Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

123love

beer thread is back!!

cute.giftongue.gifwink.gifhappy.gifglasses.gifHey guys girls , its a beautiful sunny day outside so im having ..........................a cup of tea lol , dont worry ill have a beer later, I had wine before so this is our drinking thread again to catch up see how we are all doing??

Im ok , had a big lunch and feelings sleepy and snuggly , but im not going to sleep , may possibly go outside and enjoy the sun , because it is quiet in here............

So whats happening??

cause i'm not much of a beer-person, but i had some very great rosé (really refreshing on hot days like these!) and cocktails and cava ...mmmmmhhhhhh.....

and ice-coffee with a boll of icecream in it!

Hey Girls.

I'll have whatever you are having :-))

How about a shot of Absinth to get us in the drinking mood.

I was out with some girls a couple of years ago and introduced them to Absinth - we were at the bar -in Aus, you have to drink the shot at the bar in certain bars...anyway me and my two girls, we took the shot and of them was like fanning her mouth with her hand...we were all "ahhhhhhhhhhh" at the burning sensation.

By the end of the night, we were all shitfaced! Had one shot too many of the green fairy. One of my friends actually fell asleep at the table and apparently I was next to her pouring out my heart to her about my recent break up at that time and my other friend apparently said to me "she is comatose, she can't hear you"...and i said "SHUT UP!!!!!!! She can hear me!!" infuriated at the idea and continued talking to her.

My friend who fell asleep got taken to the hospital. I heard about it the following day and felt so guilty as I introduced her to the Absinth. She told me it was not my fault. But still had anything serious happened to her I'd never be able to live with myself.

These days I have a cocktail or two. I love Long island ice teas. But my fave...is the pina colada!!!!!

Anyway, I have the blender ready...who is up for a cocktail tonight??

my favourite is margharita! talking bout it we're goin to the restaurant for our weddinganniversary after the weekend... but cant decide which one... i like the mexican !! but we go there alot, so would like to go to the greek again, its been 2 years since i've been there.... but then i miss out on the great margaritha's they serve in the mexican restaurant.... tough decission! what do you girls think i should do? and btw are there any good greek cocktails (zhivvy should know!!) or is it all bout the ouzo?

btw, sorry to hear bout your friend, voxie, and i can imagine you fellt guilty bout it!

i've never drank like that, don know how it feels... i 've known this girl who was just like that with tequila... you know the whole salt and lemon thing? she always drank it when she was out with her friends, and got drunk very heavy... she told me she didnt even like the taste of it and i couldnt comprehend, cause i only drink cause i like the taste of it. and i can drink a bit too much sometimes, but then its like my body protects me, cause i cant enjoy it any longer and swith to soda's or coffee. besides i always alternate the wine/cocktail with water, and that helps against hang-overs too!

Right now I'm drinking some water after a long day at work.  Today's assignment was to hand out samples of Ritz Crackers, Angus Beef Hot Dogs, Juice and fudge-covered cookies.

hi illum xx oo im tossing whether to have beer, wine or tea , what do you wreckon ??

puppy allowed me to sleep in. he's taking over our sleeping-manners, lol! on previous days he was awake round 8 , and wanted out his little cage to make a n° 1 & 2. today, while i'm typing this, he opens 1 eye, turns to his other side and decides to close the eye again.... with a cute 'sigh' he returns to puppy-dreamland....

so i'm waiting to get up and make my first cup of coffee... but i don wanna disturb little wannes (besides: its nice in bed...)

Just about to go downstairs and have a coffee! Elenor was in bed late last night as we were at a bbq - it was 9:45 before she went to bed. So she had good sleep and didn't get up til ten mins ago so we all got a nice sunday lie in!

i just love puppies :o)

I wish the zoo was as fun as it used to be...............am home and bored so spent day on here and I dont know what happened to the old regulars but its sure quiet in here....................

going for a while now , to listen to music and have a glass of wine............................

hi illum xx oo im tossing whether to have beer, wine or tea , what do you wreckon ??

Go for it and have a beer!!!

As for now, I'm fueling up with some half-caffeinated coffee and will be headed-off to work this afternoon.

had a big glass of malibu-coke...mmmmhhhh... my favourite way to drink coca-cola! cheerszzzz...

Cheers - having a nice chilled magners!!!

And cheers to a very happy anniversary - many more years of love and happiness to the two of you! xxx

Cheers - having a nice chilled magners!!!

And cheers to a very happy anniversary - many more years of love and happiness to the two of you! xxx

thanx, zhiv! i'm all alone in the bed now... cause my love fell asleep next to me on the couch...and once he's asleep, not much can wake him up (not much that isnt X-rated... that is, and since the boys are still sleeping downstairs... )

*burp*
oh no! lol! Kristaps! that's awful!!! lol

I'm sitting working on my paper on U2 and pop art, as you might have seen the topic on the forums :D, and drinking an ice tea, no beer for now.

btw thank you all who have helped giving any info, I have all I need.wink.gif 

[quote name='Eleogm wrote:

Kristaps']*burp*

oh no! lol! Kristaps! that's awful!!! lol

I'm sitting working on my paper on U2 and pop art, as you might have seen the topic on the forums :D, and drinking an ice tea, no beer for now.

btw thank you all who have helped giving any info, I have all I need.wink.gif 

Hope that you get great grades on your paper - you should do as it is a great topic

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy']Cheers - having a nice chilled magners!!!

thanx, zhiv! i'm all alone in the bed now... cause my love fell asleep next to me on the couch...and once he's asleep, not much can wake him up (not much that isnt X-rated... that is, and since the boys are still sleeping downstairs... )Well you don't want to scar the kids for life with any kind of x-rated behaviour!

Hope that you get great grades on your paper - you should do as it is a great topic

Oh Zhivvy! I hope so too! :D I'll tell you how it goes. I'll have the grade within 2 weeks. I love this course, has nothing to do with my career, but I am supposed to choose from a buch of courses (6 times) that are called 'general', because they are involved with other stuff not necessarily related to the career, and in this one I could write about anything I wanted related to a cultural object! In this case my U2 POP album! :D 

[quote name='Eleogm wrote:

Zhivvy']Hope that you get great grades on your paper - you should do as it is a great topic

Oh Zhivvy! I hope so too! :D I'll tell you how it goes. I'll have the grade within 2 weeks. I love this course, has nothing to do with my career, but I am supposed to choose from a buch of courses (6 times) that are called 'general', because they are involved with other stuff not necessarily related to the career, and in this one I could write about anything I wanted related to a cultural object! In this case my U2 POP album! :D 

I did some modules on popular culture at university and they were great fun as we could just write about what we wanted to do in the modern world. I wrote a really good piece of the culture of nightclubs and the subcultures within them. Not realted to teachng at all but still interesting to do

The temperature is about 105 and I am sweating bullets here, my son has offered a fresh extremely cold "CORONA" beer, the best beeer in the planet chilled that is. I can only drink half a cup, but I shall bathe with cold water just like the waterfalls in my beloved DR.  It reminds me, of ELVIS "I feel my temperature Rising",  I am thinking of my Prince Bono.

"Lord almighty, I feel my temperature rising" help me, it must be 109 Prince, come and visit Realm.  Like the sweet sounds of a choire, a burning love.  Yes, Pure Burning Love awaiting for the Prince to gather the might and power needed to come and see his Lost Little Girl Realm.

This song goes to you Bono Prince:  Elvis Presley, a "Burning Love".

Realmawake