Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

What can Bono the bag do?

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

U2LAWoman']Umm........what page are we on now? Where are the party pics? Did I miss the party. ? All I see is hairiness and horniness!

newsflash: BTB-party postponed to weekend!!!

respected and active zootop, zhivvy, has a bad attack of germs and is suffering from a cold.
BTB-party for achieving the 100-page limit , therefor had to be postponed. this news was very unexpected for the zoo-population... and lots of fans are very worried with the situation . party-organisers already told us they will do their best to get refunds for the zootops who see their planns scattered by these events.
we'll let you know as soon as we find out more.
we want to wish zhivvy all the best xxx
thanks for your understanding all - only thing I could photograph at the moment is BTB and vomit!!!!

Lets party at the weekend!!!!

2vsj1nm.gif

It's anj, we know she would lol!! happy.gif

Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

U2LAWoman']Umm........what page are we on now? Where are the party pics? Did I miss the party. ? All I see is hairiness and horniness!

newsflash: BTB-party postponed to weekend!!!

respected and active zootop, zhivvy, has a bad attack of germs and is suffering from a cold.
BTB-party for achieving the 100-page limit , therefor had to be postponed. this news was very unexpected for the zoo-population... and lots of fans are very worried with the situation . party-organisers already told us they will do their best to get refunds for the zootops who see their planns scattered by these events.
we'll let you know as soon as we find out more.
we want to wish zhivvy all the best xxx
thanks for your understanding all - only thing I could photograph at the moment is BTB and vomit!!!!

Lets party at the weekend!!!!

2vsj1nm.gif

what's that I hear??? Would I do such a thing? 352nmsp.gif I feel saddened, hurt, mortified (*consults thesaurus*) ......distressed, sorrowful, upset, disturbed (!), shocked...tears I tell you, big fat rolling tears...I don't know how you could say such a thing.....

tissue.gif

OH NOOOOOOO, please no more hairy bodies, anjana... unless you find pics of certain musicians, can have a little hairy nudes then happy.gif

I don't know how that pic got on there...I really don't...complete mystery how my pooter seems to have a mind of its own doing these things when I'm not looking...169.gif

computer3.gif 

Phew! mpr.gifplease don't hurt me fighting0059.gif it's like a compulsion!!

Phew! mpr.gifplease don't hurt me fighting0059.gif it's like a compulsion!!

Love the slapped round the face with a wet kipper smiley!!!! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

Anjana']
BTBparty.jpg

roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

wish i could make pics like that!! thats so funny and great job, anjana!

cancan.gifza4.gifBananeyessss.gifBananeyessss.gifBananeyessss.gif
naughty BTB, starting the party without us???

Oh the mischief you all get up to while I'm innocently working, and sleeping!!  Toooo  funny!roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

I needed a project today......  hmmmm,  part pics......  Just_Cuz_13.gif I've already made Bono's lit up cigar and a hat..lol.....Have fun Nikki, can't wait to see your pics!!

[quote name=U2LAWoman wrote:

nikki1120]I needed a project today......  hmmmm,  part pics......  Just_Cuz_13.gif I've already made Bono's lit up cigar and a hat..lol.....Have fun Nikki, can't wait to see your pics!!

awhhhh consoling2.gif get well soon xx

[quote name=U2LAWoman wrote:

nikki1120]I needed a project today......  hmmmm,  part pics......  Just_Cuz_13.gif I've already made Bono's lit up cigar and a hat..lol.....Have fun Nikki, can't wait to see your pics!!

you sick too?? did you catch it from zhiv? its that conteageous , is it??

take good care of yourself, lawoman.

[quote name='Anjana wrote:

U2LAWoman wrote:

nikki1120']
I needed a project today......  hmmmm,  part pics......  
Just_Cuz_13.gif
I've already made Bono's lit up cigar and a hat..lol.....Have fun Nikki, can't wait to see your pics!!

awhhhh consoling2.gif get well soon xx

Thanks Anjana, I'm gonna get something warm to drink! coffeebath.gif

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

U2LAWoman wrote:

nikki1120']
Just_Cuz_13.gif
I've already made Bono's lit up cigar and a hat..lol.....Have fun Nikki, can't wait to see your pics!!

Thank you Barbara....but I dunno 352nmsp.gif  Is Zhivvy  surely capable of such things!! devil.gif

wink.gif

barbara1 wrote:

U2LAWoman wrote:

nikki1120']
Just_Cuz_13.gif

Thank you Barbara....but I dunno 352nmsp.gif  Is Zhivvy  surely capable of such things!! devil.gif

wink.gif

Get well soon LAWoman - and I may be great but even I cannot manage to send germs across the world!tongue.gif

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

U2LAWoman wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

U2LAWoman wrote:

nikki1120']
Just_Cuz_13.gif

Thank you Barbara....but I dunno 352nmsp.gif  Is Zhivvy  surely capable of such things!! 4xvim2p.gif See you all later........ smile.gif

Zhivvy wrote:

U2LAWoman wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

U2LAWoman wrote:

nikki1120']
Just_Cuz_13.gif

Thank you Barbara....but I dunno 352nmsp.gif  Is Zhivvy  surely capable of such things!! 4xvim2p.gif See you all later........ smile.gif

We're both just tired now - at least she is better now as at the weekend she has dress rehearsal for her show which starts on Monday and that is one hell of a week so busy and tiring!

Sorry this is all fun - but the bag must stay on page 1!!! it is his party tomorrow!!!

He can take the glitter way to the Monster Ball!

you have to post a pic, thornx!

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

ThornGenX']He can take the glitter way to the Monster Ball!

you have to post a pic, thornx!

But to be fair - not many bag pics and too much chatting lol!!! have lots of plans for pics to post tomorrow