Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

What can Bono the bag do?

009.jpg

this one is seriously well done..his head is stuffed and sticking out enough to wear a cap..the creativity heere on this thread is mind boggeling....the only limits are the imagination!

Ps-the alignment of the glove and ball are perfect...hes holding the ball, ok!

07072010448.jpg

jaysus, zhivvy, its a perfect fit! just how tiny a cheerleader were you? your outfit fits a bag for petes sake!!

003-1.jpg

cool shot...nice camera! he wishes to be with daisies, not dandelions!!

006-2.jpg

If i saw this bag dressed up like this while up north, id start to wonder if it was following me from tree to tree....but mysteriously, no footprints....just BTB following me every time i look behind me...he could come over to my sleeping bag at night when camping and snuggle with me...id start screaming....

he does look a little scary, but in a BTB kinda way smile.gif

[quote name='xtraspicy62 wrote:

Zhivvy']
07072010448.jpg

jaysus, zhivvy, its a perfect fit! just how tiny a cheerleader were you? your outfit fits a bag for petes sake!!

Lol!!! It is Eleanor's High School musical outfit - fits him perfectly don't you think?

004.jpg

Awweee............this has got to be one of MY favorites........really nice. You mind if I save it. And I won't mind if anyone wants to right click and save any of mine : ) 

[quote name='xtraspicy62 wrote:

nikki1120']
009.jpg

this one is seriously well done..his head is stuffed and sticking out enough to wear a cap..the creativity heere on this thread is mind boggeling....the only limits are the imagination!

Ps-the alignment of the glove and ball are perfect...hes holding the ball, ok!I agree Spice! There's really alot the bag can do, you just have to get yer mind thinking. Just doing the ordinary..and capturing it as a picture(a photograph)somewhere.....a place to be creative while having fun with your favorite rock star! Nikki has the hat down pretty good. I took some of BTB with that army green hat he always wears and I couldn't get it right. I post that pic later..it's funny!!!

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

xtraspicy62 wrote:

Zhivvy']
07072010448.jpg

Lol!!! It is Eleanor's High School musical outfit - fits him perfectly don't you think?

Zhivvy, your Eleanor seems to be the perfect size for our BTB adventure!! What will BTB be for Halloween!!!? LOL

08072010450.jpg

08072010449.jpg

08072010451.jpg

LMAO!!!!!!!!!! Love these photos!!!!!!!!!!

They just keep getting better!!!.... and please, save away on any of mine... :-)

OH, and LA, i case it helps with the army cap, you should know there's a clothes pin involved in getting the hat on right! ;-)