Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

What can Bono the bag do?

And just realised that this thread is almost at 100 pages! Wow, Who'd have thought that when I posted the pics of Bono the bag having a pint in the beer garden after I'd had a few pints, that this would still be going with some amazing pics!102_0485.jpg

Does anyones elses pages say only 71 like Lawoman's? Mine says page 95, strange how there are so many pages of difference!

But I do think that we should have a 100 pages celebration - maybe dress up BTB in best party outfit!! What do you think?

And the best one gets the real Bono and a suite at the Clarence for the evening!!!!

And just realised that this thread is almost at 100 pages! Wow, Who'd have thought that when I posted the pics of Bono the bag having a pint in the beer garden after I'd had a few pints, that this would still be going with some amazing pics!smile.gif Thanks Zhivvy for starting with your exhilarating pics!!

I have also page 95 now.....? 100 pages celebration sounds great, BTB deserves it!!!!banana.gif 

Does anyones elses pages say only 71 like Lawoman's? Mine says page 95, strange how there are so many pages of difference!

But I do think that we should have a 100 pages celebration - maybe dress up BTB in best party outfit!! What do you think?

And the best one gets the real Bono and a suite at the Clarence for the evening!!!!

I have 95 pages and any excuse for a celebration sounds good to me confetti.gif...I'll just text Bonobaby bout the Clarence...

The mango-man from Del Monte, he say yes (does anyone remember those adverts?)

1024x768_Mango.jpg

I guess it is just lawoman who has it differently then!! So not long for BTB-party style pics lol!!! And Caz you have a bag now so you have to do it too!!!

Can't wait for the party!

And I do remember the man from del monte! And I would say yes to naked mangos!

zhivv you will have to tell me how to put pics on here as i,m not sure how to do it ,my BTB hasen,t been on any adventures yet,apart from pretending to be a vase with my flowers in on my birthday.lolthumbsup.gif

Caz, here 's some advice Zhiv posted in another thread which Kerttuli kindly passed onto me (hope it works):

"You need to upload your pics so a photosharing site - I use photopucket.com, free to register. Once your pics are uploaded to there you can post them on here.

Choose the pic on photopucket you want to upload - and copy the direct link code.

Then on here click the insert image box and paste the code into there and click ok and youd pic will appear in here!!"

I'm always the "different" one ......I know that I read 20 posts per page. Don't remember how I set that or where my Forum settings are. Maybe someone can help me, or maybe it just doesn't matter. Now,I'm just curious. In any case it doesn't matter what it reads. We need to celebrate our fun! I'll have to go through my btb wardrobe to fit him in the best party dress.

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

Zhivvy']Does anyones elses pages say only 71 like Lawoman's? Mine says page 95, strange how there are so many pages of difference!

I'm always the "different" one ......I know that I read 20 posts per page. Don't remember how I set that or where my Forum settings are. Maybe someone can help me, or maybe it just doesn't matter. Now,I'm just curious. In any case it doesn't matter what it reads. We need to celebrate our fun! I'll have to go through my btb wardrobe to fit him in the best party dress.

Don't sweat it, just celebrate with us when we get to 100pgs then we can celebrate again when you get to 100pgs!! Every cloud has a silver lining!wink.gif

zhivv you will have to tell me how to put pics on here as i,m not sure how to do it ,my BTB hasen,t been on any adventures yet,apart from pretending to be a vase with my flowers in on my birthday.lolthumbsup.gif

You need to use a photosharing website first. Most people on here seem to use photbucket.com it is free to sign up. Once you have that you upload you pics onto photobucket  -  more or less in the same way that you do on facebook. then you store them in an album. You automatically have a default album and that is fine for storing all your pics. Then to upload them onto here you choose the pic you want to post. Then depending on whether or not you are looking at just that one pic or at the thumbnails there is a share this box either underneath or on the left hand side - you need to copy the direct link code. Then in here you need to click on the little pic icon - to the left of the smiley at the top. A box will pop up and post the direct link code in there and click ok and your pic appears!!!

If you having problems let me know on here or give me a ring and will talk you through it! Can't wait to see your pics!

[quote name='Anjana wrote:

U2LAWoman wrote:

Zhivvy']Does anyones elses pages say only 71 like Lawoman's? Mine says page 95, strange how there are so many pages of difference!

Don't sweat it, just celebrate with us when we get to 100pgs then we can celebrate again when you get to 100pgs!! Every cloud has a silver lining!wink.gifWoop!! two parties lol!!! Even better!happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

thanks zhivv,i will try and have ago sometime over the next few days,if i get stuck(which i prob will knowing me and computers i will let you know)

thanks zhivv,i will try and have ago sometime over the next few days,if i get stuck(which i prob will knowing me and computers i will let you know)

Ok - waiting for the call lol!!!tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

[quote name=Zhivvy wrote:

U2LAWoman wrote:
Anjana]movingthem5.GIF lucky BTB!!

Google search engine is a wonderful thing!!!

[quote name=Anjana wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:
U2LAWoman wrote:
Anjana]movingthem5.GIF lucky BTB!!
lol..........Ouch, that's gotta hurt!! But, yeah.......BTB is lucky, he has us girls!!

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

Anjana wrote:

U2LAWoman wrote:

Don't sweat it, just celebrate with us when we get to 100pgs then we can celebrate again when you get to 100pgs!! Every cloud has a silver lining!
wink.gifWoop!! two parties lol!!! Even better!happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

Okay............!!!

smile.gif

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

Anjana wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

U2LAWoman wrote:

Anjana']
movingthem5.GIF
 lucky BTB!!

lol..........Ouch, that's gotta hurt!! But, yeah.......BTB is lucky, he has us girls!!

...and Zhiv's chest to rest on...

Think my cats would too but I don't have much for them to rest on!! LOL