Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

What can Bono the bag do?

No new bag pics.......where's Mac.....Zhiv, Barb?? Btbs not doing anything right now but just sitting around...lol.

No new bag pics.......where's Mac.....Zhiv, Barb?? Btbs not doing anything right now but just sitting around...lol.

My BTB is recovering from Dublin - and thinking up more things he can get up to!!! He will be around soon.

ove your pumpkin pics - they are great!!happy.gif

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

U2LAWoman']No new bag pics.......where's Mac.....Zhiv, Barb?? Btbs not doing anything right now but just sitting around...lol.

My BTB is recovering from Dublin - and thinking up more things he can get up to!!! He will be around soon.

ove your pumpkin pics - they are great!!happy.gif

thanks....we had fun making em. : )

You are working BTB hard, great pics, think he may now have to go lie down and rest on Zhiv's boobs for a while!

You are working BTB hard, great pics, think he may now have to go lie down and rest on Zhiv's boobs for a while!
Yes...of course we know that's where he wants to be!!! But I don't think we're supposed to watch! Hee...

003-3.jpg004-3.jpg

LMAO Zhivvy!! Btb has been reading a lot of The Songs of Solomon......next thing you know he'll be quoting scripture to you.......( and ps...I knew someday this thread would finally take this direction...haa) laugh.gif

I say we all show our mangos to the bag.......it may be what he's been waiting for...lol)

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

Zhivvy']
003-3.jpg004-3.jpg

LMAO Zhivvy!! Btb has been reading a lot of The Songs of Solomon......next thing you know he'll be quoting scripture to you.......( and ps...I knew someday this thread would finally take this direction...haa) laugh.gif

I say we all show our mangos to the bag.......it may be what he's been waiting for...lol)

Oh but I've only got little lemons not juicy mangos BTB won't be interested in me cry.gif

roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

I secretly want to be on there too!!!

Oh...we're there Anjana.......look below!! laugh.gif I'm so blushing embarassed.gif and look at Zhivv....the way she's holding the bag...and so close....why.........you know there's gotta be something going on there....

roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifI think you could be right!!  He should try all sizes of fruit if he knows what's good for him!!

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

Anjana']
roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

Oh...we're there Anjana.......look below!! laugh.gif I'm so blushing embarassed.gif and look at Zhivv....the way she's holding the bag...and so close....why.........you know there's gotta be something going on there....

Me and the bag have something special going on - did you not know that?

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

U2LAWoman wrote:

Anjana']

Oh...we're there Anjana.......look below!!
laugh.gif
I'm so blushing
embarassed.gif
and look at Zhivv....the way she's holding the bag...and so close....why.........you know there's gotta be something going on there....

We want in! (literally!)

[quote name='Anjana wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

U2LAWoman wrote:

Anjana']

Oh...we're there Anjana.......look below!!
laugh.gif
I'm so blushing
embarassed.gif
and look at Zhivv....the way she's holding the bag...and so close....why.........you know there's gotta be something going on there....

We want in! (literally!)

I may let you if you ask nicely loll!!!!!tongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

I may let you if you ask nicely loll!!!!!pwettypwease128459099906108750.jpg

[quote name=Anjana wrote:

Zhivvy]

I may let you if you ask nicely loll!!!!!pwettypwease128459099906108750.jpg

Go on then seeing you asked so nicely but have to wait til BTB has had his time there!!!happy.gifhappy.gif

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Anjana']

not a secret anymore now....wink.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif And can I just say don't have that many chins - a bad angle lol!

And just realised that this thread is almost at 100 pages! Wow, Who'd have thought that when I posted the pics of Bono the bag having a pint in the beer garden after I'd had a few pints, that this would still be going with some amazing pics!happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

well all it toke was a bunch of crazy zooladies, with their imagination running wild, and b-t-bags sended out all over the place, zhiv! thanx again to kate and nikki for sending minehappy.gif