Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

123love

beer thread is back!!

004.jpg

you may take the man outta england... but you cannot take england outta the man!tongue.gif

Barbara-The picture is hysterical, I love it LOL!!!

As for now, I'm having a cup of coffee with Vanilla-Nut creamer after having the craziest dream of my family and I relocating to Portland.

i'm having a cold margaretha with lots of limejuice.... really refreshing on this hot summerday, and i don need to go anywhere today so... who cares?!

just need to watch the neighbour's kids, playing in our swimmingpool... wink.gifbut think i'll manage that! cheers!

004.jpg

you may take the man outta england... but you cannot take england outta the man!tongue.gif

Love this photo Barbara - glad to see that you are still enjoying the Pimms!!! Does it taste the same over there?

(save us some for August!)

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']

004.jpg

you may take the man outta england... but you cannot take england outta the man!
tongue.gif

Love this photo Barbara - glad to see that you are still enjoying the Pimms!!! Does it taste the same over there?

btw; hans asked me to pass an order to you: 4 bottles please (tax-free on the ferry!!) payement on delivery. thanx!happy.gif

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']

004.jpg

you may take the man outta england... but you cannot take england outta the man!
tongue.gif

btw; hans asked me to pass an order to you: 4 bottles please (tax-free on the ferry!!) payement on delivery. thanx!happy.gif

Anytime  -consider it already done!

and look at my love with the Pimms!!! bad influence from some english-fan who has the hots for mango's, wont say any names.....

and look at my love with the Pimms!!! bad influence from some english-fan who has the hots for mango's, wont say any names.....

Who is she? She sounds such a lovely great friend!happy.gif

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']and look at my love with the Pimms!!! bad influence from some english-fan who has the hots for mango's, wont say any names.....

Who is she? She sounds such a lovely great friend!happy.gif

laugh.giftongue.gif she is, just lovely, but a bad example for some....

Thanks Barbara!!

Wow three straws at the same time - i wonder who teached him, have no idea who you're talking about.... lol

my lips are sealed, kert.....

and this is only the part 2, we had a part 1 of this thread, but guess thats even hidden deeper in the history of the zoo, sigh....

my lips are sealed, kert.....
and this is only the part 2, we had a part 1 of this thread, but guess thats even hidden deeper in the history of the zoo, sigh....

You need to be careful with these people who are a bad influence - especially around children!

No beer for me just a couple of coffee up to now!

I had my two today :o) *blows the dust away*

djeez thanx, 123 ....as if i had not enough dust round this house eyes.gifwink.gif

4u2ap3b.gif

wine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

123love']I had my two today
:o
) *blows the dust away*

djeez thanx, 123 ....as if i had not enough dust round this house ohwell.gif

well its now 2.42 am and still cant sleep , kids are fast asleep and now im having wine , somehow I have so much energy at the moment from stress that I cant sleep...............daughter was worrying me but im used to it just alarmed tonight and cant snap out of it..............................................anyway enough of my rant...............

Happy wine drinking to all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh no... reading this makes me want a glass of something, and i don mean water!. but its almost 11am, and i have to work lateshift. so i will have to wait for another 12 hours sick.gif