Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

What can Bono the bag do?

If I had a bag, I would take it around the DC area and use it for cutting visual satire!  

I heard Disney is making a cartoon??? or movie of Romeo and Juliet...but it's Gnomeo and Juliet. Due out next year sometime.For you Gnome fans!

These are more PRICELESS pics! My BTB has been quite boring lately.... just back and forth to work. He must be due for an adventure or two this wknd :-)

and Barbara, did I mention how much I LOVED the Paris pics?? Having never been there, it was like a travel documentary for me..... made me want to jump on a plane!

Can't wait to see what your BTB is going to get himself into! My bag needs an adventure too!

BTB is a hungry bunny isn't he? Is he craving food? Could he be pregnant - could he be a she??? the mystery deepens...

enjoy ,the food, BTB, i just hope paparazzi arent around, cause we could get the 'bono-the-bag is becoming a chubby chap'-pictures all over the tabloids.frown.gif

with all his adventures and all the places he visits he must get hungry lol so he needs something to keep him going

OMG - just looking back at the many hysterical photos you've all taken!!! BTB really gets around, doesn't he!!!

with all his adventures and all the places he visits he must get hungry lol so he needs something to keep him going

Yeah..Bono needs to keep in shape, that's why he needs to keep moving those facial muscles and a good way is to keep eating. It gives him a "real" work-out! ANd  popcorn and apples is especially good for him!! It makes for a good chew!

Maybe he needs to eat some mangos lol!

Maybe he needs to eat some mangos lol!

i have mango!! i will gladly share it with BTB.ohwell.gif

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy']Maybe he needs to eat some mangos lol!

i have mango!! i will gladly share it with BTB.ohwell.gifWe need to see the pics Barbara - you are now responsible to take them!

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy']Maybe he needs to eat some mangos lol!

i have mango!! i will gladly share it with BTB.
ohwell.gifWe need to see the pics Barbara - you are now responsible to take them!

Yeah..you tell her Zhivv!!..Remember how long it took her to take the pictures with the puppie!!?? lol... and I have some bananas hanging around just in case you ran out of mangos!laugh.gif I also think btb may be expecting..like Anjana said...he or she's been eating a lot and having the hungries!! He might have to start wearing manternity clothes pretty soon!! More news to come..lol....or more pictures to come! smile.gif

i promise i'll try, but mango looks like it will be ready to eat during weekend, def sharing with btb, but also have to work.... i'll do my best!

Oh he did LAwoman - and the second bottle too - he was sharing with a friend!!

And the pizza too - He was all so Italian!

Oh he did LAwoman - and the second bottle too - he was sharing with a friend!!

And the pizza too - He was all so Italian!

Woo..hoo.!! Good times for Bono.