U2LAWoman wrote:

xtraspicy62 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

U2LAWoman wrote:

zooropa_rockz wrote:

Zhivvy']
28062010435.jpg

28062010433.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D
Zhivvy, love these..but the checkered dress could use some boobs and a waitress hat, ticket menu and pen!! lol

But it is only age 6-7 I don't know if boobs could fit in it!!! I'll give it a go lol!!
oh, dear, lord! 

Bono the bag turned out to be a pretty good plaything!! Almost like a Ken doll!!

but remember, the ken doll was androgynous---roll.gif

roll.gifI gonna have to take that back. Have you seen Toy Story 3 yet, Spicy. Bono is a doll, but no Ken doll!! laugh.gif

lol!!!!!! WOW...funny!

my bono-bag went with me to pick up puppy... then went along to a colleagues BBQ and to the summer-weekend. but no pics allowed, sorry girls...  i respected his wish and privacy tongue.gif

Babs...........??!! lol.........waiting for that puppy pic!!! really.........I am............If anyone see's Babs, please tell her that I'm looking for her!! laugh.gif

More great ones LAWoman!!! Loving them!

I think he may go tap dancing this weekend with my daughter - he may like that!

"Your navel is as delicious as a goblet filled with wine." boy that king solomon sure was smitten with his woman! there is some very sexy stuff in that book-and its in the bible!

[quote name='xtraspicy62 wrote:

U2LAWoman']

"Your navel is as delicious as a goblet filled with wine." boy that king solomon sure was smitten with his woman! there is some very sexy stuff in that book-and its in the bible!

i bet it's his favourite part of the bible.... just as it is my love's....

wink.gif

OMG!! I just found this thread!!!!! I've been missing out! I might be here all day just catching up..... or should I run to Walmart first, just to see???

OMG!! I just found this thread!!!!! I've been missing out! I might be here all day just catching up..... or should I run to Walmart first, just to see???
omg, since ur no longer online, i take it you flew out the door like greased lightening and went straight to walmart!!!wink.gif

had to go get some exercise.... but now that i'm showered and dressed.... that's my next stop!!!

i'm still working my way thro the 38 pages of previous hilarity that i missed.... you guys are all SO crazy! and creative! I LOVE IT!

i'm still working my way thro the 38 pages of previous hilarity that i missed.... you guys are all SO crazy! and creative! I LOVE IT!

lol, its pretty good ..

Really.....there's 38 pages. I'ts only showing 29?? Huh.

I finally made it to Walmart...  and apparently no one else in my little town felt a need to have a Bono Bag...  they were marked down to $1.
So I bought them out.....  I just could't leave Bono on the shelf at that sad price!!!!  Seemed disrespectful... embarassed.gif

If anyone still wants one, please message me.  I'd be happy to send one out.  They are light weight and shipping can't cost much.

Plus the War pjs are there in several sizes.  I'd be happy to run back if anyone wants a pair.  Let me know........ 

meanwhile, i'm not quite sure I can handle the technical side of creating the crazy pics, but i'm gonna give it a go!

I finally made it to Walmart...  and apparently no one else in my little town felt a need to have a Bono Bag...  they were marked down to $1.

So I bought them out.....  I just could't leave Bono on the shelf at that sad price!!!!  Seemed disrespectful... embarassed.gif

If anyone still wants one, please message me.  I'd be happy to send one out.  They are light weight and shipping can't cost much.

Plus the War pjs are there in several sizes.  I'd be happy to run back if anyone wants a pair.  Let me know........ 

meanwhile, i'm not quite sure I can handle the technical side of creating the crazy pics, but i'm gonna give it a go!

OMG...$1!  Well, you did the right thing to buy them all (unless we're talking about 100!) Can't wait to see what you engage Bono the Bag in.  Hope you are able to post the pictures.

If you need any help pic posting let one of us know and we will guide you through it!