Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

What can Bono the bag do?

...fell asleep in the corner in a drunken stuporbanana_smiley_10.gif...did I miss the late night sausages and mango mash?tissue.gif when did the band escape or are they still in Zhiv's bedroom trying to find their coats? Did they take their party bags full of mangos with them? And where did the firemen go, they've left Larry's fire burning behind him...is it a burning passion that never goes out or a mix of too much spicy food and alcohol last night?smiley-whacky103.gif 

u2bags.jpg 

tongue.gif
I don't think Larry, Adam, and Edge want to dangle Bono's bag.

They would have done anything to get into our pyjama party last night, ...even that! We were the hottest ticket in town and were fighting peeps off, we had to drag them in through the back exit, no pun intended, then the firemen hosed us all down!tongue.gif

They would have done anything to get into our pyjama party last night, ...even that! We were the hottest ticket in town and were fighting peeps off, we had to drag them in through the back exit, no pun intended, then the firemen hosed us all down!tongue.gif

It was a party to remember - or remember as much as possible of the antics!!!

U2, BTB, us, burning fires and hunky fireman with hoses.....good times!!roll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

I'm sure Zhiv would agree to that, in the meantime a party for Lemonhead's 40th this week could be an excuse to be naughty again!!wink.gif

I'm sure Zhiv would agree to that, in the meantime a party for Lemonhead's 40th this week could be an excuse to be naughty again!!wink.gif
Yeah party time!!! But will lemonhead want firemen and Bono in the shower??? maybe we should find out first lol!!! Or maybe as long as the are ducks to eat he'll be happy!!!!laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

We can work on him!! We can throw in a few scantily clad girlz and some sexy looking feather free ducks to keep him amused! And some gourmet recipes! That should do it

We can work on him!! We can throw in a few scantily clad girlz and some sexy looking feather free ducks to keep him amused! And some gourmet recipes! That should do it

You missed your vocation in life as a party planner!happy.gif

eek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gif...Lemon may have a fight on his hands, she's gorgeous, I may take her home!!roll.gif

eek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gif...Lemon may have a fight on his hands, she's gorgeous, I may take her home!!roll.gif

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif But not as hot as us foxy zoo-ladies! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

u 2 can share her, anjana....i prefer brunettes, oopsembarassed.gif

I'm not fussy LOLtongue.giftongue.gif at my age you take what you can get!!!

I have to get my Bono Bag back out...I think he may be eating a turkey soon....and wrapping presents.....

I have to get my Bono Bag back out...I think he may be eating a turkey soon....and wrapping presents.....

Can't wait to see it Badsilver!

we're gonna repeat or even top it when we hit the 200 pages, arent we???

Nooooo......we're having another 100 page party for me..........remember I'm on a different page than the rest of you. LOL!!

How could you forget!!???

fighting0057.gif

fighting0056.gif Spankings to all of you!!!

so......................................

Listen up......I'm on page 85.......so........15 more pages and we party again!!!

clap.gif     balloons.gif  2lbkos0.gif love0031.gif   love.gif   pic4ever_com_free_smiley.gif  2vsj1nm.gif

Good Idea LAwoman!!!! WOOP!

Are we partying at Lemon's place tomorrow??

maybe the bag can wish him a happy birthday!