Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

What can Bono the bag do?

Recommended Posts


059-1.jpg

ha ha cool hat,loving the latest adventures,he looked like he enjoyed his shopping trip.lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='caz63 wrote:


Zhivvy']
059-1.jpg

ha ha cool hat,loving the latest adventures,he looked like he enjoyed his shopping trip.lol

 

It's amazing what the kid's section in tesco has lol!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He is a true shopaholic, hope he bought me something nice! LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:


caz63 wrote:

Zhivvy']
059-1.jpg

ha ha cool hat,loving the latest adventures,he looked like he enjoyed his shopping trip.lol

 

It's amazing what the kid's section in tesco has lol!

ha ha ha,i,m sure there are plenty more things for him to try lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='caz63 wrote:


Zhivvy wrote:

caz63 wrote:

Zhivvy']
059-1.jpg

ha ha cool hat,loving the latest adventures,he looked like he enjoyed his shopping trip.lol

 

It's amazing what the kid's section in tesco has lol!

ha ha ha,i,m sure there are plenty more things for him to try lol

 

maybe he needs a trip to boundry mill!!! tongue.giftongue.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:


caz63 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

caz63 wrote:

Zhivvy']
059-1.jpg

ha ha cool hat,loving the latest adventures,he looked like he enjoyed his shopping trip.lol

 

It's amazing what the kid's section in tesco has lol!

ha ha ha,i,m sure there are plenty more things for him to try lol

 

maybe he needs a trip to boundry mill!!! tongue.giftongue.gif

ha ha he could do his xmas shopping there lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='caz63 wrote:


Zhivvy wrote:

caz63 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

caz63 wrote:

Zhivvy']
059-1.jpg

ha ha cool hat,loving the latest adventures,he looked like he enjoyed his shopping trip.lol

 

It's amazing what the kid's section in tesco has lol!

ha ha ha,i,m sure there are plenty more things for him to try lol

 

maybe he needs a trip to boundry mill!!!
tongue.giftongue.gif

ha ha he could do his xmas shopping there lol

 

he may have to pop in in the next few weeks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:


caz63 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

caz63 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

caz63 wrote:

Zhivvy']
059-1.jpg

ha ha cool hat,loving the latest adventures,he looked like he enjoyed his shopping trip.lol

 

It's amazing what the kid's section in tesco has lol!

ha ha ha,i,m sure there are plenty more things for him to try lol

 

maybe he needs a trip to boundry mill!!!
tongue.giftongue.gif

ha ha he could do his xmas shopping there lol

 

he may have to pop in in the next few weeks!

ok let me know if he,s going to visit,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='caz63 wrote:


Zhivvy wrote:

caz63 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

caz63 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

caz63 wrote:

Zhivvy']
059-1.jpg

ha ha cool hat,loving the latest adventures,he looked like he enjoyed his shopping trip.lol

 

It's amazing what the kid's section in tesco has lol!

ha ha ha,i,m sure there are plenty more things for him to try lol

 

maybe he needs a trip to boundry mill!!!
tongue.giftongue.gif

ha ha he could do his xmas shopping there lol

 

he may have to pop in in the next few weeks!

ok let me know if he,s going to visit,

 

Will do! Need to make sure I don't get chucked out lol!roll.gifroll.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is BTB shopping again!! Unlike many men I know he doesn't look stressed while roaming round Ikea!
another thing my love and the B-man have in common, they LOVE IKEA <3 <3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

These are more PRICELESS pics! My BTB has been quite boring lately.... just back and forth to work. He must be due for an adventure or two this wknd :-)

 

and Barbara, did I mention how much I LOVED the Paris pics?? Having never been there, it was like a travel documentary for me..... made me want to jump on a plane!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:


U2LAWoman']
102_0257.jpg

 

102_0261.jpg

 

102_0259.jpg

wow!! these balloons can take you higher than the sun too, btb!!

 

I'm glad you all like the french balloon!smile.gif It flew all the way from France to my  house.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

im so tired...my vision is shot! the letters are all blurring together! i know you guys will laugh at this thank the lord!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Spicy!!! I'll never be able to put lemon curd on my toast again without laughing and thinking of that!!! Honestly Bono is responsible for so much amusement when eating certain foods!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

These are more PRICELESS pics! My BTB has been quite boring lately.... just back and forth to work. He must be due for an adventure or two this wknd :-)

 

and Barbara, did I mention how much I LOVED the Paris pics?? Having never been there, it was like a travel documentary for me..... made me want to jump on a plane!

thanx nikki!nthats the beautiful side of this thread, isnt it?? we have fun and take crazy pics with our bag in it, but we also show eachother parts of our lives and of this wondeful world. thats why this is the BEST THREAD EVER!!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:


nikki1120']These are more PRICELESS pics! My BTB has been quite boring lately.... just back and forth to work. He must be due for an adventure or two this wknd :-)

 

and Barbara, did I mention how much I LOVED the Paris pics?? Having never been there, it was like a travel documentary for me..... made me want to jump on a plane!

thanx nikki!nthats the beautiful side of this thread, isnt it?? we have fun and take crazy pics with our bag in it, but we also show eachother parts of our lives and of this wondeful world. thats why this is the BEST THREAD EVER!!! really barbara, this IS the very best thread, and the special photos should win an award, seriously!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='xtraspicy62 wrote:


barbara1 wrote:

nikki1120']These are more PRICELESS pics! My BTB has been quite boring lately.... just back and forth to work. He must be due for an adventure or two this wknd :-)

 

and Barbara, did I mention how much I LOVED the Paris pics?? Having never been there, it was like a travel documentary for me..... made me want to jump on a plane!

thanx nikki!nthats the beautiful side of this thread, isnt it?? we have fun and take crazy pics with our bag in it, but we also show eachother parts of our lives and of this wondeful world. thats why this is the BEST THREAD EVER!!! 
really barbara, this IS the very best thread, and the special photos should win an award, seriously!

 

I do love this thread - and need to take more pics to keep it more active - but seems a popular one anyway. I do think it would be a gret book one day!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...