Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

What can Bono the bag do?

Lovely toes there, Zhivvy!!! Nice to see BTB out and about enjoying your beautiful countryside!!!

Wow, the BTB twins are having a great time!! (I'm kinda envious, actually!) ;-)

Wow, the BTB twins are having a great time!! (I'm kinda envious, actually!) ;-)
hmmmmmmmmmm

[quote name='MacFoley wrote:

nikki1120']Wow, the BTB twins are having a great time!! (I'm kinda envious, actually!) ;-)

hmmmmmmmmmm

You're only jealous Mac coz you don't have a BTB!!! tongue.gif

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

MacFoley wrote:

nikki1120']Wow, the BTB twins are having a great time!! (I'm kinda envious, actually!) ;-)

hmmmmmmmmmm

You're only jealous Mac coz you don't have a BTB!!! tongue.gifwe'll see........................

my mate keith from dublin has some very EXCLUSIVE bono news, coming soon!!!!!! (do you mind if we combine mac's exclusive news thread with zhiv's bono bag thread??)

[quote name='MacFoley wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

MacFoley wrote:

hmmmmmmmmmm

You're only jealous Mac coz you don't have a BTB!!!
tongue.gifwe'll see........................

my mate keith from dublin has some very EXCLUSIVE bono news, coming soon!!!!!! (do you mind if we combine mac's exclusive news thread with zhiv's bono bag thread??)

As long as it is good news!! And involves UK or Ireland tour dates....or a new bag design!!!

ok hold on! let me just get keith to write up the stories!

Tell him to write quickly .... patience isn't one of my virtues!

BONO EXCLUSIVE!!!!!

LIKE TYSON, BONO CAN KO LIVERPOOL FANS!

Just a couple of days ago, boxing legand Mike Tyson suprised West Ham fans with an suprise apperence wearing the clubs colours. Today lead singe of the rock band U2 suprised Liverpool Football Club pulling on a Liverpool shirt and talking to some of the Liverpool fans.

Bono said "it gives me great honour to meet these fantastic supporters. They kind of remind me of U2 fans. Passionate, dedicated, sexy, wear their heart on their sleeves and expect quality from their workmen!"

He also had time to pass a message onto Zhivvy to say "Bolton are a horrible team! Their fans remind me of Coldplay fans. Horrid, wet, expect no quality from their workmen apart from ripping off other workmen!"

Bono is currently recording with the band and a european tour to kick off soon.

© Macfoley news 2010

bonobag010.jpg

© Keith from Dublin 2010

BONO EXCLUSIVE!!!!!

Just a couple of days ago, boxing legand Mike Tyson suprised West Ham fans with an suprise apperence wearing the clubs colours. Today lead singe of the rock band U2 suprised Liverpool Football Club pulling on a Liverpool shirt and talking to some of the Liverpool fans.

Bono said "it gives me great honour to meet these fantastic supporters. They kind of remind me of U2 fans. Passionate, dedicated, sexy, wear their heart on their sleeves and expect quality from their workmen!"

He also had time to pass a message onto Zhivvy to say "Bolton are a horrible team! Their fans remind me of Coldplay fans. Horrid, wet, expect no quality from their workmen apart from ripping off other workmen!"

© Macfoley news 2010

© Keith from Dublin 2010

laugh.gif Does this mean that you have a BTB too now Mac?

Always thought that the Bman had bad taste in shirts!!! 

And he told me that he loves Bolton - great town, great team and great women too!!!

MacFoley']BONO EXCLUSIVE!!!!!

© Macfoley news 2010

© Keith from Dublin 2010

laugh.gif Does this mean that you have a BTB too now Mac?

Always thought that the Bman had bad taste in shirts!!! 

And he told me that he loves Bolton - great town, great team and great women too!!!

aye! well keith is sending me more pics. see he works for the paps! i am getting some good ones! some that will SHOCK!

BONO EXCLUSIVE!!!!!!

BONO'S BACK INJURY DRIVES HIM POTTY!

Last month Bono's occured a back injury, forcing U2 to cancel their north american tour and the chance to headline glastonsbury. This lead to many fans heartbroken. What fans didnt know is some of inside, private life Bono was living when he was on the mend.

Sometimes, Bono's back pain was so bad, he couldnt even sit on a proper toilet. He would have to use a potty to do "his buisness" on. Bono found this extremely embrassing.

"Sometimes you can't make it on your own!" said the 50 year old rock star. "But i found having a plop in a kids potty made life much easier."

Bono is recovering well and intime for the tour to kick off next month!

© Macfoley 2010

bonobag005.jpg

© Keith from Dublin 2010

BONO EXCLUSIVE!!!!!!

BONO DUMPS ON THE EDGE!

This is the news that will shock many U2 fans. Bono lead singer of the multi-million selling rock band U2 has fired The Edge. The news comes after the band were rehearsing for the tour waiting for Bono to recover, and Bono walked into the studio only to say he was back, bigger and better------------than Edge.

The Edge said, "fine, we all know how bad Bono is on guitar, but this time he has really crossed the line. He went into my house and stole one of my guitars, came into the studio and said i was to leave the group straight away"

The Edge was also very upset by this news. Other band members will support Bono as he now will take care of singing and guitar duties.

Bono said, "well it's tough shit! im sick and tired of all the effects, we want rock. Hard rock, and im going to give it to the fans! We plan to play new songs, one called, im a desperate mother fecker, streets have bloody names, PUNK ROCK COCK and spitting on my mum. I think the fans will be pleased we have made our best record since Achtung Baby!"

© Macfoley 2010

bonobag003.jpg

© Keith from Dublin 2010

WOW! BTB gets around! and news reports WITH the pics..... :-)

[quote name='nikki1120 wrote:

tongue.gif">barbara1

only love can heal such a scar {{{BTB}}}

Let me know if you need any help providing comfort....  I'd be happy to volunteer!awww babs, kiss him and make it all better!

[quote name='xtraspicy62 wrote:

nikki1120 wrote:

tongue.gif">barbara1

Let me know if you need any help providing comfort....  I'd be happy to volunteer!
awww babs, kiss him and make it all better!

It shows how well loved he is ...... and if only love can leave such a mark - my big fat ass would help out!!!!

WOW! BTB gets around! and news reports WITH the pics..... :-)

Keith from Dublin has given me many more pics and ive got some HOT stories!pimp.gif

hey zhiv, you like the exclusives? with pics for proof?!?!
I can't believe that you are getting such exclusive stories - your mate Keith is great!

BONO EXCLUSIVE!!!!!!

JEDWARD, WE LOVE YOU TOO!

Crazy Irish muppets John and Edward have kissed and made up with the Irish rockstar Bono.

Last week the pair claimed that they didnt want to be like Bono, and still tour even though one of them has a fractured leg. News got around that since Bono sacked The Edge, he has been looking for U2 to become a 5 piece band and has drafted in Jedward.

Bono said "when i first set my eyes on these two watching X factor last year, i thought id love to sing with these lads! So we hooked up, drank some vodka, and started working on punk rock cock. It will be the first single off the new album. Jedward really take it to another level.

Jedward commented "oh he is a lovely fellah. He is so warm and he has the best drinks cabinet we have ever seen!"

Punk rock cock will be released sometime in the near future. Watch this space!

© Macfoley 2010

bonobag007.jpg

BONO AND JEDWARD GO THROUGH PUNK ROCK COCK

© Keith from Dublin 2010

xtraspicy62 wrote:

nikki1120 wrote:

tongue.gif">barbara1

Let me know if you need any help providing comfort....  I'd be happy to volunteer!
awww babs, kiss him and make it all better!

It shows how well loved he is ...... and if only love can leave such a mark - my big fat ass would help out!!!!

you're never gonna let me forget that comment, are you?!embarassed.gif

and to nikki and spicy; i had to leave this bag-twin yesterday.... lets hope his obsessed care-giver will show some mercy...and give him a break now and then (tho i doubt itwink.gif)

great news-flashes, mac! you obviously have an insider in the u2-headquarters....