Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

What can Bono the bag do?

hi girls!! there's no ending on these funny pics! getting all this female attention must make him the happiest bag on earth!lol! but whats all that bout the alice in wonderland movie? i def wanna see it (cause i just adore johnny playing strange, weird characters!) but i didnt hear of any controverse towards it? 

btw: spicy, did see your post there (and thanx for the song!!) and articles like that make me bitchy everytime...grrrrrr.....

BI5zVPVLxD-OX6ggAPpx7DjF_aFEG4AH

I took him to Disneyland, and he enjoyed a nice lollipop.

[quote name='xtraspicy62 wrote:

U2LAWoman']

Okay. Daisy girl works fine! That's what they call the Bono adoring girls on the paid side. We are all flowers! : )

hi girls!! there's no ending on these funny pics! getting all this female attention must make him the happiest bag on earth!lol! but whats all that bout the alice in wonderland movie? i def wanna see it (cause i just adore johnny playing strange, weird characters!) but i didnt hear of any controverse towards it? 

btw: spicy, did see your post there (and thanx for the song!!) and articles like that make me bitchy everytime...grrrrrr.....

101_9323.jpg

http://community.u2.com/domainskins/bypass/img/smileys/roll.gif">jbarnych[/img]

I took him to Disneyland, and he enjoyed a nice lollipop.

Thanks Jbarnych! You reminded me I had this pic! Bono the bag loves going to Disneyland. Next week I'll be travelling.. So, I'll have a few pictures to post. And btw..where's that Zhivvy, she like... started this thread........ and then kaboom..!! She's no where to be seen.......!! What's uP with  tHaT!! lol Did she loose her bag or what??!! roll.gif

and by how you all spoil the bag.... i guess the real b-man would be the luckiest man on earth too if he had the chance to live with one of you girls!

and by how you all spoil the bag.... i guess the real b-man would be the luckiest man on earth too if he had the chance to live with one of you girls!
Babs, I don't wanna live with him...!!!! I just want one night! lol I mean...day.....on the grasss.......in a field.........with flowers....and blue sky..with puffy clouds. No farmers, or ranchers...or anYone around. Just us....!! Okay..wrong thread!! wink.gif

lol!! well atleast you can always daydream bout the day in the field with him, lawoman... that way you can make sure no one disturbes you... just you and him...alone...in your dreams...

btw i love how the bags seems to have different expressions! you girls are real artists.... and i don think zhiv has lost the bag! never! NEVER! i 'm sure she'll protect it with her life!

roflmao this thread has to be a classic

Yes definitely! The letter "see" is not working on my keyboard, lol.

[quote name='badsilver wrote:

U2LAWoman']

is disturbing.....but hey we always knew Bono was bigger.....LOL! hey..glad you liked it! But exactly, how do you know Bono is bigger?! laugh.gif

A good a new post LA! I was having serious "Bono the Bag" withdrawals, lol.

A good a new post LA! I was having serious "Bono the Bag" withdrawals, lol.

101_9504.jpg

Took him to the park earlier - will post the pics later!

Took him to the park earlier - will post the pics later!
Alright...!! But tell me this...did he go on the swings!

Of course he went on the swings, Bono is a swingin dude!!!! Can't wait for the pics Zhivv!!!

Of course he went on the swings, Bono is a swingin dude!!!! Can't wait for the pics Zhivv!!!
lol.....swinging dude! Yep! He slides too! ;)

029.jpg