Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

What can Bono the bag do?

I wouldn't be surprised if they are sold out at most wal marts by now.... where abouts are you? I could check my neighboring town this week........

if you promise not to scream! LOL!  I have at least two bags I will part with if you pm me and give me time to reply as I'm heading out on vacay, en la manana.  I SOOO enjoy what ya'll do on this thread---please don't stop.  So clever.  Maybe I should do something with my "gang of Bonos" before they all part company!  Let me know if you want a bag--I stocked up when WM had them on clearance table!

wow lucky you , we dont have them here , and i dont want one either because it would get damaged being used and if i kept it in the cupboard i'd just be accumulating things which i hate , but the offer is really nice , i would take it up otherwise......................

Can't believe btb thread slipped to page two!!! have some pics and will upload tomorrow = i know he's been busy rehearsing for turin but i'm sure that he can get up to some stuff!

036-2.jpg

Have you noticed he's just getting in trouble these days?? First Edge quits, then he falls down the stairs, and now this!!!! Oh Noooooooooo!!

BONO EXCLUSIVE!

BONO'S STUCK IN A MOMENT!

The situation is clearly clear! This time the Irish super hero was caught doing something billions of U2 fans will be upset about. Not only has the Irish potato has just recovered from a back injury, Bono aged 75 has got his head caught up his own backside!

He was looking for something he still hadnt found what he was looking for, neither will he ever tell. Many suspect that he was looking for one of Larry Mullen's lost drumstick, but the truth remains underneath Bono's underpants.

A close friend had to admit Bono to hospital again, but fans will be glad to know he is fine. Or is he????

© Macfoley 2010

B001.jpg

STUCK IN A MOMENT YOU CAN GET OUT OF IF YOU LEFT YOUR BUMHOLE ALONE!

BONO EXCLUSIVE!

The situation is clearly clear! This time the Irish super hero was caught doing something billions of U2 fans will be upset about. Not only has the Irish potato has just recovered from a back injury, Bono aged 75 has got his head caught up his own backside!

He was looking for something he still hadnt found what he was looking for, neither will he ever tell. Many suspect that he was looking for one of Larry Mullen's lost drumstick, but the truth remains underneath Bono's underpants.

A close friend had to admit Bono to hospital again, but fans will be glad to know he is fine. Or is he????

© Macfoley 2010

maybe he was up there looking for the missing paid section!

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

MacFoley']BONO EXCLUSIVE!

© Macfoley 2010

maybe he was up there looking for the missing paid section!yes maybe so........................its a mystery!

005-2.jpg

006-5.jpg

BTB might be on a road trip next week.... if I can catch up with him, I'll post some pics of his travels.. :-)

[quote name='nikki1120 wrote:

Zhivvy']
005-2.jpg

is he on his way to Frankfurt to meet Zhivvy??nikki-I think that would be a YES!, dont you!! Lucky girl, that zhivvy! and her daughter eleanor, going to see u2 at the age of 6! now why didnt I get that kind of rock and roll momma!?

[quote name='xtraspicy62 wrote:

nikki1120 wrote:

Zhivvy']
005-2.jpg

is he on his way to Frankfurt to meet Zhivvy??
nikki-I think that would be a YES!, dont you!! Lucky girl, that zhivvy! and her daughter eleanor, going to see u2 at the age of 6! now why didnt I get that kind of rock and roll momma!?

I'll be you momma if you want Spicy lol!!! And she will be 7 at the show lol! - it is 3 days after her birthday! And Bono in his truck driving to me - yum!

BONO EXCLUSIVE!!!!!!

TOURING IS BORING SAYS BONO

Busy rehearsing for the new 980 degree tour which has failed to sell out because fans now see u2 as sell outs has become boring according to God.

Bono recently had to take a break from the irish crazy pair Jedward for 20 minutes to play a peppa pig game. He likes to do this while wearing his Liverpool football club gloves that he recieved while on his trip to the giant football club.

"The gloves give me more control" said Bono. "I feel an extra amount of cool when i am wearing these. Jedward are so jealous that the pair of them went right off on one. One minute everything was going fine, we were working on spit on your mum the next single and i turned up wearing the gloves and they saw it as out performing them!"

Jedward have since cooled down, but will be outraged when they finally see Bono has more interest in his Peppa Pig electronic game than a pair of Irish twats.

B003.jpg

i wasnt able to find it at walmart :(

Instead i got stalked by a bald fat man in his 60s.

Gotta love walmart

check Amazon. they have EVERYTHING! and u won't get stalked by old fat guys with no hair. :) just check amazon.com i buy tons of stuff off there, and they deliver fast too!hope this helpshappy.gif

BONO EXCLUSIVE!!!!!!

TOURING IS BORING SAYS BONO

Busy rehearsing for the new 980 degree tour which has failed to sell out because fans now see u2 as sell outs has become boring according to God.

Bono recently had to take a break from the irish crazy pair Jedward for 20 minutes to play a peppa pig game. He likes to do this while wearing his Liverpool football club gloves that he recieved while on his trip to the giant football club.

"The gloves give me more control" said Bono. "I feel an extra amount of cool when i am wearing these. Jedward are so jealous that the pair of them went right off on one. One minute everything was going fine, we were working on spit on your mum the next single and i turned up wearing the gloves and they saw it as out performing them!"

Jedward have since cooled down, but will be outraged when they finally see Bono has more interest in his Peppa Pig electronic game than a pair of Irish twats.

OK Bono, back to work, the crowds in Turin are waiting!tongue.gif

014.jpg

017-1.jpg

017-1.jpg

oh dear...lets hope learning other languages isnt gonna confuse him and make him mess up lyrics even more!lol!

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy']
017-1.jpg

oh dear...lets hope learning other languages isnt gonna confuse him and make him mess up lyrics even more!lol!not possible---bono hired her as his private linguistics instructor!!

So if learning Turkish messes him up more, he'll need even more PRIVATE instruction from Barbara! Which somehow I don't think she'd mind! ;-)