B-T-B....

I am not sure how many of these bags are out there ( I don't have  one), but I was thinking last night that it would be very fun if the owner of this bag (is that you Xtra?) were willing to ship it to others who want to photograph it in cool places.  Of course, great care would need to be taken, and trust is an issue here, but I think I remember a Zootopian banner traveling with the Vertigo tour, which people signed, and that seemed to work out well.  I still think these imaginative whimsey's should become a book!

PS-- maybe the caption for the police photo shouldn't be "Getting a Speeding Ticket" but instead "Defying the Law."   Which makes me now think that the bag should be photographed aboard the Zero G  no-gravity plane (which allows you to float, as if in space, for a bit).  The caption could be:  "Defying the Laws of Nature!"

Actually, I would be willing to bet that if this bag travelled and a book's-worth of wonderful photos from fans came back, that the band's management would allow it to be published, especially if, say, the proceeds were given to the Red charity.

Actually, I would be willing to bet that if this bag travelled and a book's-worth of wonderful photos from fans came back, that the band's management would allow it to be published, especially if, say, the proceeds were given to the Red charity.

I suggested a photobook of the bag before I think that it is a great idea.

especially with proceeds to the Red campaign, or One campaign, ..... and I think there are nearly enough photos already!

there have been gnome-liberation-fronts for ages. stealing garden-gnomes to release them to freedom.... (euh...some people should get a life, maybe, lol!)

but the travelling gnome is best featured in the wonderful french movie: les fabuleux destins d' amelie poulain. don know if you ever saw it, but its a modern fairy-tail. a story bout a girl who wants to make a difference and starts a quest to make people round her happy. she brings lovers together, gets in contact with an elderly, introvert neighbour, helps a young man (little retarded, if i can call it that?) to stand up to his offensive employer.
all these different stories come together to make a lovely movie. and one of those stories is about her dad, an insecure and narrow-minded man (who  suffers a little munchausen-by-proxis, cause he believed amelie had a heart-condition and she wasnt allowed to much activity when growing-up) who never had the guts to go out and live the adventurous life he longed for. she works out a plan to let him live the adventure without leaving his comfort-zone; she steals his garden-gnome, and lets it travel the world with one of her friends.... who sends her dad pics of the gnome posing in different cities and places all over the globe.... 

exactly like we do with B-T-B!! we get to live eachothers lives a little throught the adventures of B-T-B....
Thanks Barbara for the gnome story. I will have to watch that movie now. smile.gif

oh thats the best!!

He drinks tequila and she talks dirty in spanish haha ..

LOL love! We both talked dirty in spanish, yet I was the only one with the hangover!! I can't handle that Patron.tongue.gifwink.gif

Am loving that etch-o-sketch, it's so creative!

thanks everyone!! I was worried you might be getting sick of my creative madness!!  So, I'll just keep going until my etch glass breaks in pieces or my camera breaks....laugh.gif

smile.gif

thanks everyone!! I was worried you might be getting sick of my creative madness!!  So, I'll just keep going until my etch glass breaks in pieces or my camera breaks....laugh.gif

smile.gif

Nooooo, we LOVE these!!! happy.gif

smile.gif

I think Bonobag is getting off too easy these days, you need to get him to do some chores around the house and run some errands for you to earn his keep for all the free publicity you're giving him, I mean when his autobiography is published do you think he'll share the royalties! I have some laundry and ironing he could be getting on with....

[quote name='Anjana wrote:

U2LAWoman']thanks everyone!! I was worried you might be getting sick of my creative madness!!  So, I'll just keep going until my etch glass breaks in pieces or my camera breaks....
laugh.gif

smile.gif

I think Bonobag is getting off too easy these days, you need to get him to do some chores around the house and run some errands for you to earn his keep for all the free publicity you're giving him, I mean when his autobiography is published do you think he'll share the royalties! I have some laundry and ironing he could be getting on with....give the guy a break, anjana! he's been dragged round paris for 3 days! will post the evidence from tomorrow on!

[quote name=Anjana wrote:

U2LAWoman]thanks everyone!! I was worried you might be getting sick of my creative madness!!  So, I'll just keep going until my etch glass breaks in pieces or my camera breaks....102_0255.jpg

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Anjana wrote:

U2LAWoman']thanks everyone!! I was worried you might be getting sick of my creative madness!!  So, I'll just keep going until my etch glass breaks in pieces or my camera breaks....
laugh.gif

smile.gif

I think Bonobag is getting off too easy these days, you need to get him to do some chores around the house and run some errands for you to earn his keep for all the free publicity you're giving him, I mean when his autobiography is published do you think he'll share the royalties! I have some laundry and ironing he could be getting on with....
give the guy a break, anjana! he's been dragged round paris for 3 days! will post the evidence from tomorrow on!

Bono's been drinking tequila and......... french wine!! He really knows how to have fun. Can't wait to see the pics!! :  )