Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

What can Bono the bag do?

Recommended Posts

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:


nikki1120']
tongue.gifb471810011.jpg

For those lyric learning sessions...... 

tongue.gif

 

hey! i offered that first!! i think...Good thing he's actually on his way to your house right now!!  tongue.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='nikki1120 wrote:


barbara1 wrote:

nikki1120']
tongue.gifb471810011.jpg

For those lyric learning sessions...... 

tongue.gif

 

hey! i offered that first!! i think...
Good thing he's actually on his way to your house right now!!  tongue.gif

 

hey, I volenteered second!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='zooropa_rockz wrote:


nikki1120 wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

nikki1120']
tongue.gifb471810011.jpg

For those lyric learning sessions...... 

tongue.gif

 

hey! i offered that first!! i think...
Good thing he's
actually
on his way to your house right now!! 
tongue.gif

 

hey, I volenteered second!!!!!!

 

okay, you can have him when i'm done.... just keep in mind it will take a long time cause there are so many songs.... be very patient!

wink.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

029-3.jpg

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

030-3.jpg

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='MacFoley wrote:


Zhivvy']
030-3.jpg

 

 

noooooooooooooooooooo! she is vile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

Who's vile? Barbara or Hannah Montana?

(barbara will tell some lie about it being my daughter's school bag - don't believe her!)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hanah the media whore!

By the way she is dressing at the moment just whore would be ok!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:


MacFoley wrote:

Zhivvy']
030-3.jpg

 

 

noooooooooooooooooooo! she is vile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

Who's vile? Barbara or Hannah Montana?

(barbara will tell some lie about it being my daughter's school bag - don't believe her!)after i just ran the mommy-race, wearing that skirt and barefooted and finished second (and hurting hamstrings the next day), all for your daughter.......while you were somewher on the playground, hidding????? 

 

how could you??????

 

 

btw: peeps, it was zhivvy's bag, she prefered to take this one to a special meeting ,that morning...... she asked me to hold it for her and that was all i did!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BONO EXCLUSIVE (coming in from the macdaily)

 

BONO JOVI SLUR!!!!!

 

A crazed Bon Jovi fan has invaded the house of a Zootopian. There has been uproar as this Zootopian found her glass framed picture of Bono in bits, the suspect is the Bon Jovi fan.

 

As news reached  where the streets have no name, the news got as far to the U2 frontman, Sir Bono the Pope. In responce he called Jon Bon Jovi a wanker.

 

"Serious. I shall go up to his face and call him this! How dare this ponce of a man do such things to my precious fans"

 

A few days late Bono met up with Jon and who else was there but Macfoley to take a picture of the meeting.

 

DSC07750.jpg

 

BONO THROWS INSULTS TO JON!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:


Zhivvy wrote:

MacFoley wrote:

Zhivvy']
030-3.jpg

 

 

noooooooooooooooooooo! she is vile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

Who's vile? Barbara or Hannah Montana?

(barbara will tell some lie about it being my daughter's school bag - don't believe her!)
after i just ran the mommy-race, wearing that skirt and barefooted and finished second (and hurting hamstrings the next day), all for your daughter.......while you were somewher on the playground, hidding????? 

 

how could you??????

 

 

btw: peeps, it was zhivvy's bag, she prefered to take this one to a special meeting ,that morning...... she asked me to hold it for her and that was all i did!!!

 

 

Thank you for the race running on my behalf!! - but you did carry the HM bag, the photo shows you with it - sorry but that is the evidence!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BONO EXCLUSIVE (coming in from the macdaily)

 

BONO JOVI SLUR!!!!!

 

A crazed Bon Jovi fan has invaded the house of a Zootopian. There has been uproar as this Zootopian found her glass framed picture of Bono in bits, the suspect is the Bon Jovi fan.

 

As news reached  where the streets have no name, the news got as far to the U2 frontman, Sir Bono the Pope. In responce he called Jon Bon Jovi a wanker.

 

"Serious. I shall go up to his face and call him this! How dare this ponce of a man do such things to my precious fans"

 

A few days late Bono met up with Jon and who else was there but Macfoley to take a picture of the meeting.

 

http:001-5.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name=Zhivvy wrote:


MacFoley]BONO EXCLUSIVE (coming in from the macdaily)

 

BONO JOVI SLUR!!!!!

 

A crazed Bon Jovi fan has invaded the house of a Zootopian. There has been uproar as this Zootopian found her glass framed picture of Bono in bits, the suspect is the Bon Jovi fan.

 

As news reached  where the streets have no name, the news got as far to the U2 frontman, Sir Bono the Pope. In responce he called Jon Bon Jovi a wanker.

 

"Serious. I shall go up to his face and call him this! How dare this ponce of a man do such things to my precious fans"

 

A few days late Bono met up with Jon and who else was there but Macfoley to take a picture of the meeting.

 

http:001-5.jpg

just got off the phone to bono's agent. he said no comment!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
roll.gifWell, this thread has taken a debaucherous route!

 

Actually that route might have been taken quite a while ago. Without going through the 775 posts here, I believe I remember some lingerie and other playthings winding up with someone's dear Bono the Bag.

Yes, thanks for noticing! Glad the bag is still busy! ; )

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
030-3.jpg

 

 

 

 

NOOOOOOO! MY EYES MY EYES! Sacrilege!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='Anjana wrote:


Zhivvy']
030-3.jpg

 

 

 

 

NOOOOOOO! MY EYES MY EYES! Sacrilege!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

025-1.jpg

since zhiv's daughter couldnt stay, i found another volunteer to do the job!wink.gif

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...