Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

What can Bono the bag do?

Love your new pics LAWoman!!! Looks like he had fun on those horses!

[quote name='xtraspicy62 wrote:

U2LAWoman']

so bono bag-what are you praying for today?

Maybe more peas on earth, or maybe some electricity so he can see the altar better. : )

These are all so great!! I live vicariously through you gals...since I don't have a Walmart around here...

It would be so cool if Bono, during his recovery was clicking around the zoo and saw this. I think he'd get a real kick out of it!!

These are all so great!! I live vicariously through you gals...since I don't have a Walmart around here...

It would be so cool if Bono, during his recovery was clicking around the zoo and saw this. I think he'd get a real kick out of it!!

I really do hope that he has seen these - i think that these would cheer him up and make him smile

Been looking at these . . . . PRICELESS!!!!! Nice to see that Bono is so active running all over the world enjoying himself!!!

crahzee crahzee you're all crahzee!!roll.gifroll.gif

crahzee crahzee you're all crahzee!!roll.gifroll.gif
LOL! I have more crayyyzzee!!! I thought maybe we were done with this, since I haven't seen any new ones..but..alas...I can't really help myself!! I took some this morning...it might take me a little bit..laugh.gif

Been looking at these . . . . PRICELESS!!!!! Nice to see that Bono is so active running all over the world enjoying himself!!!
totally agreee janette! bono bag is loved all over the world!! speaks to who he is and how loved he is...

LAWoman-your dangerous cause your honest....

LOL! I'm a piece of glass left there on the beach!!