Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

What can Bono the bag do?

Brilliant! A good artist as we know!  The shopping bag is a bit Ready Steady Cook - I wonder what he will make!

oooh errrr saucy man! 

[quote name='Nancy_Hanks wrote:

U2LAWoman']

Does he do the cooking too?

I wish!! He makes the Pillsbury doughboy do his work!!

Great pics - but i am just so impressed at the art work on an etch a sketch lol!

Great pics - but i am just so impressed at the art work on an etch a sketch lol!
Thanks Zhivvy, I tried! I think it really needed some chest hair, but I wasn't sure how that come off!!

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

Zhivvy']Great pics - but i am just so impressed at the art work on an etch a sketch lol!

Thanks Zhivvy, I tried! I think it really needed some chest hair, but I wasn't sure how that come off!!

Lol!!! I can only manage squares and lines on those things!

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

U2LAWoman wrote:

Zhivvy']Great pics - but i am just so impressed at the art work on an etch a sketch lol!

Lol!!! I can only manage squares and lines on those things!It takes practice, I've been playing with this thing since I was a kid!!but I think my sketch of Bono is too feminine or something?? He kinda looks like Robin Williams in "Mrs Doubtfire" Or an older biker woman!! LOL I'll have to try it again! : )

b2007.jpg

Thanks for the earlier tutorial guys!  Couldn't have done it without you!!

OK, this is WAY too much fun!!
Lol!! Yeah Nikki, these are all great. Especially the Romantic Dinner, Playing Guitar and 5-Card Stud! Love them!! You take really good pictures too. : )

102_0002.jpg
I keep complimenting you on your artistry, and its so obvious from this etch a aketch, just how amazingly talented that you are....that took a lot of work and creativity...I sit at your feet in humility o goddess one of Bono bag art!

b2007.jpg

Thanks for the earlier tutorial guys!  Couldn't have done it without you!!

could show bb watching a scary movie, or even a twilight series movie...tell me is bb a vampire or a werewolf?

b3003.jpg

breathtaking scenerey in the background...is this where you live? you lucky girl!!

and your pictures are really vivid and sharp...nice camera you must be using!