Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

What can Bono the bag do?

Wow!! 101 pages - thanks everyone for keeping this going and embracing the madness of Bono the bag! Was thinking - as I am feeling crap should we have the party pics at the weekend and then it will give us all chanc to pose our bag and get him drunk lol!!!

I still hope that Bono has actually seen this pics and they made him laugh!happy.gif

What about this hairy man then?roll.gif

MacPhistoLipstick.jpg

Oh yummy!!! That is man hair that I can do - in fact I could do lots of things with that man!!!! wink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gif

And how old would that be? I'm no gentleman, so i'll just ask outright!laugh.gif

[quote name=Anjana wrote:

Achtung75]And how old would that be? I'm no gentleman, so i'll just ask outright!laugh.gif

So you're 15 then? laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

Anjana wrote:

Achtung75']And how old would that be? I'm no gentleman, so i'll just ask outright!
laugh.gif

So you're 15 then? laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

roll.gif i knew it!!! she's a 15 year old dramaqueen!! like the one i have at home (but she's almost 14)

u2pics002-1.jpg

he can feel a little bit horney

roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

u2pics002-1.jpg

If he gives his horn to me, I can blow it hard.

[quote name='n2u274 wrote:

caz63']
u2pics002-1.jpg

n2u274 - you naughty woman!!! nearly made me choke on my coffee!

n2u274 wrote:

caz63']
u2pics002-1.jpg

hey zhivv,did you like my HORNEY BTB pic lolroll.gif

[quote name='caz63 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

n2u274 wrote:

caz63']
u2pics002-1.jpg

hey zhivv,did you like my HORNEY BTB pic lolroll.gif

Love it Caz - very original and very funny!

caz63 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

n2u274 wrote:

caz63']
u2pics002-1.jpg

hey zhivv,did you like my HORNEY BTB pic lol
roll.gif

glad you like it,i had you in mind when i did it.lol x laugh.gif

[quote name='caz63 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

caz63 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

n2u274 wrote:

caz63']
u2pics002-1.jpg

hey zhivv,did you like my HORNEY BTB pic lol
roll.gif

glad you like it,i had you in mind when i did it.lol x laugh.gif

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Umm........what page are we on now? Where are the party pics? Did I miss the party. ? All I see is hairiness and horniness!

I'll have to get some party pics out later. As soon as I find that cigar!! If not, I'll just have to draw one.laugh.gif Anyone have a cigar lying around?? lol BTb looks like he smokes the cigar !

Umm........what page are we on now? Where are the party pics? Did I miss the party. ? All I see is hairiness and horniness!

newsflash: BTB-party postponed to weekend!!!

respected and active zootop, zhivvy, has a bad attack of germs and is suffering from a cold.
BTB-party for achieving the 100-page limit , therefor had to be postponed. this news was very unexpected for the zoo-population... and lots of fans are very worried with the situation . party-organisers already told us they will do their best to get refunds for the zootops who see their planns scattered by these events.
we'll let you know as soon as we find out more.
we want to wish zhivvy all the best xxx

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

U2LAWoman']Umm........what page are we on now? Where are the party pics? Did I miss the party. ? All I see is hairiness and horniness!

respected and active zootop, zhivvy, has a bad attack of germs and is suffering from a cold.
BTB-party for achieving the 100-page limit , therefor had to be postponed. this news was very unexpected for the zoo-population... and lots of fans are very worried with the situation . party-organisers already told us they will do their best to get refunds for the zootops who see their planns scattered by these events.
thanks for your understanding all - only thing I could photograph at the moment is BTB and vomit!!!!

Lets party at the weekend!!!!

happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

U2LAWoman']Umm........what page are we on now? Where are the party pics? Did I miss the party. ? All I see is hairiness and horniness!

Oh...okay........get it now!! Thanks for the press release! Sorry to hear bout the bad news of germs. Get well Zhivvy. That'll give me more time to think up stuff and find that cigar!! hahaa

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

Oh...okay........get it now!! Thanks for the press release! Sorry to hear bout the bad news of germs. Get well Zhivvy. That'll give me more time to think up stuff and find that cigar!! hahaa

I'm getting better thanks LAWoman it is the little one now!!! But hopefully can take some pics tomorrow evening and get them ready for Friday and saturday!happy.gif

barbara1 wrote:

thanks for your understanding all - only thing I could photograph at the moment is BTB and vomit!!!!

Lets party at the weekend!!!!

2vsj1nm.gif