Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MacFoley

New army of Zootops, where have you been???

Hi everybody.

I don't know if you are considering people "newbies" by how long they've been members or by how many posts...I've been around, but don't post that often. Anyway, nice of you to start this thread! Perhaps if somebody had done so a long time ago I would feel more...i don't know...connected! I'm beginning to recognize avis and have really enjoyed reading some of the threads. I'm not that interesting, and I'm terribly long-winded (you think?) but here i am! Now, if only I knew how to find this thread again to see how it's progressing. I posted a thread to that end a few weeks ago, but now I can't find it to see what advice it garnered! I'm a dork. I accept it.

H

Hi people, just stopping in to say helllllloooo....I just got off work and I'm too tired to read the previous 10 pages of posts, so hello is all I've got right now.

well then! how goes it?

Hi all! I.'m a newbie here but have been a U2 fan over 20 years. Looking forward to getting to know everyone.
hey they!

(is it me or is this thread starting to sound like a dating service, or an AA meeting!!!!roll.gif)

Hi everybody.

I don't know if you are considering people "newbies" by how long they've been members or by how many posts...I've been around, but don't post that often. Anyway, nice of you to start this thread! Perhaps if somebody had done so a long time ago I would feel more...i don't know...connected! I'm beginning to recognize avis and have really enjoyed reading some of the threads. I'm not that interesting, and I'm terribly long-winded (you think?) but here i am! Now, if only I knew how to find this thread again to see how it's progressing. I posted a thread to that end a few weeks ago, but now I can't find it to see what advice it garnered! I'm a dork. I accept it.

H

whakka whakka!

so more are coming out to play!

well the signs are here to make the zoo up and up and gooooooooooooooooooooo!

rocking!

Hi everybody.

H

Welcome H -There probably is a better way, but one way I've found to keep track of what I've posted is to look in my profile. There is a list of your recent message board posts. I believe it only lists the posts made on the free side.  Hope to hear from you again.

Seems like you thread is working Mac - Yeah!!! More madness in the Zoo - how great is that!

its pretty good! it could be better! now we need to get them into more threads and then follow us to take over europe. then we can build a new empire!

for i am the antichrist, and they will listen to our command!

then we shall declare war against the chinese and bring down the world together!

Alright!!!!

New kids!

Welcome to you all, and really don't be shy to post.

The hardest part is just to get over that, meet all the local nutters in here and start having fun.

The boys might be a bunch of grumpy asses and the girls may talk about naked Bono waaaay to much, but we're a nice bunch.

Really!

Alright!!!!

New kids!

The hardest part is just to get over that, meet all the local nutters in here and start having fun.

The boys might be a bunch of grumpy asses and the girls may talk about naked Bono waaaay to much, but we're a nice bunch.

Really!

Hi all,

Been a fan since War and have made the 1200 mile pilgramage to Toronto to see U2 6 times. With the 7th being postponed i really don't know what to do with myself. It feels sorta like a death in the family but there is no one around to share my grief. Alas, life goes on and godwilling i will see my 7th show next year.

Hi all,

Been a fan since War and have made the 1200 mile pilgramage to Toronto to see U2 6 times. With the 7th being postponed i really don't know what to do with myself. It feels sorta like a death in the family but there is no one around to share my grief. Alas, life goes on and godwilling i will see my 7th show next year.

I'm sure it will be even better next year after all the months and months of waiting for it!

Alright!!!!

New kids!

Really!

Who are these people talking about naked Bono Mick? That is disgraceful - they need sorting out!

hi bella, hmbax, caven and others i might have forgotten! nice meeting you!

i still have that problem hmbax, and looking in my rpofile doesnt help so much, cause i post quite regular(not to say alot) and i can only see the last few over there...

btw; don mind the boys thee always in need of attention...tongue.gif

and i don know anything bout naked bono or other matters like that....

its pretty good! it could be better! now we need to get them into more threads and then follow us to take over europe. then we can build a new empire!

then we shall declare war against the chinese and bring down the world together!

first we'll take manhattan, then we'll take berlin....

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

MacFoley']its pretty good! it could be better! now we need to get them into more threads and then follow us to take over europe. then we can build a new empire!

Then we will rule Belgium!!!

Free waffles and beer for all!

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

MacFoley']its pretty good! it could be better! now we need to get them into more threads and then follow us to take over europe. then we can build a new empire!

Then we will rule Belgium!!!

Free waffles and beer for all!

yes, yes, yes! we all know what we have to do!

once the americans join us, dont worry about them, they will believe any old shite you tell them, then it will be china. europe will take a while to work on, but aslong as we do it before the 2014 world cup, then we will be on track!

then we can go find bonolover and kick ass...devil.gif

We could make him the slave for us all and make him get us our wine etc... and chocolates. And he could welcome all the new zootops with grapes and fan them down whilst they are eating them!

barbara1']then we can go find bonolover and kick ass...
devil.gif

We could make him the slave for us all and make him get us our wine etc... and chocolates. And he could welcome all the new zootops with grapes and fan them down whilst they are eating them!

and make him kiss the bono-altar! and the stones and drink the B-man-sweat (we should ask mary BG for one of her bottles!!) or is that too much, you think?eyes.giflaugh.gif

devil.gif

i would use bonolove as a tea boy, he doesnt deserve a roll in the middle line. not even good enough for the back line. so tea boy is up for grabs! wonder where he is? bonolover, want to be tea boy?

[quote name='MacFoley wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

devil.gif

i would use bonolove as a tea boy, he doesnt deserve a roll in the middle line. not even good enough for the back line. so tea boy is up for grabs! wonder where he is? bonolover, want to be tea boy?

Strange that he hasn't come in here to introduce himself! Wonder why?

because id eat his dog thats why!

Poor dog! What did he do wrong? Just eat bonolovers eyeballs insteas maybe!