Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

What can Bono the bag do?

*implodes* banana_smiley_10.gif

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif And I didn't even do my hair for the occassion lol!

roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif
Always happy to have made you smile!happy.gif

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Lemonhead']Hahaha excellent 
laugh.gifhappy.gif

is that the b-daywishes from btb, the party or the spanking, lemon?? got me confused there....wink.gif

btw: btb better be sending me b-daywishes too in couple of months....or i'm gonna be soooooo jealous!sick.gif
Oh...we can't have that happen!!! No way, not ever!! smile.gif And I need to post a pic of my bag........I gave my bag a face job....lol.....I mean I found some self-adhesive laminate paper and stuck a couple pieces on my bag to stop all that cracking......it has really helped!! Too bad I didn't do the same for my Coldplay bag........Chris Martin's face is so cracked up...lol.....I don't know what to do....and they stopped selling them at Walmart, so I'll  have to find another one!

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

Lemonhead']Hahaha excellent 
laugh.gifhappy.gif

is that the b-daywishes from btb, the party or the spanking, lemon?? got me confused there....
wink.gif

btw: btb better be sending me b-daywishes too in couple of months....or i'm gonna be soooooo jealous!
sick.gif
Oh...we can't have that happen!!! No way, not ever!! smile.gif And I need to post a pic of my bag........I gave my bag a face job....lol.....I mean I found some self-adhesive laminate paper and stuck a couple pieces on my bag to stop all that cracking......it has really helped!! Too bad I didn't do the same for my Coldplay bag........Chris Martin's face is so cracked up...lol.....I don't know what to do....and they stopped selling them at Walmart, so I'll  have to find another one!

Wow that is a good idea to save the bag - I may have to do that myself to my BTB (and my own face too!)

I think we should and get BTB doing some (red) stuff - a day or so late but could be fun!

004-5.jpg

Here you go Zhiv.............................Which do you peel first ?

[quote name=Zhivvy wrote:

Anjana]No pics of mango munching please, way too much visual information!roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

I've given that face before, but never with a mango in my mouth.

please explain, lawoman! would like to keep btb young and atractive too....

Hey barbara, just buy some laminating sheets. The self-adhesive kind. Only thing is the top part keeps coming off a bit. I think I need to take it off and put another. I'm using it as an actual purse, but before they took them off the shelve at WM. I bought another one for the picture taking. So, I'm good and Bono goes with me everywhere I go!

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

barbara1']please explain, lawoman! would like to keep btb young and atractive too....

Hey barbara, just buy some laminating sheets. The self-adhesive kind. Only thing is the top part keeps coming off a bit. I think I need to take it off and put another. I'm using it as an actual purse, but before they took them off the shelve at WM. I bought another one for the picture taking. So, I'm good and Bono goes with me everywhere I go!

take him everywhere too.. when i first had him, i still used my other bags, and kept him for the 'casual dates', lol. but since couple of weeks /months i only use him! i try not to load him too heavy... (lol: love often says: no! he's not coming with us again, is he?!laugh.gif) but still sad when i think he will get damaged in the end, and i wont be able to use him anymore (th i still have the second one, the one that was meant to be for lena, but since her biiiiiiiiiiiiig bieber-crush she don use him anymore) will try to find something to protect him

I took BTB away this weekend - have a couple of pics - about to post them in a minute just wating for them to upload

058-2.jpg

Is it just me or do you two look like twins?????

[quote name='Janette B wrote:

Zhivvy']
058-2.jpg

Is it just me or do you two look like twins?????

Never really noticed Janette - but i see what you mean now that you have mentioned it!! - I am a lot taller than her though - she is an elf lol!!!!laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy']
060-3.jpg

looks to be one of his fav places! he's in great company with rest of uswink.gif

And helps when the woman behind the bar has known my insanity for over ten years now - and is a huge Bono-lover too!

058-2.jpg

Nice pic, btb loves to eat. Love the Elvis and Route 66, I know where that is!! Is that Simon Cowell?! lol Yeah...I've heard of him!

Yes it was some kind of Simon Cowell poster in the pic. And I have driven down part of route 66 many years back with my parents.

He can keep an eye on me when I'm here, being good sort of ..... and help me say hello all U2 friends around the world and in the UK.bono_happy.gif

[quote name=Zhivvy wrote:

Janette B wrote:
Zhivvy]Drbarbie.gifDrbarbie.gif

..and don't mock the elfins!! Bman doesn't have to wear his stacks to kiss us vertically challenged gals!

Even my cats voted for Matt last weekend....go Matt!!

[quote name=Anjana wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:
Janette B wrote:
Zhivvy]Drbarbie.gifDrbarbie.gif

..and don't mock the elfins!! Bman doesn't have to wear his stacks to kiss us vertically challenged gals!

Even my cats voted for Matt last weekend....go Matt!!

She said Elf herself and had just been to Lapland and has a certificate saying that she is an official honorary elf - so only using the correct title for her!

(and Bono would need them to kiss me either as i would happily lie down for him!!!)

And voted twice for the cutie pie Matt!!! - loved his first song - yummy!!!

And will be voting again on Saturday - he has to win and stamp on that annoying Cher