Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

What can Bono the bag do?

oh god i know where this is going lol

Well if I'm thinking what you are thinking (?) please remember I am the veggie who ordered a spinach pie!!!

Ok if we arrange a charity and get me to come over to you guys to tan my legs I am fine with that!

Bono the bag had an amazing time in Vienna - pics will come tomorrow!

LOL . . . . you can come anytime and really, no one cares about your legs . . . we were just joking with you since you mentioned them and honestly, I doubt I would have paid any attention except that you made the joke thumbsup.gifroll.gif

Great pics zhivvy.........  tongue.gif  You have been having far toooooo much fun!  banana.gif

BONO EXCLUSIVE by MacFoley

BONO CAN'T DRIVE! NOW WE KNOW WHY!

Irish Jesus Juice maker lead singer and the killer of AIDS hero Bono has a new car.

Many a U2 fan, and people who have stepped inside a car with the rockstar will know his driving is pretty aweful. But hopefully Bono's new purchase of this green guzzling beast of a car can sort out that. It has an automatic driving system, so you can get as drunk as you want and still drive home. Without killing any innocent children.

The car is designed by El Cun To, a old Cornish man who has been working on the ozone friendly mobile for 51 years.

Bono said "It is a great car. The road tax is really cheap. Hold on! I don't pay tax! HOOORAH!!!!!"

It clearly shows that Bono loves the Liverpool gloves the team gave him when he visited Anfield a few months ago.

"They give me a sense of holding on to the wheel and not pissing people off on the road! I feel like an F1 driver! It's great"

U2 are currently playing the 690 degree tour with new members Jedward, and old members Larry Mullet and Adam Cliton.

More tour news to come.

B008.jpg

FAST CARS? NOT ANYMORE WITH BONO BEHIND THE WHEEL!

© Macfoley 2010

BONO EXCLUSIVE by MacFoley

Irish Jesus Juice maker lead singer and the killer of AIDS hero Bono has a new car.

Many a U2 fan, and people who have stepped inside a car with the rockstar will know his driving is pretty aweful. But hopefully Bono's new purchase of this green guzzling beast of a car can sort out that. It has an automatic driving system, so you can get as drunk as you want and still drive home. Without killing any innocent children.

The car is designed by El Cun To, a old Cornish man who has been working on the ozone friendly mobile for 51 years.

Bono said "It is a great car. The road tax is really cheap. Hold on! I don't pay tax! HOOORAH!!!!!"

It clearly shows that Bono loves the Liverpool gloves the team gave him when he visited Anfield a few months ago.

"They give me a sense of holding on to the wheel and not pissing people off on the road! I feel like an F1 driver! It's great"

U2 are currently playing the 690 degree tour with new members Jedward, and old members Larry Mullet and Adam Cliton.

More tour news to come.

B008.jpg

© Macfoley 2010

Lol!!! Love it mac!

[quote name='Janette B wrote:

Zhivvy']Ok if we arrange a charity and get me to come over to you guys to tan my legs I am fine with that!

Bono the bag had an amazing time in Vienna - pics will come tomorrow!

LOL . . . . you can come anytime and really, no one cares about your legs . . . we were just joking with you since you mentioned them and honestly, I doubt I would have paid any attention except that you made the joke thumbsup.gifroll.gif

Hey don't care if i need stripey legs to get over to you all - i'd do it!

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

MacFoley']BONO EXCLUSIVE by MacFoley

More tour news to come.

B008.jpg

© Macfoley 2010

Lol!!! Love it mac!

wink.gif

there are many more to come!!!!

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

Zhivvy']

Vienna023.jpg

He's such a Diva!! The polka dots become him. thumbsup.gif

He looks good in dots!