Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

What can Bono the bag do?

Btw, loving the pics very funny indeed!happy.gif

[quote name='Anjana wrote:

xtraspicy62 wrote:

Anjana wrote:

Nancy_Hanks wrote:

Anjana']Wouldn't it be good if someone could send Bono a bag, then he could get someone to take pictures to feed his creative mind - Bonobag with pill, Bonobag with nurse,
Bonobag in bed with Bono... 
[/font]

Wouldn't that be hilarious -- Bono snuggled up to Bono...

What would be more hilarious is Bono snuggled up to Bono with me in the bag heh heh
laugh.gif
 - I wish I could get a picture of that on here!

How about a Bono sleeping bag to snuggle up inside at night mmmmm wrapped up in Bono all night ....

anjana-thats a terrific idea!!! I think that it would sell, dont you girls??

I may take this idea into Dragon's Denlaugh.gif I wonder what the millionaires would say to my pitch for their money to develop a Bono sleeping bag!  I think it's a winner!

When you ask around who would buy the product you can tell them that you researched all over the world and every sinlge person you asked said that they wanted one! (don't tell them it was on a thread in the Zoo though lol!)

Maybe he will have time to actually read our posts now. LOL

That would be awesome, but very unlikely though.

wink02.gifcan,t wait to see what he,s going to do next,lol

No one likes U2 in my town in Kentucky like I do, so if anyone wants a Bono bag, let me know, I'll go check Walmart in my town to see if they have any left, (I suspect they do, there were 5 there when I got mine). I'll check the board this afternoon,  I'll just buy all the bags. Can always take them to the U2 concerts for fans that missed out if no one here wants one.happy.gif 

How do I attach a picture to my reply?

when you 're in the reply-box you see the icons above it? see the smily? on the left you've got the mountains? click on it and you get this box to insert a link, (copy-paste) then you click post.

btw:the icon on his right is to attach vids (for example youtube) hope i'm clear and its an answer to your question.

to attach the pics you made yourself you have to use photobucket or something (i learned from the others, but doesnt work for me...)

No one likes U2 in my town in Kentucky like I do, so if anyone wants a Bono bag, let me know, I'll go check Walmart in my town to see if they have any left, (I suspect they do, there were 5 there when I got mine). I'll check the board this afternoon,  I'll just buy all the bags. Can always take them to the U2 concerts for fans that missed out if no one here wants one.happy.gif 
i would like one very much!! but i 'm in belgium...and have no idea bout the fees to sent it over?

anyone else has an idea bout this?

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

KatiemL']No one likes U2 in my town in Kentucky like I do, so if anyone wants a Bono bag, let me know, I'll go check Walmart in my town to see if they have any left, (I suspect they do, there were 5 there when I got mine). I'll check the board this afternoon,  I'll just buy all the bags. Can always take them to the U2 concerts for fans that missed out if no one here wants one.
happy.gif

i would like one very much!! but i 'm in belgium...and have no idea bout the fees to sent it over?

Paypal? If you both have a paypal account you can do it that way. If you don't have one Barbara but Katie does I can pay it through my paypal and you can give it me back in the summer!

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

KatiemL']No one likes U2 in my town in Kentucky like I do, so if anyone wants a Bono bag, let me know, I'll go check Walmart in my town to see if they have any left, (I suspect they do, there were 5 there when I got mine). I'll check the board this afternoon,  I'll just buy all the bags. Can always take them to the U2 concerts for fans that missed out if no one here wants one.
happy.gif

Paypal? If you both have a paypal account you can do it that way. If you don't have one Barbara but Katie does I can pay it through my paypal and you can give it me back in the summer!

embarassed.gif

embarassed.gifhonestly: i have never-ever heard bout paypal?? what is it? and i take it you still have to pay for shipping and taxes, so how much would it be?

i'll come back later to see the answers to all my questions!lol! just noticed its almost 4pm!! my love has to leave for work in 1.5 hours, and i must prepare something to eat! see you all!

Paypal is a way of paying someone in other countries. You register your bank details etc.. with it. It is used a lot on ebay and sites like that. So when the person you are paying knows how much money everything is they can send you a paypal invoice and you jusy pay ane they have the money pretty much straight away!

wink02.gifcan,t wait to see what he,s going to do next,lol

LOL! Hey caz! Maybe it's not what Bono the bag is doing..but more like what we're doing!! roll.gif

I have a picture to post. My bestest friend brought me back a bag when she was on holiday in the States earlier this year.
Do you have to have the image saved in a special program to allow it to upload? Sorry for sounding like dumbass but I am a bit challenged in the technical department. Thanks for the instx Barbara but it didn't work for me.

I have a picture to post. My bestest friend brought me back a bag when she was on holiday in the States earlier this year.

Do you have to have the image saved in a special program to allow it to upload? Sorry for sounding like dumbass but I am a bit challenged in the technical department. Thanks for the instx Barbara but it didn't work for me.

I have a digital camera that allows you to download(upload)them in the ( kodak camera) folder. Then when you go to photobucket and click Upload images. You find that folder, then the picture and click.

will have to check.  I got 4 more bags, they were only $3.00 each, each monthly payday will get more.  So will go to the post office and check, Just email your address to me at ktlovesu244@yahoo.com, so can give them exact info. Will be glad to do this. I added pics of them in my pics on this site if you want to see them. And the email above is my Paypal email.

Katie

I spent several hours one day figuring out how to post pictures and this is what I came up with:
First from "My Home" and then "Forum Settings" I have my editor type as wysiwyg (last box in picture below)

Settings.jpg

Then upload your photo to a website like Photobucket.  As far as I know all photos from cameras are .jpg and should upload as is. Then copy the "IMG Code". In the picture below it's in the bottom of the "Share this image" box.
Photobucket.jpg

Then in your reply box here paste that link (right click).  
Reply.jpg
I always do Preview to make sure everything went alright. As you can see, sometimes the font size and color change. I can't figure out how to change the font size, but the color is easily changed. Remember, if you delete the photo from Photobucket, then the photo won't display on here anymore.

will have to check.  I got 4 more bags, they were only $3.00 each, each monthly payday will get more.  So will go to the post office and check, Just email your address to me at ktlovesu244@yahoo.com, so can give them exact info. Will be glad to do this. I added pics of them in my pics on this site if you want to see them. And the email above is my Paypal email.

Katie

saw the pics! looking great! i will  send you my adress just in case! googled some information bout shipping and tax-rates and seems for a small package, especially if send as a 'gift' its not that  much at all. so i would be pleased if you could work it out!! thanx  

[quote name='Nancy_Hanks wrote:

canada06']

I spent several hours one day figuring out how to post pictures and this is what I came up with:

First from "My Home" and then "Forum Settings" I have my editor type as wysiwyg (last box in picture below)

Then upload your photo to a website like Photobucket.  As far as I know all photos from cameras are .jpg and should upload as is. Then copy the "IMG Code". In the picture below it's in the bottom of the "Share this image" box.

Then in your reply box here paste that link (right click).  
I always do Preview to make sure everything went alright. As you can see, sometimes the font size and color change. I can't figure out how to change the font size, but the color is easily changed. Remember, if you delete the photo from Photobucket, then the photo won't display on here anymore.
gonna try this one day, when i have lots of time, lol!! cause i have to translate first, and also technically challenged (don worry,canada...there are more of us around!!wink.gif)

babs, check the b*tch thread...
LOL! Spicy, are you calling babs a bitch!!!? Or......are you saying she's a bitch, so she needs to check-into the Bitch thread!!? Watch out... she may be drunk as a skunk and want to play she-devil!! devil.gif"> don