Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

barbara1

:-((

Sometimes I feel like I don't know

Sometimes I feel like checkin' out

I want to get it wrong

Can't always be strong.............

.............frown.giffrown.gif......

Barbara {{{{hugs}}} hope all is well.

Pm me or fb if you want to chat xxxx

I want to get it wrong

Listen to the rest of the song to lift you up Barbara ... keep your chin up whatever it is you are going through.

Barbara, we are here. Remember,

sometimes you can't make it on your own.

Barbara, we are here. Remember,

sometimes you can't make it on your own.

yes your not the only one ...xx oo

barbara1

Beautifull

amazing

bedazzling

accomplished

radiant

able

1 and only

hehe

love you and don't feel you have to go through anything on your own we are here for you chuck!

What im trying to say is i feel that way my  self sometimes, life has an unwanted glitch, not forever though.xx oo

What im trying to say is i feel that way my  self sometimes, life has an unwanted glitch, not forever though.xx oo

i got what you meant :) i get like it a lot like today hmmm lack of  sleep isn't helping though sick.gif

smile.gifYes very true claire , lack of sleep , im going to sleep in a couple of hours barbara maybe a nana nap might do wonders for you?? xx oo

feeling a bit down since the weekend, but i'm the type that always wants to be the strong and funny one...sigh... but you're words and encouragements were just what i needed xxx

its the stressy end of schoolyear, the working on the house (giving me such a sore back)  and -don laugh, please- the caterpillars have died...

more than once this thought crossed my mind: by the time the works on this house are done, i could be on sickleave cause of my back... and maybe not able to work as a nurse anymore. and then my comon sense is telling me not to worry before getting there. but my back has always been my weak spot, and when i was working last friday, it really felt worse than ever...

and kids are driving me crazy too, sometimes i feel such a bad mom, but i get al stressy with those exams! always moaning at them, cause i think they should try harder...

and then my daughter told me, just cause i was the 'perfect daughter, who loved to study' doesnt mean she can be like that too... so now i fear i 'm giving them the feeling they're not perfect enough, and thats not my intention! cause nobody has to be perfect... i just don wan them to have this atitude that school isnt that important, and its okay to fail... cause i know they're bright and its a shame if they throw their chances away...

....and all these kids that don have the ability or capacity to graduate....

feeling a bit down since the weekend, but i'm the type that always wants to be the strong and funny one...sigh... but you're words and encouragements were just what i needed xxx

its the stressy end of schoolyear, the working on the house (giving me such a sore back)  and -don laugh, please- the caterpillars have died...

more than once this thought crossed my mind: by the time the works on this house are done, i could be on sickleave cause of my back... and maybe not able to work as a nurse anymore. and then my comon sense is telling me not to worry before getting there. but my back has always been my weak spot, and when i was working last friday, it really felt worse than ever...

and kids are driving me crazy too, sometimes i feel such a bad mom, but i get al stressy with those exams! always moaning at them, cause i think they should try harder...

and then my daughter told me, just cause i was the 'perfect daughter, who loved to study' doesnt mean she can be like that too... so now i fear i 'm giving them the feeling they're not perfect enough, and thats not my intention! cause nobody has to be perfect... i just don wan them to have this atitude that school isnt that important, and its okay to fail... cause i know they're bright and its a shame if they throw their chances away...

Barbara you are an amazing mother with 3 fantastic children who are a testament to yours and Hans' great love and parenting skills. and I am sure that they know that you are so proud of them.

I want to get it wrong

Can I light your way in ultraviolet?

[quote name='Kristaps wrote:

barbara1']........

I want to get it wrong

frown.giffrown.gif

Can I light your way in ultraviolet?

ohwell.gif

yes please, kris, would be great... and maybe give me an inside on my feelings today

havent posted in a while but have to post now ..((((((((((((((Barbara!))))))))))..you are one lovely lady and great Mum..never forget that!...((((((((hugs))))))xxx.....

Don't worry Barbara, I'm sure your kids love you and are proud of their mothersmile.gif 

STRESSSS ARGHHHHHHH tell me about it CAN SOMEONE DO MY WORK PLZ lol last week of college and last it all to last minuite! I think your kids love you regardless and you should tell them that as long as they work to their ability at school whatever happens that you love them and you know it's your right as a mother to get stressy with them but you know maybe explain to them why! Parents as well as Children can only do so much lol

Sorry if  it seems like i'm telling you what to do but i think sometimes we can all be as bad as each other!

Also take care of your back take a brake don't over do it we don't want you in the hospital as well!

*MEGA HUGS*

BTW I was getting off the bus the other day in town went to put sometihng in the bin and the whole thing had a load of caterpillars on the bin which freaked me out a little! sick.gif

(((((((HUGS))))))))

I know all about kids and exam stress!!! Won't go into it again, but I feel for you as I know first hand how stressful it can be!!!

You know I need you to be strong

Baby baby baby light my way....alright now. Baby baby baby light my way...

(oh and remember- "Everywhere you go, u shout it...u dont have to be shy about it!" Original of the Species is such an uplifting song for me...and so is Walk On!happy.gif)

thanx for the advise claire, and i'm so glad to hear there are still lots of caterpillars alive and kicking... seems the world isnt out of butterflies just yet happy.gif

mary, claire and zooropa, thank you guys too.

hope i didnt scare you guys... cause i do realise there are peeps out there who have lot more to worry bout than me, really... i DO know that. but sometimes all the little things have added up to too much and everything seems wrong (like a good friend of mine articulated it so well)