Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MacFoley

New army of Zootops, where have you been???

And clumsy people too - always good. Nice to know that we all walk into things (whilst sober aswell!!!) I once managed to fall over a living room set in Ikea! - I didn't notice the foot stool as I fell backwards over it and landed flat on my arse on a lovely rug! My friend laughed so much she moved backwards and tripped over the coffee table! Strangley enough our men just walked off and left us in a giggling painful heap!
sorry, tried to smother it.... what a sight that must have been! and then your friend too! i wouldnt never have been able to stand up again! would be laughing so hardroll.gif

and you zootops are so smart for not trying to take my wine.... cause i may look like the smiling type....but if you touch that wine....devil.gif she-devil comes out!

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy']And clumsy people too - always good. Nice to know that we all walk into things (whilst sober aswell!!!) I once managed to fall over a living room set in Ikea! - I didn't notice the foot stool as I fell backwards over it and landed flat on my arse on a lovely rug! My friend laughed so much she moved backwards and tripped over the coffee table! Strangley enough our men just walked off and left us in a giggling painful heap!

sorry, tried to smother it.... what a sight that must have been! and then your friend too! i wouldnt never have been able to stand up again! would be laughing so hardroll.gif

We struggled to get back up - what made it funnier was the people who saw and just walked on and didn't really react - if I had seen that happen to someone I would be crying laughing!

And clumsy people too - always good. Nice to know that we all walk into things (whilst sober aswell!!!) I once managed to fall over a living room set in Ikea! - I didn't notice the foot stool as I fell backwards over it and landed flat on my arse on a lovely rug! My friend laughed so much she moved backwards and tripped over the coffee table! Strangley enough our men just walked off and left us in a giggling painful heap!
Usually the falling and laughing/crying comes when trying to put the Ikea furniture together at home....

[quote name='petermullen wrote:

Zhivvy']And clumsy people too - always good. Nice to know that we all walk into things (whilst sober aswell!!!) I once managed to fall over a living room set in Ikea! - I didn't notice the foot stool as I fell backwards over it and landed flat on my arse on a lovely rug! My friend laughed so much she moved backwards and tripped over the coffee table! Strangley enough our men just walked off and left us in a giggling painful heap!

Usually the falling and laughing/crying comes when trying to put the Ikea furniture together at home....

You have a point there Peter!happy.gif

Hi everyone.

Just coming into this and I have a fall down story. After the U2 concert in Toronto last year we went for a nightcap. Had 1 beer, paid the bill and I managed to literally fall out of the pub!! Off a step that could not have been more than 3 inches high. Kbahner, I love that picture you have under your name. Made me laugh out loud earlier today. I want to get it on a t-shirt now.

[quote name='Janette B wrote:

petermullen wrote:

Janette B']Hey, just saw this thread . . . guess I don't quite qualify as a newbie anymore, but I must have been one once! Come on in and chat everyone "))))

10,000 posts...i think it's safe to say you're not new anymore....

Well, technically it's only 9767 posts, but thanks for being so supportive thumbsup.gif See how friendly we all are!!!!! cute.gif

Hello, I'm June and I knew Janette back when she was a newbie :)

Welcome to all ;) i've been here and it's a great idea mac.  Just enjoy the ride wink.gif

[quote name='JuneT wrote:

Janette B wrote:

petermullen wrote:

Janette B']Hey, just saw this thread . . . guess I don't quite qualify as a newbie anymore, but I must have been one once! Come on in and chat everyone "))))

Well, technically it's only 9767 posts, but thanks for being so supportive
thumbsup.gif
 See how friendly we all are!!!!! 
cute.gif

Hello, I'm June and I knew Janette back when she was a newbie :)

Did Janette talk as much then as she does now lol!!!

(says me.....)

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

JuneT wrote:

Janette B wrote:

petermullen wrote:

thumbsup.gif
cute.gif

Hello, I'm June and I knew Janette back when she was a newbie
:)

(says me.....)

No! she was actually pretty quiet on the board but much more outgoing in person :)

ooops! the post above was from me. My niece borrowed the  computer and she was still logged in to U2.com. when I posted. 

JuneT wrote:

Janette B wrote:

petermullen wrote:

thumbsup.gif
cute.gif

(says me.....)I'd say that's the pot calling the kettle black Miss nearly 17,000!

[quote name='Nancy_Hanks wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

JuneT wrote:

Janette B wrote:

petermullen wrote:

thumbsup.gif
cute.gif

(says me.....)
I'd say that's the pot calling the kettle black Miss nearly 17,000!

laugh.gif - That's why I put the says me in brackets lol!!!

I'm just on a mission now to discover what I will be when I get to 20000 - was so sad when nothing happened at 15000!!!

ooops! the post above was from me. My niece borrowed the  computer and she was still logged in to U2.com. when I posted. 
happy.gif - Your niece has great taste in music!!!

JuneT']ooops! the post above was from me. My niece borrowed the  computer and she was still logged in to U2.com. when I posted. 

happy.gif - Your niece has great taste in music!!!

I wish my niece felt the same way.  She liked them when she was little, she said she had no choice I brainwashed her, lol.  She is 16 and hates them!  But she did like the "future needs a big kiss" shirt I bought her at the concert.

[quote name='PattiU2 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

JuneT']ooops! the post above was from me. My niece borrowed the  computer and she was still logged in to U2.com. when I posted. 

happy.gif

- Your niece has great taste in music!!!

I wish my niece felt the same way.  She liked them when she was little, she said she had no choice I brainwashed her, lol.  She is 16 and hates them!  But she did like the "future needs a big kiss" shirt I bought her at the concert.

can relate to that, patti... got 3 kids who grew up with u2-music, and they act like they cant stand it! always teasing me saying they're old and ugly men! and calling our B-man a bonobo!! thats certainly not how i raised themmad.gif

but i hope its some teenaghe-fase (and i do catch the oldest playing u2-songs on the PC.. wel remixes but still U2!)

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

PattiU2 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

happy.gif

- Your niece has great taste in music!!!

can relate to that, patti... got 3 kids who grew up with u2-music, and they act like they cant stand it! always teasing me saying they're old and ugly men! and calling our B-man a bonobo!! thats certainly not how i raised themmad.gif

but i hope its some teenaghe-fase (and i do catch the oldest playing u2-songs on the PC.. wel remixes but still U2!)Same with my niece and her friends, always bugging me about them. My niece is 16 and some of her male friends do like U2.  I also talked to a couple of teens online who like them.  I would love for her to come to a concert with me.  Damn kids, LOL.

my oldest son is also 16! imagine what they could be like when they met up?? brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....

I have trained my one well - she loves then - she has no choice!!!! Even hubby is surprised at how many songs she knows all the words to! Can't wait for Hannover when she is going to her first U2 gig!!! I'm even going to let her wear my old Elevation tour t-shirt - She is priviledged to be allowed to even touch it, never mind wear it lol!

Hi all! I.'m a newbie here but have been a U2 fan over 20 years. Looking forward to getting to know everyone.

thats why you're a teacher and we're not......wink.gif

Brainwashing? No she is just an intelligent child with good taste in music!! (apart from Camp Rock and Milry Cyrus!!!)

But on the other hand, I do try and brain wash the kids into believing that I am only 25 and the best teacher that they have ever had and that I am cool beyond belief!!!

Hi all! I.'m a newbie here but have been a U2 fan over 20 years. Looking forward to getting to know everyone.

Hi there Bellajenni - nice to see you in here. Have fun in the threads! And hope to see you around often!