Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

What can Bono the bag do?

028.jpg

while zhivvy can't even manage just the ironing!tongue.gif

i want to break free... i want to breeeeeaaaaaaak freeeeeeeeeeeeee.....

ohwell.gif

ps: i discovered bono-the-bag is a queen-fan, just like me!! i could tell by the song he was singing while vacuming.

025-1.jpg

since zhiv's daughter couldnt stay, i found another volunteer to do the job!wink.gif

roll.gifLoving your pictures, Barbara! Doggies and BTB are sweet. And the housekeeper Bono are all hilarious!!  The extended pinkie finger caps it off perfectly!roll.gif

028.jpg

while zhivvy can't even manage just the ironing!tongue.gif

i want to break free... i want to breeeeeaaaaaaak freeeeeeeeeeeeee.....

ohwell.gif

ps: i discovered bono-the-bag is a queen-fan, just like me!! i could tell by the song he was singing while vacuming.

man that is great! looks like i better get to work......................

I like this picture. Lets get to work. But, personally, I like my home nice and neat early in the morning before everyone wakes, ironing is evil, but now we have laundries we can send the clothes to get ironed, foiled and even put on hangers with plastic bags. I used this method only for my spouse, but I don't have one now, so I do it at home for me and children..

I like this picture. A busy home life ain't it? I mean the picture here,  AND  Right now,

I am just about to search REMAX NJ to see if my home certain house is listed there already. Lets get the selling thing moving friends. Spring and Summer 2011 are closing in, one must get ready for U2 2011, this tour I want to call it, the " U2 ASCENTION DREAM TOUR"  not U2360. Why, this name I've chosen it because it is the actual name for the "TIME" we are living in. ASCENTION OF THE PLANET, OF HUMANITY, thats what is happening now, and Bono, well, my Prince is deliriously seducing certain ones who are being called by non other than yes, the Prince himself. He has always been just a notch higher than the rest of us. That is also why I love my Prince so much. He is like us, but he is like my grandfather, like me and he himself speaks the future the future now,  thru songs, words, and it comes naturally just like my grandfather Magdaleno and me. I love Bono, one can never get bored with Bono, he entices with colors he wears, the rainbow effect, heaven is not far when Bono is around, he, well, if I go on, I shall speak my soul out, and that means, I shall scream that I do love my Prince very much in the most clean way a normal carnal woman like me can love a Prince, the PURE LOVE Way, thats why his essence is also very important to me, I look at my Prince from the inside out, the outside of his vessel is dangerous and seductive and its very hard to not get shocked and delirously mad in love with his image. His special parts like his dimple, his pitch, his eyes, his weakness, his strenghs, these things drive me mad, its a love thing, thats what I feel. A diamond in a haystock. Like the BRIGHTEST STAR AT 5AM, I watch it everyday, this to me, is how Bono is. The star amongst us. The Prince of Ireland.

Realmawake

That man, that certain man you speak of  can meet me tomorrow friday at the ---------Cafe in Manhattan. I shall take the bus tomorrow to go there I shall arrive about 9:30. I walk from the bus station. I am not familiar with NY, but I can always get to the Times building and the _____Cafe in Manhattan.

That would make my day, yes yes yes.

Realm meets the Prince. Its like the "purpose of Realm's existence" to meet Mr. Hewsen, who really truly is a Prince unbeknowns to the world.

Realmawake

BONO EXCLUSIVE!!!!!!

U2? NO U3SOME!

Rock and roller from rocking band U2 has been sticking it where he should be. This exclusive story will upset many of Saint Prince Bono's followers, but please read on!

There has been alot of stories lately about the irish jesus lately, but since Edge has left the group, Bono has gone off the rails. The partyman was seen out in a club in Germany, going out with Britney Spears (cheap carrier bag slut) and Katy Perry (cheap carrier bag slut) 2. Both girls had their arms around the U2 supergod for most of the night.

After a night out on drink and chatting, an onlooker saw Bono and the two girls shut themselves in a hotel room.

Seconds later super agent Macfoley was there to take photo's.

Clearly seen are can's of what we believe to be beer, and a bottle of vodka, you can also see Britney and Katy in bed with Mr.Hewson.

The morning after Bono commented "hey, i know i have to deal with these situations, and the way i see it is im just letting me hair down. I have a busy tour rota coming up and i needed to relax with these two wonderful woman. There is nothing for the wife to worry about"

But maybe you can judge for yourselves.

© Macfoley 2010

bonobag001.jpg

BONO EXCLUSIVE!!!!!!

U2? NO U3SOME!

Rock and roller from rocking band U2 has been sticking it where he should be. This exclusive story will upset many of Saint Prince Bono's followers, but please read on!

There has been alot of stories lately about the irish jesus lately, but since Edge has left the group, Bono has gone off the rails. The partyman was seen out in a club in Germany, going out with Britney Spears (cheap carrier bag slut) and Katy Perry (cheap carrier bag slut) 2. Both girls had their arms around the U2 supergod for most of the night.

After a night out on drink and chatting, an onlooker saw Bono and the two girls shut themselves in a hotel room.

Clearly seen are can's of what we believe to be beer, and a bottle of vodka, you can also see Britney and Katy in bed with Mr.Hewson.

The morning after Bono commented "hey, i know i have to deal with these situations, and the way i see it is im just letting me hair down. I have a busy tour rota coming up and i needed to relax with these two wonderful woman. There is nothing for the wife to worry about"

© Macfoley 2010

bonobag001.jpg

hahahhaha hilariousss

025-1.jpg

since zhiv's daughter couldnt stay, i found another volunteer to do the job!wink.gif

He didn't do ANY chores while he was here!!!!!!!!

I'm so glad Zhivvy taught you to post pictures, Barbara!!  These are all really GREAT!  roll.gif   (and I love your puppies.....) 

I'm so glad Zhivvy taught you to post pictures, Barbara!!  These are all really GREAT!  roll.gif   (and I love your puppies.....) 

yep, she's a great teacher in every way! i'm glad you like the pics, we had so,much fun making them.

btw: sorry, but i cant let you have him back! even my u2-mocking kids said b-t-b surely has to stay so they shouldnt worry bout helping out round the house so much  anymore. we're teaching him how to use the lawnmower next...

besides , he's a necessity now i have to rest my back!wink.gif

BONO EXCLUSIVE!!!!!!

U2? NO U3SOME!

© Macfoley 2010

cause for all we know bono was just teaching them bout africa and the depts, and convincing them to suport the cause!! and maybe, just maybe these mean girls got him drunk to trick him into doin stuff... not saying it happened, but it could be a reasonable explenation... our god wouldnt do this! we trust in him!

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

ave MacFoley']BONO EXCLUSIVE!!!!!!

U2? NO U3SOME!

© Macfoley 2010

cause for all we know bono was just teaching them bout africa and the depts, and convincing them to suport the cause!! and maybe, just maybe these mean girls got him drunk to trick him into doin stuff... not saying it happened, but it could be a reasonable explenation... our god wouldnt do this! we trust in him!oh there is proof alright! ill be back with some!smokin.gif

Another scoop Mac - you'll be in the news of the world soon!!!

I have managed to claim my bag back so more pics being posted soon.

loving the Bono maid in your house barbara - hope to see him in a couple of weeks!

laugh.gifBarbara your pics are hilarious - it looks like some weird but wonderful sex game!! LOL

Another scoop Mac - you'll be in the news of the world soon!!!

I have managed to claim my bag back so more pics being posted soon.

loving the Bono maid in your house barbara - hope to see him in a couple of weeks!

oh there will be more! dont worry!

laugh.gifBarbara your pics are hilarious - it looks like some weird but wonderful sex game!! LOL

cant give any info bout the sex (strict privacy-rules! lol) but i can admit it was great fun wink.gif

and waiting for that prove, mac!! seeing is believing....

BONO EXCLUSIVE!!!!!!!

I FALL DOWN! THE STAIRS!

Ouch! Watch that back Bono!

After a sex fuelled night with Britney Spears and Katy Perry (although Bono says the wife has nothing to worry about) the morning after, Bono fell down the stairs.

Consumed with beer and sprits and what other substances he was on, Bono took it one step too many, eventually falling down the stairs. No one was there to help the Irish Pope wannabee Politician back up on his feet, so he had to stay there for a further 27 hours only to be found and helped by a mysterious ninja.

"Well when you as short as me, sometimes having no legs can be a pain in the arse! But thanks to the secret ninja, i managed to get back up and walk on water again! My fans will be very happy!"

Phew, we didnt want the old aged rock star having another sick note!

© Macfoley 2010

B006.jpg

I FALL DOWN! THE STAIRS LIKE A DRUNKARD!

i wasnt able to find it at walmart :(

Instead i got stalked by a bald fat man in his 60s.

Gotta love walmart