Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

What can Bono the bag do?

Oh I love pickles - could just crunch into one right now - peanut butter and pickle sandwiches - yum!!!!

Would share one with the Bman any day!

Peanut butter and pickles??! I'd love to see what that looks like.laugh.gif Then we need to put some maternity clothes on bman..cuz I think he's craving!! Do you have ideas for Halloween yet? I've got some bag ideas up my sleeve! roll.gif

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

Zhivvy']
189-1.jpg

I hope btb enjoyed the wine!! : )

i bet he did! we had the same one couple of weeks ago.... btw; notice how the name resembles MY name??? thats why he MUST have enjoyed it very much! LOL!!!

Pickles, pizza? BTB is definitely pregnant!

Peanut butter and pickles??! I'd love to see what that looks like.laugh.gif Then we need to put some maternity clothes on bman..cuz I think he's craving!! Do you have ideas for Halloween yet? I've got some bag ideas up my sleeve! roll.gif
Try it - they are surprisingly nice sandwiches!!!

Will be thinking about Halloween poses but first I have been thinking of what he can do in Dublin!!! Woop!!! Hoping for the ultimate pic of Bono-the-bag with Bono!!!! - Please let this happen!!!!!!

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

U2LAWoman']Peanut butter and pickles??! I'd love to see what that looks like.
laugh.gif
Then we need to put some maternity clothes on bman..cuz I think he's craving!! Do you have ideas for Halloween yet? I've got some bag ideas up my sleeve! 
roll.gif

Will be thinking about Halloween poses but first I have been thinking of what he can do in Dublin!!! Woop!!! Hoping for the ultimate pic of Bono-the-bag with Bono!!!! - Please let this happen!!!!!!

I'll have to try your PB and Pickles sandwitch!! lol.. And wow.......that would be the coolest. Having a pic of Bono with the Bag. Or you...carrying the bag next to the Real Thing.....Oh......my.....IF this happens..I think I'll scream for you!! And I might have you bring to him one of my favorite BTB pics....wink.gif a special one for the Bman to sign!! That would be the coolest, Zhivv. Good  and postive vibes going your way for this to happen. Either way, I'm sure your Dublin trip will be the best!!

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

U2LAWoman']Peanut butter and pickles??! I'd love to see what that looks like.
laugh.gif
Then we need to put some maternity clothes on bman..cuz I think he's craving!! Do you have ideas for Halloween yet? I've got some bag ideas up my sleeve! 
roll.gif

I'll have to try your PB and Pickles sandwitch!! lol.. And wow.......that would be the coolest. Having a pic of Bono with the Bag. Or you...carrying the bag next to the Real Thing.....Oh......my.....IF this happens..I think I'll scream for you!! And I might have you bring to him one of my favorite BTB pics....wink.gif a special one for the Bman to sign!! That would be the coolest, Zhivv. Good  and postive vibes going your way for this to happen. Either way, I'm sure your Dublin trip will be the best!!

I get very excited thinking about the slight chance that it could happen!!! So I have to try not to think about it lol!!! But will have a fab time anyway, will be seeing on of my best friends and new little baby, so what could be better than that? (well BTB and the real thing would be pretty close lol!!)

BTW I offered to send postcards to anyone who wants one from Dublin, so if you do, pm me your address and I will send you one! And can also write a message n the studio wall on your behaf if you want too!!!! Just let me know!happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

102_0322.jpg

roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifIs he gonna give birth to a small wallet lol!

U2LAWoman']

102_0322.jpg

roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifIs he gonna give birth to a small wallet lol!

if he does, i want that wallet!!!

a little BTB offspring...... i like it! If you adopt, maybe he can do one year of exchange studies in Oregon....

a little BTB offspring...... i like it! If you adopt, maybe he can do one year of exchange studies in Oregon....

no problem! he can even spend the holidays with aunty nikki each year!lol!

btw i have the btb enjoying mango-pics. but my monthly download-volume reached its max. so uploading 5 pics takes forever. i just gave up and will try again on friday when our volume is renewed.....mad0223.gif

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

nikki1120']a little BTB offspring...... i like it! If you adopt, maybe he can do one year of exchange studies in Oregon....

no problem! he can even spend the holidays with aunty nikki each year!lol!

btw i have the btb enjoying mango-pics. but my monthly download-volume reached its max. so uploading 5 pics takes forever. i just gave up and will try again on friday when our volume is renewed.....mad0223.gif
balloons.gif I'll be ready for him anytime!!          

Hey nearly time for BTB and halloween and then BTB and Christmas!

its passed midnite!!! gonna give the mango-pics another go!
Yeah - can't wait!

yay ! mango pics :-) and i hadn't even thought about Halloween and Christmas! oh, the possibilities!

nothing yet, till to slow... checked my page at provider-site, says my volume is used up and will be reset on nov 15, between 0 and 1 am?! WTF?! that'd better be a typo!!!

nothing yet, till to slow... checked my page at provider-site, says my volume is used up and will be reset on nov 15, between 0 and 1 am?! WTF?! that'd better be a typo!!!
that is too late - if you want do you want to email them to me and i can post them for you?

Or post them in the facebook group and i can take them from there

barbara1']nothing yet, till to slow... checked my page at provider-site, says my volume is used up and will be reset on nov 15, between 0 and 1 am?! WTF?! that'd better be a typo!!!

that is too late - if you want do you want to email them to me and i can post them for you?

must be mistake! we get a reset every month at the 15th between 0 and 1am. so tonite it should be on maximum again! how can it be used for the next 30 days, if that periode didnt even start yet?????

Hope it is just a mistake!

Hope it is just a mistake!

they' d better fix it sson , if they don want a very angry customer on the phone tomorrow!mad0260.gif

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy']Hope it is just a mistake!

they' d better fix it sson , if they don want a very angry customer on the phone tomorrow!mad0260.gifNot surprised!!! but i can do it if it is not sorted by tomorrow