Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

123love

beer thread is back!!

The temperature is about 105 and I am sweating bullets here, my son has offered a fresh extremely cold "CORONA" beer, the best beeer in the planet chilled that is. I can only drink half a cup, but I shall bathe with cold water just like the waterfalls in my beloved DR.  It reminds me, of ELVIS "I feel my temperature Rising",  I am thinking of my Prince Bono.

"Lord almighty, I feel my temperature rising" help me, it must be 109 Prince, come and visit Realm.  Like the sweet sounds of a choire, a burning love.  Yes, Pure Burning Love awaiting for the Prince to gather the might and power needed to come and see his Lost Little Girl Realm.

This song goes to you Bono Prince:  Elvis Presley, a "Burning Love".

Realmawake

I love reading your posts Rosa.

Hey who is about? I am about to have a cup of chai tea.

I'm here Voxxie - just having a coffee then off out into town. By daughter's school. We over slept this morning so it was a rush. And we forgot her violin and her water bottle so have to go and drop them off! Have lots of jobs in the house to do. It is a beautiful bright sunny day. I was going to go to the gym this morning but have decided to wait til about half six this evening and do a road run - as it is so nice out there

Hi girls/guys just finished half my shopping and work and its soooooooooooooooo good to be home now, enjoying a cup of tea ..
Believe it or not , i didnt listen to any music today , accept now , ive just turned the radio on lol............

ps good subject choice eleogm ;o)

hi girls! zhiv, seems you stole our sun!! its okay as long as you promise to keep it there till we come over, i'll take her back to belgium with me!

I don't think it is as hot as your sun, remember this is england lol!!

Just thought I's share a quick story with you -

My friend is here for the weekend. Yesterday evening me and her went out to play bingo as we do sometimes (we didn't win!). John had had a busy day - he did an early call out in the morning (up at 4:30) and then he got called out again in the afternoon; so understandably he was tired. Whilst we were out i called him and he said that he was making sandwiches for his and Eleanor's lunch and then going to bed. When we got back I noticed the sannwiches in the fridge. This morning I got Eleanor's lunch box and put her yoghurt, fruit and drink in it andwent to get the sandwiches - none there! I searched the whole fridge (not that it is a huge one!) and nothing! I called John and asked him if he had made them or if the ones I saw were just for him. He said he had made ones for her too and they were in the fridge. I looked again and nothing! He then sheepishly said that he seemed to have an extra set in his lunchbox!!! So at least he won't be going hungry lol!

I don't think it is as hot as your sun, remember this is england lol!!

My friend is here for the weekend. Yesterday evening me and her went out to play bingo as we do sometimes (we didn't win!). John had had a busy day - he did an early call out in the morning (up at 4:30) and then he got called out again in the afternoon; so understandably he was tired. Whilst we were out i called him and he said that he was making sandwiches for his and Eleanor's lunch and then going to bed. When we got back I noticed the sannwiches in the fridge. This morning I got Eleanor's lunch box and put her yoghurt, fruit and drink in it andwent to get the sandwiches - none there! I searched the whole fridge (not that it is a huge one!) and nothing! I called John and asked him if he had made them or if the ones I saw were just for him. He said he had made ones for her too and they were in the fridge. I looked again and nothing! He then sheepishly said that he seemed to have an extra set in his lunchbox!!! So at least he won't be going hungry lol!

wow, poor john must be very sleepy, wonder if he's gonna eat the both luchpackages, not realising he already had lunch....wink.gif

watch out, he might get married a second time... forgetting he already has a wife ....

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy']I don't think it is as hot as your sun, remember this is england lol!!

wow, poor john must be very sleepy, wonder if he's gonna eat the both luchpackages, not realising he already had lunch....wink.gif

watch out, he might get married a second time... forgetting he already has a wife ....Lol!!! I'll watch out for that then!

[quote name='Eleogm wrote:

Kristaps']*burp*

oh no! lol! Kristaps! that's awful!!! lol

I'm sitting working on my paper on U2 and pop art, as you might have seen the topic on the forums :D, and drinking an ice tea, no beer for now.

btw thank you all who have helped giving any info, I have all I need.wink.gif 

LOL... blame the beer for that :D

[quote name='eyes.gifeyes.gifKristaps wrote:

Eleogm wrote:

Kristaps']*burp*

I'm sitting working on my paper on U2 and pop art, as you might have seen the topic on the forums
:D
, and drinking an ice tea, no beer for now.

btw thank you all who have helped giving any info, I have all I need.
wink.gif

Yeah, right.... the beer! eyes.gif lol!

[quote name='Kristaps wrote:

Eleogm wrote:

Kristaps']*burp*

I'm sitting working on my paper on U2 and pop art, as you might have seen the topic on the forums
:D
, and drinking an ice tea, no beer for now.

btw thank you all who have helped giving any info, I have all I need.
wink.gif

Yeah, right.... the beer!!eyes.gif lol!! :P

Having another hard lemonade from last night's celebration.  By the way, Hard Lemonade goes great with a plate of Tony Roma's Barbecue Ribs!!!

hi illum , girls/guys hope all is well..Just got on internet was playing up but is ok now..Just finished my 2nd lot of food shopping and here to relax to music :o)..................

hi illum , girls/guys hope all is well..Just got on internet was playing up but is ok now..Just finished my 2nd lot of food shopping and here to relax to music :o)..................
  Hi 123Love, 

I did the usual stuff today such as volunteer for the Red Cross, finish a load of laundry, take care of the animals, my eye brows waxed and relaxed with some fruit salad.

[quote name='illumination70 wrote:

123love']hi illum , girls/guys hope all is well..Just got on internet was playing up but is ok now..Just finished my 2nd lot of food shopping and here to relax to music
:o
)..................

Hi 123Love, 

I did the usual stuff today such as volunteer for the Red Cross, finish a load of laundry, take care of the animals, my eye brows waxed and relaxed with some fruit salad.

Yeah i have those days as well , but today I just got home from work and had to sleep because I didnt get to sleep till about 3 am this morning , felt like id taken a speedball lastnight and couldnt sleep..but now im ok , had some sleep........

Had some wine before sleep and now im having irish tea..and its pretty cold here in Australia being mid winter.............Got the radio on and my dog has my spot on the bed his head is on pillow and all , sometimes hes clever and does that and even manages to have the blanket on him like a person lol , hes so cute when i see him like that i just want to squeeze and cuddle him lol , mum jokes and says im little red riding hood and hes the big bad wolf lol waiting in bed for me................

[quote name='123love wrote:

illumination70 wrote:

123love']hi illum , girls/guys hope all is well..Just got on internet was playing up but is ok now..Just finished my 2nd lot of food shopping and here to relax to music
:o
)..................

Hi 123Love, 

Yeah i have those days as well , but today I just got home from work and had to sleep because I didnt get to sleep till about 3 am this morning , felt like id taken a speedball lastnight and couldnt sleep..but now im ok , had some sleep........

Had some wine before sleep and now im having irish tea..and its pretty cold here in Australia being mid winter.............Got the radio on and my dog has my spot on the bed his head is on pillow and all , sometimes hes clever and does that and even manages to have the blanket on him like a person lol , hes so cute when i see him like that i just want to squeeze and cuddle him lol , mum jokes and says im little red riding hood and hes the big bad wolf lol waiting in bed for me................

Aww I love doggies!!!  Speaking of dogs, I just took one of my to get his toenails trimmed.  I would've had  my other dog's toenails done,but he was too stressed out so we'll  do it some other time.

After a humid day and having to paint (luckily small room this time) i am enjoying a chilled bottle of magners - it tastes good!!!

we had some rosé in the garden tonite....mmmhhh.... so relaxing, life can be so beautiful when your healthy, its a warm summer, your belly is filled and your family/dogs are around!

Sounds a lovely evening barbara!

Well im about to have a cup of tea and take my chill pill , if I dont I may have a few adke verse affects ,

1; I may feel like im on a really bad trip

2; I may feel like im on some really good speed and my brain is about to fry

3; I may feel like an empty glass liike ive hit a dead end

4; I may feel like im on ecstasy or euphoric

so best take my chill pill lol

Im fine, ''really'' lol xx oo

123Love-I hope you feel better soon!!!

As for now, I'm having a cup of coffee with Vanilla-nut flavored creamer while rejoicing about the small medical procedure going well.