Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

What can Bono the bag do?

audio would be hilarious!! and you are right zhiv, making a book and send it over would be priceless, they say laughter is the best cure and being in good mood helps the healing process. so its our duty as carring fans to get this to him! anyone has an idea how to do this??

I know how to make the pics into books as i have done it many times before - but as for getting it too him I have no ideas.

Maybe the mods on here can make some suggestions?

[quote name='PattiU2 wrote:

xtraspicy62 wrote:

U2LAWoman wrote:

xtraspicy62 wrote:

PattiU2']Spicy I think you were thinking what I was thinking, lol. I have some paraphenalia that my hippie boyfriend made me that would look awesome with Bono Bag.

oh, shite, patti! my budda belly is jiggling already!!
Hookah_by_made_of_technetium.gif

Wait until tomorrow Spicy, be careful what you ask for, lol.  I did take a pic today that might be in the right category.

LOL! smokin.gif

[quote name='laugh.gifroll.gifZhivvy wrote:

zooropa_rockz wrote:

roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif
Nancy_Hanks wrote:

zooropa_rockz']Nancy, did u use the American Girl step-dancing outfit to make that pic?

hahahha i love these! i'll have to make one with my Bono bag!

:D

Hi rockz,
You're right -- that is my daughter's American Girl Irish Dance Outfit or at least the cloak and wig.  The wig goes so nicely with Bono's coloring.

Zhivvy started the pics -- she's my vote for funniest zootop!

Looking forward to seeing what your Bono the Bag can do...
Nancy

Zhivvy is hilarious! i was working on my pics the other day

Thanks for the nice comments! happy.gif Glad to see so many others ading pics now.

Your welcome Zhivvy! I'm going to maybe take some pics tonight if i get the chance

[quote name='zooropa_rockz wrote:

laugh.gifroll.gif

Zhivvy wrote:

zooropa_rockz wrote:

roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif
Nancy_Hanks wrote:

zooropa_rockz']Nancy, did u use the American Girl step-dancing outfit to make that pic?

hahahha i love these! i'll have to make one with my Bono bag!

:D

Hi rockz,
You're right -- that is my daughter's American Girl Irish Dance Outfit or at least the cloak and wig.  The wig goes so nicely with Bono's coloring.

Zhivvy started the pics -- she's my vote for funniest zootop!

Looking forward to seeing what your Bono the Bag can do...
Nancy

Zhivvy is hilarious! i was working on my pics the other day

Thanks for the nice comments!
happy.gif
 Glad to see so many others ading pics now.

Your welcome Zhivvy! I'm going to maybe take some pics tonight if i get the chance

Can't wait to see them! I have no time to do any tonight so will have to do double tomorrow!

omg this post had me laughing...you’re all very creative with the pictures.  Keep them coming! 

My favorites are: Bono can talk to animals, Bono as the Walrus, Bono the romantic, Bono having a sexy night with Captain Jack (two of the sexiest men, Bono and Johnny Depp, together *sighs*), Bono un-doing a bra and any picture of him just lying on a pillow.
My mind is now filled with images of Bono...I'm going to have some really nice dreams tonight wink.gif 

[quote name=U2LAWoman]image

roll.gif

looks like bono making an inappropriate joke in a chines restaurant.... i can almost see ali and the kids sitting in front of him, feeling really embarrassed!

I step out for a few days and what happens, a madness takes over! Very funny and very very surreal, I hope Bonobaby hasn't popped any stitches laughing at thesewink.gif

And Zhiv how about getting your class to do some, it's the Friday before half term so doubt anyone would mind them getting creative!

Wouldn't it be good if someone could send Bono a bag, then he could get someone to take pictures to feed his creative mind - Bonobag with pill, Bonobag with nurse, Bonobag in bed with Bono... 

Wouldn't it be good if someone could send Bono a bag, then he could get someone to take pictures to feed his creative mind - Bonobag with pill, Bonobag with nurse, Bonobag in bed with Bono... 
Mmmm, two Bono's in one bed - now that is a thought!

I step out for a few days and what happens, a madness takes over! Very funny and very very surreal, I hope Bonobaby hasn't popped any stitches laughing at thesewink.gif

And Zhiv how about getting your class to do some, it's the Friday before half term so doubt anyone would mind them getting creative!
But I don't know if I can trust my kids around my precious bag! - maybe they can design some bags though - more art than english but what the hell!!!

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

Anjana']I step out for a few days and what happens, a madness takes over! Very funny and very very surreal, I hope Bonobaby hasn't popped any stitches laughing at these
wink.gif

But I don't know if I can trust my kids around my precious bag! - maybe they can design some bags though - more art than english but what the hell!!!

Go on, it's almost half term they won't notice! But very true, Bonobag too precious to be let near classroom, it could be hurt!

101_9346.jpg

101_9357.jpg
These are so well photographed!  Bono looks like he's dunking his face in the KFC bucket and with the pizza he is popping right out of the page.  The rest of the bag is almost not noticeable.