Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

What can Bono the bag do?

calling me a b*tch, then saying i've got a big fat ass?? you guys and b-man conspiring against me???

* btw; not drunk, lawoman!! a little tipsy maybe (after a bottle of cava) but NOT drunk, thank you very -hips- much...tongue.gif

think he'd share the popcorn and hot choco?

calling me a b*tch, then saying i've got a big fat ass?? you guys and b-man conspiring against me???

* btw; not drunk, lawoman!! a little tipsy maybe (after a bottle of cava) but NOT drunk, thank you very -hips- much...tongue.gif

OMG! Im laughing so hard you made me snort! too funny! but I was trying to get her to look at the thread itself and she was busy posting here....I sent her the video of the meredith brooks song too, which she likes...

did you check the article i posted in the *itch thread? regarding the police looking for women in tight pants? LOL! and the government is paying them to do this...I bet those men are laughing their arses off (secretly inside, of course)

Barbara, I can't control what Bono says!! lol at tipsy!! Bono won't share, last night I asked him for some, then he started babbling something about mushrooms..and ALice and I couldn't understand what he was saying!!

Been away for a day and come back to more great pics, woo hoo!!!!

will have to check.  I got 4 more bags, they were only $3.00 each, each monthly payday will get more.  So will go to the post office and check, Just email your address to me at ktlovesu244@yahoo.com, so can give them exact info. Will be glad to do this. I added pics of them in my pics on this site if you want to see them. And the email above is my Paypal email.

Katie

Hi Katie, I live in Canada, will be sending you an email!

Been away for a day and come back to more great pics, woo hoo!!!!

Thanks Patti. Here's Bono in the back seat!! talk about woohoo!! lol

101_9503.jpg

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

PattiU2']Been away for a day and come back to more great pics, woo hoo!!!!

Thanks Patti. Here's Bono in the back seat!! talk about woohoo!! lol

Thanks LA!!  Damn I would be jumping into that backseat!! LOL

My boyfriend said you have to watch the new Alice In Wonderland stoned or it does not make any sense, lol. We did watch a downloaded version at his place a few weeks ago and it was great ;)

My niece is 16 and one of her teachers asked to show them the movie when it comes out next week for one of their classes, but she was denied as they said the drug references are more exaggerated in the new version. But the school district did permit her to show the Disney cartoon version.

this is one of my favs, LAwoman! it really is cool. I swear hes wearing those boots...

[quote name='xtraspicy62 wrote:

U2LAWoman']

this is one of my favs, LAwoman! it really is cool. I swear hes wearing those boots...

Thanks! And Bono is wearing girl's boots..and his face(nose)is all crinkled!! lol