Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

What can Bono the bag do?

23052010286.jpg

now that would be an upgrade! would make it so much bette, and i'd watch it a zillion times, just like my kids!

Hilarious!!!! I haven't been on here in awhile and I needed a good laugh today! LOVE it!!!!!

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy']
23052010288.jpg

just a question: did you glue that onto his face?!

Glue? That would damage him!!! I had the help of a John whose hand is hidden away holding them on!

U2 and purses, my two obsessions! I need to find me one of these bags!

U2 and purses, my two obsessions! I need to find me one of these bags!

And think of all the fun you can have with the bag and kid's toys!laugh.gif

Ideas running through my head! I babysit 4 and a 5 year old boys. Bono going back in time with dinosaurs, saving the world from Transformers, hanging out with Spiderman and Hulk, bakugon battle brawling Bono!!! And of course playing hockey, I am Canadian after all!

Ideas running through my head! I babysit 4 and a 5 year old boys. Bono going back in time with dinosaurs, saving the world from Transformers, hanging out with Spiderman and Hulk, bakugon battle brawling Bono!!! And of course playing hockey, I am Canadian after all!

get the bag!!! I want to see those pics!

I will try and track one done. GOTTA have it!!!!! If I can't have Bono I want the bag ;)

I will try and track one done. GOTTA have it!!!!! If I can't have Bono I want the bag ;)

I got mine from a lovely Zootop in America - they are from Walmart.

I need to think of more poses to post tomorrow!

I have a U2 fanatic friend in the States, I will ask him to look for one for me. Please post more, looking forward to seeing them!

I have a U2 fanatic friend in the States, I will ask him to look for one for me. Please post more, looking forward to seeing them!

Have no more right now - but tomorrow I will plan more and do them! I'm having so much fun!

you mean you covered up johns hand in the pic?? OMG! you're becoming professionals in this line of work!lol!

you mean you covered up johns hand in the pic?? OMG! you're becoming professionals in this line of work!lol!

We are thinking of setting up a new company in bag photography!

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']you mean you covered up johns hand in the pic?? OMG! you're becoming professionals in this line of work!lol!

We are thinking of setting up a new company in bag photography!

cool! let me know if you're having succes! you could hire my love as a photographer happy.gif

love them Nancy!!! Like them all so much! Hope you had as much fun as i did making the pics!laugh.gif

Thanks Nancy, I just love all these! Walmart in Canada does not have the bags, but I found one on EBAY so I will be getting it on payday!!!!

And happy anniversary!

nice goin, bono! that will shut up the basterds saying you dress like a fag....tongue.gifgrin.gif

Think I've just wet my pants laughing!