Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

What can Bono the bag do?

So if learning Turkish messes him up more, he'll need even more PRIVATE

instruction from Barbara! Which somehow I don't think she'd mind! ;-)

of course not, shes a nurse after all!

dont think so...their coffee isnt fair trade
Is it not in the US because it is in the UK - which means he'll have to take for one in England!

So if learning Turkish messes him up more, he'll need even more PRIVATE instruction from Barbara! Which somehow I don't think she'd mind! ;-)

now, what ever makes you think that, nikki?? lol!

btw: love your pics!! good on you!

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

xtraspicy62']dont think so...their coffee isnt fair trade

Is it not in the US because it is in the UK -�which means he'll have to take for one in England!

��

111.jpg

within 2 weeks the new floor can have the last coating and the wardrobe will be delivered, the bed can go back in and : TATAAAAA!!!!

BONO EXCLUSIVE!

NEW RETURN TOUR LETDOWN!

U2 the mega band from that little ireland in the sea called Ireland returned to the stage with their whopping 890 degree tour.

Many fans were left dissapointed with the setlist and new members jedward who ruined the show. Thousands of fans who followed the show didnt expect the band to play new songs. They included "spit on your mum" and another new song called "punk cock rock". But neither song recieved much praise.

The band however did order hungry fans 100,000 cornish pasties and 500,000 cups of tea, which Bono made from two loaves of bread. Oh that cheeky Irish Jesus!

More to come........................

B004.jpg

BONO PLAING NEW SONG WITH LFC GLOVES ON! HE REALLY LOVES THEM!

© Macfoley 2010

111.jpg

within 2 weeks the new floor can have the last coating and the wardrobe will be delivered, the bed can go back in and : TATAAAAA!!!!

it looks very beautiful barbara...good job!!

eleanor2131.jpg

eleanor2130.jpg

(and can I please say a huge thank you to Ed the barman in O'reilly's Frankfurt for posing for this shot for me and roping in others to set the shot up!!! And then giving me a t-shirt from the bar!)

eleanor2130.jpg

(and can I please say a huge thank you to Ed the barman in O'reilly's Frankfurt for posing for this shot for me and roping in others to set the shot up!!! And then giving me a t-shirt from the bar!)

Zhivvy...good shot!! But..I think you need another BTB.......this one's about had it!! 

love the pics zhivv and barbara,they really made me smile

[quote name='xtraspicy62 wrote:

barbara1']
111.jpg

it looks very beautiful barbara...good job!!

. . . . . very pretty thumbsup.gif

[quote name='Janette B wrote:

Zhivvy']
017-1.jpg

Bono's turning gray!!!!!!

BTB has been through a lot!

BONO EXCLUSIVE!

NEW RETURN TOUR LETDOWN!

U2 the mega band from that little ireland in the sea called Ireland returned to the stage with their whopping 890 degree tour.

Many fans were left dissapointed with the setlist and new members jedward who ruined the show. Thousands of fans who followed the show didnt expect the band to play new songs. They included "spit on your mum" and another new song called "punk cock rock". But neither song recieved much praise.

The band however did order hungry fans 100,000 cornish pasties and 500,000 cups of tea, which Bono made from two loaves of bread. Oh that cheeky Irish Jesus!

© Macfoley 2010

Wow...Bono's playing without the keys taped to the keyboard! laugh.gif

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

MacFoley']BONO EXCLUSIVE!

NEW RETURN TOUR LETDOWN!

© Macfoley 2010

Wow...Bono's playing without the keys taped to the keyboard! laugh.gif

yep! i trained him well!

I think the other new bag needs to come out - but he has travelled europe and even danced at the Hannover show!!!! A sign of being well loved!