Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

What can Bono the bag do?

Recommended Posts


051-1.jpg

 

 

Oh, you both look wonderful with those dandy bags! And I see you never go anywhere without your beloved stuffed animals.

Zhiv, be sure to give Barbara a lesson on how to post photos here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She is learning right now!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

047-1.jpg

 

 

Hey, I caught that mistake where this was BTB doing a puzzle and not knitting a beanie! Too much wine, I know!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She is learning right now!!!!

Yea, Barbara! Zhivvy probably has a simpler way of doing it then what I figured out. Now we'll look forward to seeing what BTB is up to in Belgium!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='Nancy_Hanks wrote:


Zhivvy']She is learning right now!!!!

Yea, Barbara! Zhivvy probably has a simpler way of doing it then what I figured out. Now we'll look forward to seeing what BTB is up to in Belgium!okay..... i`ll try , but cant promise... cheryl thought me, that says it all??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like so much fun! Glad BTB and his twin are there too!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

001-4.jpg

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

002-3.jpg

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

011-1.jpg

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

060.jpg

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

079.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

094.jpg

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

098.jpg

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

099.jpg

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

103-1.jpg

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

108.jpg

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

178.jpg

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

179.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

182.jpg

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

183.jpg

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

loving the latest adventures of the bono bag,he just loves to travel.lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great pictures... looks like he is eating well and having fun sightseeing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='Nancy_Hanks wrote:


Zhivvy']
047-1.jpg

 

 

Hey, I caught that mistake where this was BTB doing a puzzle and not knitting a beanie! Too much wine, I know!Who's foot is that in the pretty blue flip flop? Looks like interesting polish on the big toe thumbsup.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
001-4.jpg

 

 

Bono needs to wear his seat belt! He cannot afford to be re-injured in an auto accident!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='Janette B wrote:


Nancy_Hanks wrote:

Zhivvy']
047-1.jpg

 

 

Hey, I caught that mistake where this was BTB doing a puzzle and not knitting a beanie! Too much wine, I know!
Who's foot is that in the pretty blue flip flop? Looks like interesting polish on the big toe thumbsup.gif

 

That would be my toe lol!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...