Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

What can Bono the bag do?

[quote name=maggie18patchwork]Have a great time, can't wait to see what BTB gets up to... hope he behaves and doesn't embarrass you too much!!!!

Whatever gets him up to roll.gif... when he is naughty, I'm sure its more than the face that turns red.embarassed.gif (Since you are in Ireland, when I mentioned not having Irish in me, I was not talking about my ancestry)tongue.gif

[quote name='n2u274 wrote:

maggie18patchwork
']Have a great time, can't wait to see what BTB gets up to... hope he behaves and doesn't embarrass you too much!!!!

Whatever gets him up to roll.gif... when he is naughty, I'm sure its more than the face that turns red.embarassed.gif (Since you are in Ireland, when I mentioned not having Irish in me, I was not talking about my ancestry)tongue.gif

He is being good but is a bit cheeky at times lol!!!!

And Surrenders I think that every woman should be lucky enough to have a bit of Irish in them!!!tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

(but married to a Welsh man now lol!!!- So will just have to stick with the Irish blood I have)

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

n2u274 wrote:

maggie18patchwork
']Have a great time, can't wait to see what BTB gets up to... hope he behaves and doesn't embarrass you too much!!!!

Whatever gets him up to
roll.gif
... when he is naughty, I'm sure its more than the face that turns red.
embarassed.gif
(Since you are in Ireland, when I mentioned not having Irish in me, I was not talking about my ancestry)
tongue.gif

And Surrenders I think that every woman should be lucky enough to have a bit of Irish in them!!!smokin.gif

[quote name='mummy wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

n2u274 wrote:

maggie18patchwork

Whatever gets him up to
roll.gif
... when he is naughty, I'm sure its more than the face that turns red.
embarassed.gif
(Since you are in Ireland, when I mentioned not having Irish in me, I was not talking about my ancestry)
tongue.gif

And Surrenders I think that every woman should be lucky enough to have a bit of Irish in them!!!smokin.gif

Lol Mummy!!!! But not telling Eleanor that!!!! As my bag is much much cooler than hers! And John'd love a pint or two with you! Had a lovely time seeing you!happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

hey zhiv and mummy, you guys had fun, meeting eachother? 

Well I had a lovely time meeting Mummy until he has just said that he prefered Eleanor's Jonas Bros bag - gone right of him now!!!tongue.gif

barbara1']hey zhiv and mummy, you guys had fun, meeting eachother? 

Well I had a lovely time meeting Mummy until he has just said that he prefered Eleanor's Jonas Bros bag - gone right of him now!!!tongue.gif

you can say what you want but mummy is always honest and wont hide his true beleives! laugh.gif

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

Well I had a lovely time meeting Mummy until he has just said that he prefered Eleanor's Jonas Bros bag - gone right of him now!!!
tongue.gif

you can say what you want but mummy is always honest and wont hide his true beleives! laugh.gif

So you mean to say that he is a secret Jonas Bros fan?

barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

Well I had a lovely time meeting Mummy until he has just said that he prefered Eleanor's Jonas Bros bag - gone right of him now!!!
tongue.gif

you can say what you want but mummy is always honest and wont hide his true beleives! 
laugh.gif

So you mean to say that he is a secret Jonas Bros fan?

159.gif

[quote name='xtraspicy62 wrote:

Zhivvy']
studios029.jpg

brilliant! BTB is immortalized!!

i would love to see the looks on peoples faces when they read this.... how many will know who he is??roll.gif

did u see the real bono, btw?

I may have done! EEEKkk!!!! What looked like his car drove by me in the direction of his house - so a possible sighting of the back of his head and his car!! - the nearest yet lol!!!

roll.gifBTB has moobs!!!

Brill pics, I love he has got himself on the wall, wonderful!!