Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

123love

beer thread is back!!

had a mojito/mango-sorbet again!! the girl who hardly ever liked ice-cream, she found her favourite taste!

and at this moment i'm drinking a hoegaarden white beer, my 3rd ever! cause i never really liked beer (just gingerbeer and fruitbeers like KRIEK. then some weeks ago, it was very hot, and no cold drinks in fridge except for this beer, i tasted a bit of my loves can. and again. first taste was bitter, weird. but i told myself: 'babs, you didnt like wine at first either (omg! i almost forgot those times, but i know they excistedtongue.gif) and you like it now, so try again!'
and i did. next day i drank my very first, my own can of hoegaarden.clap.gifclap.gif
wine still favourite, but this beer comes close.

brouwerijsector_fig_5_3.gif

and i also tried the one with raspberries, very refreshing on hot summers eve!
hoegaarden-rose.jpg

if you don know it, try it!

Beer with rasberry? Sounds interesting and a bit odd to me!! But it looks refreshing and summerlike, i think I'll try it... soon!!!

Need some cold drinks for hot dayshappy.gif

had a mojito/mango-sorbet again!! the girl who hardly ever liked ice-cream, she found her favourite taste!

and at this moment i'm drinking a hoegaarden white beer, my 3rd ever! cause i never really liked beer (just gingerbeer and fruitbeers like KRIEK. then some weeks ago, it was very hot, and no cold drinks in fridge except for this beer, i tasted a bit of my loves can. and again. first taste was bitter, weird. but i told myself: 'babs, you didnt like wine at first either (omg! i almost forgot those times, but i know they excisted

had to google clamato, tomato and clam, but now i don know what clam is? and chelada, still have to find out that one!

edit: okay, done with the googling, think i worked it out, lawoman, but if it is what i think it is: ééééééééééééééééééééééééééééééééééééééééééééééék!!!!!
really??? people drink THAT?????????????eek.gifeek.gifeek.gifsick.gifeek.gifeek.gifsick.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gif makes me sick just thinking bout it..... and i'm openminded to different stuff...

Ewww, clamato. My friends used to always order "a beer and clam". Its quite popular in Canada as well.

No beer, wine or spirits for me at the moment. But I did enjoy a Low-fat Caramel Frappucino earlier, mmmmm!!!!

PattiU2 wrote:
Ewww, clamato. My friends used to always order "a beer and clam". Its quite popular in Canada as well.

No beer, wine or spirits for me at the moment. But I did enjoy a Low-fat Caramel Frappucino earlier, mmmmm!!!!

beer and clamato is a good hangover cure as well. I've seen americans drink it just can't do it too gross, tomato juice and beer yuk, but that's just me.

had to google clamato, tomato and clam, but now i don know what clam is? and chelada, still have to find out that one!

edit: okay, done with the googling, think i worked it out, lawoman, but if it is what i think it is: ééééééééééééééééééééééééééééééééééééééééééééééék!!!!!
really??? people drink THAT?????????????bud-chelada-1.jpg

bud-chelada-3.jpg

[quote name=cash0012 wrote:

PattiU2]Ewww, clamato. My friends used to always order "a beer and clam". Its quite popular in Canada as well.

beer and clamato is a good hangover cure as well. I've seen americans drink it just can't do it too gross, tomato juice and beer yuk, but that's just me.

but tomato and beer, not my favourite combination, but still doable. but clam-taste???? eek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gif 

I used to always have a sip of my grandparent's beer and tomato juice when I was little. They called it a "red eye".

luckybeer.jpg

This is the beer everyone around here drinks, redneck beer, lol.

kokanee-7.jpg

This is the one I drink the odd time I actually have a beer.

luckybeer.jpg

This is the beer everyone around here drinks, redneck beer, lol.

kokanee-7.jpg

This is the one I drink the odd time I actually have a beer.

PattiU2-Kokanee is my younger brother's favorite beer and speaking of "Miller Time", I had a Bud Light when I was having a great time at the U2 concert and decided it was ok to "live a little" LOL.

As for now, I'm having a cup of cinnamon-orange tea from the Market-Spice shop at the Pike Place Market which is great because it brings back so many memories of my U2 adventure in Seattle.

That's cool that your brother likes Kokanee!!! The tea sounds delicious, I read your other post about it. I just had a cup of pumpkin spice. I will check out the shop for some tea when I am in Seattle in August!!!

That's cool that your brother likes Kokanee!!! The tea sounds delicious, I read your other post about it. I just had a cup of pumpkin spice. I will check out the shop for some tea when I am in Seattle in August!!!
PattiU2-Right on because the tea is well worth traveling to Seattle for!!!

As for now I'm drinking a can of Cherry Dr Pepper!!

Have to try that beer sometime patti , at the moment just finished a tea and leaving in about 20 mins

Would love a wine though when I get back but I cant for the moment

Right now, I'm having a glass of water with a shot of MIO and will head-out to see another concert (Sole Proprietor) and maybe grab a glass of wine during the show.