Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

What can Bono the bag do?

P1030665.jpg

P1030649.jpg

P1030650.jpg

P1030650.jpg

Love this picture Zhivvy. All your pictures are always so pretty..I love all that green you have there, so beautiful!!

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

Zhivvy']
P1030650.jpg

Love this picture Zhivvy. All your pictures are always so pretty..I love all that green you have there, so beautiful!!

This pic is in Poland in the mountains in Wisla - they are the start of the Tatras mountain range. It is the most beautiful area - summer for the green and the trees and flowers and winter to see the place covered in feet of snow.

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

U2LAWoman wrote:

Zhivvy']
P1030650.jpg

This pic is in Poland in the mountains in Wisla - they are the start of the Tatras mountain range. It is the most beautiful area - summer for the green and the trees and flowers and winter to see the place covered in feet of snow.Hey Zhivvy, maybe if you visit during the winter! You can click!! Just bring a bottle of something with you to keep warm. laugh.gif 

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

U2LAWoman wrote:

Zhivvy']
P1030650.jpg

This pic is in Poland in the mountains in Wisla - they are the start of the Tatras mountain range. It is the most beautiful area - summer for the green and the trees and flowers and winter to see the place covered in feet of snow.
Hey Zhivvy, maybe if you visit during the winter! You can click!! Just bring a bottle of something with you to keep warm. laugh.gif 

When I lived in Poland I went here in the winter and the snow with a friend. We took the lift up and tried to walk back down the mountain in all the snow - such a laugh. I tried to make a snow angel at one point and fell back into the snow - to continue falling for about 4 feet into it and couldn't get back out lol!

Hi everyone...

I am looking for a Bono bag...so he can accompany me on places I go.

Can anyone help me out?

Many thanks.

U2LAWoman wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

U2LAWoman wrote:

Zhivvy']
P1030650.jpg

Hey Zhivvy, maybe if you visit during the winter! You can click!! Just bring a bottle of something with you to keep warm.
laugh.gif

When I lived in Poland I went here in the winter and the snow with a friend. We took the lift up and tried to walk back down the mountain in all the snow - such a laugh. I tried to make a snow angel at one point and fell back into the snow - to continue falling for about 4 feet into it and couldn't get back out lol!

Too funny, did you get out!!? roll.gif

U2LAWoman wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

U2LAWoman wrote:

Zhivvy']
P1030650.jpg

Hey Zhivvy, maybe if you visit during the winter! You can click!! Just bring a bottle of something with you to keep warm.
laugh.gif

was there some polish beer involved, maybe??

cause i can tell you; that stuff is strong.... (no, i didnt drink it, but someone very close to me did, and all i can say is; he got very steamy...red cheecks like Mac G...)

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

U2LAWoman wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

U2LAWoman wrote:

Zhivvy']
P1030650.jpg

laugh.gif

was there some polish beer involved, maybe??

cause i can tell you; that stuff is strong.... (no, i didnt drink it, but someone very close to me did, and all i can say is; he got very steamy...red cheecks like Mac G...)

No - no beer - it may have helped!! and I did get out, after a long time - too busy laughing lol!!

And I guess Hans like the beer then! Did you try the Zubrowka yet?

didnt try the Z....... yet! have to get some applejuice first. or maybe i'll drink it on the rocks tonite?

P1030819.jpg

(sorry about my very white legs but I am English lol!)

Damn Zhivvy, your legs are so white!!! lol

I keep telling her to come over here . . . we could tan her up in no time!!!

I keep telling her to come over here . . . we could tan her up in no time!!!

not this week, tho, right???  Its like late fall up in Oregon!

We're still sunny - cool mornings and evenings, but warm, sunny, bright during the day. The weather is taking a turn towards autumn though, always happens around Labor Day.

[quote name='zooropa_rockz wrote:

U2LAWoman']

"I'm a pepper..."

"He's a pepper!!"

I am glad to see that Bono the Bag is still alive and well!!!!!  I have been away for a couple of months and was worried he was gone!!!

Ok if we arrange a charity and get me to come over to you guys to tan my legs I am fine with that!

Bono the bag had an amazing time in Vienna - pics will come tomorrow!

Ok if we arrange a charity and get me to come over to you guys to tan my legs I am fine with that!

Bono the bag had an amazing time in Vienna - pics will come tomorrow!

What about spraying!! It's less costly! lol.....hey don't worry about your legs Zhivvy. My legs are whiter than yours, that's why I was laughing!! roll.gif

Anyway, can't wait for the pics! I'm going to take some this weekend!!