Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

illumination70

"Happy Father's Day"

I wanted to stop by to wish the Dads out there in Zootopia a "Happy Father's Day" (June 20th 2010) before I leave for Seattle in a few hours!!

thanks dad for dumping your sperm, trying to kill my prenant mother for refusing to abort me, then cutting and running...F***K YOU!

Sorry to hear that your dad did that to you and your mum Spicy. My heart really does go out to people who have been abandoned like that.

But not all dads are like that - my dad drives me crazy but I love him like mad - and the same goes to my grandad when he was alive too.

Sorry to hear that your dad did that to you and your mum Spicy. My heart really does go out to people who have been abandoned like that.

But not all dads are like that - my dad drives me crazy but I love him like mad - and the same goes to my grandad when he was alive too.

there are some really good dads out there, zhivvy, and i'm glad that you got to have one! even if he drives you mad, LOL!wink.gif

[quote name='xtraspicy62 wrote:

Zhivvy']Sorry to hear that your dad did that to you and your mum Spicy. My heart really does go out to people who have been abandoned like that.

there are some really good dads out there, zhivvy, and i'm glad that you got to have one! even if he drives you mad, LOL!wink.gif

laugh.gif Probably because we are so alike!!!

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

xtraspicy62 wrote:

Zhivvy']Sorry to hear that your dad did that to you and your mum Spicy. My heart really does go out to people who have been abandoned like that.

there are some really good dads out there, zhivvy, and i'm glad that you got to have one! even if he drives you mad, LOL!
wink.gif

laugh.gif Probably because we are so alike!!!

kinda like bono and his dad? or no?

Spicy,  I'm so sorry your father abandoned you at the time where you and your mom needed him the most.

((HUGS))

yeah, well, he just couldnt be emabarrassed by his "mistake" and tried to first kill her with me in utero..

he was wanted by the police for that...took off...and no one could find him...

My sisters dad took up the slack and tried to be a dad to me....then he took off too...

my mom just fell apart and I had to take care of her and run the whole household by age 10...

all the grocery shopping, laundrymat, cleaning the whole house, and working all over the neighborhood cleaning and what not to make my own money......

bought my own school clothes with my own money, bought my own school lunches, paid my own bus fare or walked every where...

at age 13 I was working 36 hours a week after school for money under the table..

mom never had it so good...her own personal slave who waited on her hand and foot

while she went out every night to bars

and spent her days strung out on drugs

she never never admitted it

she never apologized

she blamed me for being born

see, i ruined her life by existing

as an adult she never stopped her insanity and cruelty..

got so bad, I had to cut ties...

it was just one abuse after the other, over and over for decades no matter how hard i tried to work with her....

sometimes you just have to make your own family

because the family youre born into are monsters from hell...

because the family you were born with are monsters

Spicy {{{{hugs}}}

It is horrible to think of people having to grow up like this and the secret heartbreak going on behind so many doors. As you say you cannot choose your family. And you are right that you have to make your own family, and i hope that you have done that with good people around you xxx

Spicy,

I don't know what to say except, you're mother was very lucky to have a wonderful daughter who took care of her and it's a  HUGE shame she doesn't appreciate all you've did for her at such a young age.