Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

What can Bono the bag do?

evening all,i need to try and sort out some more pics to put on,now i,m getting the hang of doing it.lolroll.gif

evening all,i need to try and sort out some more pics to put on,now i,m getting the hang of doing it.lolroll.gif

Yeah - the more the merrier!!!

Don't forget party pics!

i,ll try my best,i,m still learning how to do all this.eek.gif

I don't have a Bono bag to post, just this bag and my cat who as you can see got out of the bag. Actually she was never in the bag or it would have been shredded!

52c15f6e.jpg

I don't have a Bono bag to post, just this bag and my cat who as you can see got out of the bag. Actually she was never in the bag or it would have been shredded!

52c15f6e.jpg

Cute kitty!!!! and not sure if the gaga bag is suitable in here lol!!! but saying that my daughter got her jonas one in here - so gaga is allowed!

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

ThornGenX']I don't have a Bono bag to post, just this bag and my cat who as you can see got out of the bag. Actually she was never in the bag or it would have been shredded!

52c15f6e.jpg

Cute kitty!!!! and not sure if the gaga bag is suitable in here lol!!! but saying that my daughter got her jonas one in here - so gaga is allowed!

I am the best part of that picture!

lady gaga-bag in here??? thats like saying hail-maries in mosque!! mad0012.gif < no way! not done!!

lady gaga-bag in here??? thats like saying hail-maries in mosque!! mad0012.gif < no way! not done!!

Except it was done!

[quote name='ThornGenX wrote:

barbara1']lady gaga-bag in here??? thats like saying hail-maries in mosque!! 
mad0012.gif
 < no way! not done!!

Except it was done!

we're gonna force you to do penance before the altar of king bono..... on your knees boy!

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

ThornGenX wrote:

mad0012.gif
 < no way! not done!!

Except it was done!

we're gonna force you to do penance before the altar of king bono..... on your knees boy!

Um, no. More like Paws UP ("") ("")

[quote name='ThornGenX wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

ThornGenX wrote:

mad0012.gif
 < no way! not done!!

Except it was done!

Um, no. More like Paws UP ("") ("")okay, in your case, i guess that'll do... we will have zhiv sit on you now, with her amazing, magnificent bum!

Just try and make me NOT make another blow comment ! (Zhivvy - no coffee through the nose this time !)

party0039.gif is it partytime?

Don't know Anjana! I know the cool people are always late to parties........but I have my BTB 100 page pics just waiting for the party to start.....and no party............and I have a nice new dress on and everything......Vishenka_04.gifdancegirl2.gifCome on......let's party!!...................ZHIIIIIVVVVVYYYYY!!!!!za2.gifparty0018.gif

I wanted to start yesterday but i was so so so sick (sympathy please! :P) So i am sure the party can start whenever now!!!! I love the ones you have already posted LAwoman!

Party_Time_41.gif

Where is everyone??

I need to get posing bag for some pics and then i can post them!!! Give me an hour or so!!!

And really please that my Bono the bag group on facebook now has 60 members lol!!!

BTB has a FB group!! That's brill!laugh.gif

BTB has a FB group!! That's brill!laugh.gif

He has! I wonder who started that group? wink.gif

Errrrrr *ponders*169.gif

I've no idea either lol!!

Well little one is on her way back from show rehearsals (starts on monday!) so we'll start the pics in a bit!

(btw - still drooling over elevation dvd!!!)