Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

What can Bono the bag do?

[quote name='collectoraholic wrote:

xtraspicy62 wrote:

collectoraholic wrote:

surrenders']I wonder what section of Walmart they're in cause I looked all over my Walmart for the bag and nighshirt and couldn't find them
:(

Creative
Bono bagging
ladies
:)

You said 'Bono bagging'!  *snickers*

yep! bono is bagging us up! or are we bagging him? woo hoo! its in the bag collectoraholic!!! zowie!

No matter who is baggin' whom, just so long as some baggin' is goin' on. wink.gifembarassed.gif 

That's right...LOL

Zhivvy, you're cracking me up here so bad. You're very creative with Bono bagging ;)

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy']

24052010298.jpg

be nice to the B-man, real-zhiv, he's a bit disabled at the  moment!

Cat therapy could be really good - very relaxing to have a purring kitty on your knee - and Zhivvy is good at that - both of us!!!

A little kitty love never hurt anybody.  smile.gif 

Good ones Spicy, I was waiting for them!!!!
thanks, patti...hey, did you post that ur having probs getting yours to post?

PM and  ask me or zhivvy how to do it if you need help...I gotta go to bed now so maybe I can help you tomorrow...oopss!! it is tomorrow already! off I go now to dream of kissing bono!

[quote name='zooropa_rockz wrote:

roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

Nancy_Hanks wrote:

zooropa_rockz']Nancy, did u use the American Girl step-dancing outfit to make that pic?

hahahha i love these! i'll have to make one with my Bono bag!

:D

Hi rockz,
You're right -- that is my daughter's American Girl Irish Dance Outfit or at least the cloak and wig.  The wig goes so nicely with Bono's coloring.

Zhivvy started the pics -- she's my vote for funniest zootop!

Looking forward to seeing what your Bono the Bag can do...
Nancy

Zhivvy is hilarious! i was working on my pics the other day

Thanks for the nice comments! happy.gif Glad to see so many others ading pics now.

love yours Spicy! xxx

026.jpg

zhivvy, youre so creative and fun!!! this is great stuff! i really hope b-man see this!!

028.jpg

hes coming to get you zhivvy...hes waiting in the bushes...heh heh heh!!

[quote name='xtraspicy62 wrote:

PattiU2']Spicy I think you were thinking what I was thinking, lol. I have some paraphenalia that my hippie boyfriend made me that would look awesome with Bono Bag.

oh, shite, patti! my budda belly is jiggling already!!roll.gif

I was already expecting someone to have Bono smoking from his favorite Bong and still haven't seen it. He already has the right smirk on this face.don't you think...lol.

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

xtraspicy62 wrote:

PattiU2']Spicy I think you were thinking what I was thinking, lol. I have some paraphenalia that my hippie boyfriend made me that would look awesome with Bono Bag.

oh, shite, patti! my budda belly is jiggling already!!Hookah_by_made_of_technetium.gif

24052010290.jpg

At first glance it looks like Bono has a hangover and that's an ice bag!

a repeat..but i like this pic..close-up
I love this one too..its so very adorable!!thanks LAwoman...

Zhivvy']
028.jpg

hes coming to get you zhivvy...hes waiting in the bushes...heh heh heh!!does anyone know how to insert audio to this picture, so that the music from jaws plays, as bono bag is hiding in wait?

[quote name='tongue.giftongue.gifxtraspicy62 wrote:

Zhivvy'] 

23052010284.jpg

tongue.gif

I'll eat it!!!!!

U2LAWoman wrote:

xtraspicy62 wrote:

oh, shite, patti! my budda belly is jiggling already!!Hookah_by_made_of_technetium.gif

Wait until tomorrow Spicy, be careful what you ask for, lol.  I did take a pic today that might be in the right category.

Glad to see that we are all loving the pics - and spicy audio would be great - but not a very technical person so no idea if that can be done. I've even got whole family in on it now - as you may have notice on a coupleof pics - we are all having such a laugh doing them. Maybe we should collect all the pics together and make one of those photo books and send it to Bono lol!!! - or just keep copies for oursleves!!

Keep the pics coming!

audio would be hilarious!! and you are right zhiv, making a book and send it over would be priceless, they say laughter is the best cure and being in good mood helps the healing process. so its our duty as carring fans to get this to him! anyone has an idea how to do this??