Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

What can Bono the bag do?

I think the other new bag needs to come out - but he has travelled europe and even danced at the Hannover show!!!! A sign of being well loved!
Yeah Zhivvy... your bag is definitely well-loved! : )

On my birthday I visited the famous bathroom where The Doors recorded the vocals to LAWoman. It's now a Mexican Restaurant and a nice one. Ate Red Snapper w/veggies, Margarita's and  Naughty Nachos...and they were very naughty!!

102_0041.jpg

102_0040.jpg

102_0022.jpg

102_0038-4.jpg

102_0038-3.jpg

It reads- At this location in late 1970. Known as the 'Doors Workshop' The Doors operated an office upstairs and recording studio downstairs with the control/mixing booth in the downstairs bathroom The Doors final album with Jim Morrison was recorded in this very room. 'LAWoman' released in April 1971 included the hits 'LAWoman', 'Love Her Madly' and 'Riders On The Storm'

102_0031.jpg

I didn't take the last pic, but I wanted to show it was an actual bathroom. A unisex bathroom that is! lol

jimmorrison-6.jpg

Great pics!! And love the Doors themed bathroom!

BTB has been busy while I''ve been gone... Glad you're back LAwoman! Your pics are always very creative... and LOVE the Doors recording studio..wow!

phone82210011-1.jpg

Cool...fire!! I love the way fire is captured on film. Camping is one of my favorite things to do. So glad BTB had a great time!

Great pics lol! I have some more to post but too tired to take them off camera right now - will do them in the morning or when i wake up - whatever time that will be!

Great pics lol! I have some more to post but too tired to take them off camera right now - will do them in the morning or when i wake up - whatever time that will be!

Wakey wakey..rise and shine..

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

Zhivvy']Great pics lol! I have some more to post but too tired to take them off camera right now - will do them in the morning or when i wake up - whatever time that will be!

Wakey wakey..rise and shine..

Lol!!! Awake - only just, and been washing clothes all day and telling the real Zhivvy (the cat) to shut up shouting at me for leaving him! And now can upload pics and post them - they will be here soon, this evening

P1030819.jpg

(sorry about my very white legs but I am English lol!)

P1030795.jpg

P1030677.jpg

P1030669.jpg