Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MacFoley

New army of Zootops, where have you been???

Ewww I saw that pic of Bono and Liam earlier when I was eating dinner. No wonder I am still awake. I forgot all about that pic. Think I may print it and put it on my fridge as a deterrent to stop eating!!!!!

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

screamingflowr']hello
:)

What a nice thread to come across..and it's still active.

All too often I happen upon conversations where it seems jumping in feels intrusive so I stay quiet and go somewhere else.

Everyone has been so nice so that sounds rather silly but it's true.

gonna go open a bottle of wine and if it doesn't put me to sleep perhaps I'll come back be more outgoing or say embarrassing things...that's always fun..lol

s***, did i miss something last nite?! please fill me in on the embarrassing stuff!!grin.gifthe only embarrassment is that I fell asleep after drinking less than a glass of Chardonnay.

I'll try again tonight smile.gif

[quote name='screamingflowr wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

screamingflowr']hello

All too often I happen upon conversations where it seems jumping in feels intrusive so I stay quiet and go somewhere else.

gonna go open a bottle of wine and if it doesn't put me to sleep perhaps I'll come back be more outgoing or say embarrassing things...that's always fun..lol

s***, did i miss something last nite?! please fill me in on the embarrassing stuff!!
grin.gifthe only embarrassment is that I fell asleep after drinking less than a glass of Chardonnay.

Good luck with tonight! - maybe you could get to a glass and a half tonight lol!

[quote name='screamingflowr wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

screamingflowr']hello

s***, did i miss something last nite?! please fill me in on the embarrassing stuff!!
grin.gifthe only embarrassment is that I fell asleep after drinking less than a glass of Chardonnay.

Good luck with tonight! - maybe you could get to a glass and a half tonight lol!

at least we have something to look forward to, tonite!! that is if screamingflower manages to stay awaketongue.gif

at least we have something to look forward to, tonite!! that is if screamingflower manages to stay awaketongue.gif
Lol! Well it is a friday which is a wine night!

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']at least we have something to look forward to, tonite!! that is if screamingflower manages to stay awake
tongue.gif

wonder how much wine it would take to sweep us out??

Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']at least we have something to look forward to, tonite!! that is if screamingflower manages to stay awake
tongue.gif

Proabably a lake full of it - oh imagine sitting by that huge red wine lake with nice comfy chairs and a straw each!

barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

tongue.gif

Proabably a lake full of it - oh imagine sitting by that huge red wine lake with nice comfy chairs and a straw each!

lol!!

Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

tongue.gif

lol!!You know we'd be there all day!

all we need for a perfect paradise are men massaging us... and serving snacks with the wine.... wonder how they should look.... any requests, zhiv?

all we need for a perfect paradise are men massaging us... and serving snacks with the wine.... wonder how they should look.... any requests, zhiv?
MMMmmm...let me think..... I think dark-haired, blue-eyed, bit of stubble, not too tall (lol!), a lovely Irish accent, cool sunglasses, and a good singer....Do you think that there is anyone like that about?

barbara1']all we need for a perfect paradise are men massaging us... and serving snacks with the wine.... wonder how they should look.... any requests, zhiv?

MMMmmm...let me think..... I think dark-haired, blue-eyed, bit of stubble, not too tall (lol!), a lovely Irish accent, cool sunglasses, and a good singer....Do you think that there is anyone like that about?

sounds familiar.... let me think bout it for awhile.....

Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']all we need for a perfect paradise are men massaging us... and serving snacks with the wine.... wonder how they should look.... any requests, zhiv?

sounds familiar.... let me think bout it for awhile.....

And he must look good on a bag too......tongue.gif

BTW Sorry Mac but it seems that Barbara has hijacked your thread - i had nothing to do with it!

oh!! you hadnt, had you??? maybe the newbies believe that but ibet you wont be able to fool mac.....

besides, they have to be trained from the beginning, even baja sais so!

oh!! you hadnt, had you??? maybe the newbies believe that but ibet you wont be able to fool mac.....

besides, they have to be trained from the beginning, even baja sais so!

You started it lol!!!

And yes - we can say it is a lesson for the new Zootops of how to mix the two greatest pleasures in life - Bono and red wine!happy.gif

Hope you all enjoyed your lesson

Hello my name is mcgurk76, I've been a fan of U2 since the Joshua Tree years. I'm Scottish now living Stateside. home will never leave my heart.

I'm kinda of a newbie.....posted here a few times multiply 48.

I always pop my head through the door before and after work, and sometimes leave a silly message.

See you all soon

Hey all,

Just listened to Love is Blindness, wondering how the B man is doing and thinking about the lost opportunity to see the lads in Toronto. That solo is sooooo amazing, edge at his best, be better if Bono kept quiet during the last 20 seconds of the song. So much raw emotion in it...............man, what can i say.........

Hey all,

Just listened to Love is Blindness, wondering how the B man is doing and thinking about the lost opportunity to see the lads in Toronto. That solo is sooooo amazing, edge at his best, be better if Bono kept quiet during the last 20 seconds of the song. So much raw emotion in it...............man, what can i say.........

are you kidding??? bono's voice in those 20 seconds is what adds to the emotion??

btw ; hi, mcgurk! nice to finally meet you!

Hello my name is mcgurk76, I've been a fan of U2 since the Joshua Tree years. I'm Scottish now living Stateside. home will never leave my heart.

I always pop my head through the door before and after work, and sometimes leave a silly message.

See you all soon

Hi McGurk?! Nice to meet you!

mcgurk76']Hello my name is mcgurk76, I've been a fan of U2 since the Joshua Tree years. I'm Scottish now living Stateside. home will never leave my heart.

See you all soon

Hi McGurk?! Nice to meet you!Yeah..McGurk, please keep popping!! We need more silly and the mad!!

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

mcgurk76']Hello my name is mcgurk76, I've been a fan of U2 since the Joshua Tree years. I'm Scottish now living Stateside. home will never leave my heart.

See you all soon

Yeah..McGurk, please keep popping!! We need more silly and the mad!!

tongue.gif

yeah....like we don have mad and silly enough.....lol!!

but its true: the more, the merrier! (or something like that... in dutch: hoe meer zielen, hoe meer vreugde!)

U2LAWoman wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

See you all soon

Yeah..McGurk, please keep popping!! We need more silly and the mad!!

tongue.gif

yeah....like we don have mad and silly enough.....lol!!

but its true: the more, the merrier! (or something like that... in dutch: hoe meer zielen, hoe meer vreugde!)

The more the merrier and the drunker the merrier!!!!

Hi Mac, I'm Denny Jnr been a fan & on here for many to many years to mention, will love to post more but its turned into a boring old crap hole really.

Would love the Zoo to have the same fun & vibrancy it had many years ago, boy was it fun then!

Anyway I'm prepared to have fun if we all are

Slainte

this is not the first time i hear that the zoo before was so much fun ... so much fun .. what happened ? where are all those fun guys gone ?

is it because of livenation or because of the subscribtion or something else ..

myself i'm fine but we need much more fun i agree with Slainte