Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

What can Bono the bag do?

Wouldn't it be good if someone could send Bono a bag, then he could get someone to take pictures to feed his creative mind - Bonobag with pill, Bonobag with nurse, Bonobag in bed with Bono... 
Wouldn't that be hilarious -- Bono snuggled up to Bono...

lol , really  honestly just love and adore Bono, Paul Hewson..night all xx

[quote name='Nancy_Hanks wrote:

Anjana']Wouldn't it be good if someone could send Bono a bag, then he could get someone to take pictures to feed his creative mind - Bonobag with pill, Bonobag with nurse,
Bonobag in bed with Bono... 

What would be more hilarious is Bono snuggled up to Bono with me in the bag heh hehlaugh.gif - I wish I could get a picture of that on here!

How about a Bono sleeping bag to snuggle up inside at night mmmmm wrapped up in Bono all night ....

[quote name='Anjana wrote:

Nancy_Hanks wrote:

Anjana']Wouldn't it be good if someone could send Bono a bag, then he could get someone to take pictures to feed his creative mind - Bonobag with pill, Bonobag with nurse,
[/font]

What would be more hilarious is Bono snuggled up to Bono with me in the bag heh hehlaugh.gif - I wish I could get a picture of that on here!

How about a Bono sleeping bag to snuggle up inside at night mmmmm wrapped up in Bono all night ....

WANT ONE!!!!!!happy.gif

Can't wait to get my bag!!!! I am having a garage sale next week and the profits will go to, what else, a Bono bag!!!!

Can't wait to get my bag!!!! I am having a garage sale next week and the profits will go to, what else, a Bono bag!!!!

Me want want too!

PattiU2']Can't wait to get my bag!!!! I am having a garage sale next week and the profits will go to, what else, a Bono bag!!!!

Me want want too!They are on EBAY for those of us outside the States.  Its gonna cost me a fortune with the shipping and everything, but how worth out.  Pathetic really, having a garage sale to fund my U2 obsession, lol.  But the whole complex where I live is having one, so, lol.

006-1.jpg

Glad you are liking the pics caz

[quote name='Nancy_Hanks wrote:

U2LAWoman']

These are so well photographed!  Bono looks like he's dunking his face in the KFC bucket and with the pizza he is popping right out of the page.  The rest of the bag is almost not noticeable.
Thanks Nancy, I'm taking the pics myself and uploading. That's why I've been posting alot, because I  know how to upload them on my computer now..lol(all by myself!) And the pizza looks like a real pizza huh,  but it's a pizza ad I cut out! Oh..and Bono ordered the grilled chicken as a healthy alternative! I hope McCartney doesn't see this. ; )

Nancy_Hanks wrote:

[/font]

anjana-thats a terrific idea!!! I think that it would sell, dont you girls??

So many new ones and all good!!! Brings a smile to my face every day!

So many new ones and all good!!! Brings a smile to my face every day!
hi patti..did u say u were gonna post? cant remember now as about to wioe out at 3:15 AM...hope we all can see some of yours soon!!!

Maybe someone already wrote this, but, Bono always said, that he danced better horizontally.

Mmmm I'm sure there's a song in there somewhere???

Hey Bono!

I lay my healing hand on your poorly back.

Shucks, there's a song everywhere.

Much Love. x

[quote name='wink.gifxtraspicy62 wrote:

PattiU2']So many new ones and all good!!! Brings a smile to my face every day!

hi patti..did u say u were gonna post? cant remember now as about to wioe out at 3:15 AM...hope we all can see some of yours soon!!!

Hi Spicy!  Yes I took a couple pics with a poster as I don't have a bag.  Will need to PM you for instructions!wink.gif

[quote name='xtraspicy62 wrote:

Anjana wrote:

Nancy_Hanks wrote:

[/font]

What would be more hilarious is Bono snuggled up to Bono with me in the bag heh heh
laugh.gif
 - I wish I could get a picture of that on here!

anjana-thats a terrific idea!!! I think that it would sell, dont you girls??

I may take this idea into Dragon's Denlaugh.gif I wonder what the millionaires would say to my pitch for their money to develop a Bono sleeping bag!  I think it's a winner!