Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

123love

beer thread is back!!

again too early for me, illum. but i had a nice red californian wine last nite. at the moment its chocochino time for me! love to get up in the morning, not having to go to work, wake kids, make lunch, make a cup to wake up properly and crash on couch with laptop. thats how life supposed be.ohwell.gif

I had red wine last night toosmile.gif

Soon I'm going out for a walk - and after that hot mint chocolate would be great!!!

Duval is good.New beer from Europe.Sam Adams is a good company with beer love.We are getting smacked again with snow in boston!Got my Budweiser on call!

Duval is good.New beer from Europe.Sam Adams is a good company with beer love.We are getting smacked again with snow in boston!Got my Budweiser on call!

do you mean duvel, quincy? our famous belgian beer? the name means devil in dutch.

Pepsi max for me at the moment! - no beer or wine til thursday when my friend from holland is over and then - woooops!

pepsi max??? how can you drink fake coca cola?? and without the sugar too???

you all can't take the bit of brew or wine..wimps..freaki'n coffee loving drunks.. the garda at me door~!wink02.gif

woopsy daisy!

i 'm having an amaretto ....

hey! watch out who you're calling wimps, quincy! we can kick you're ass in the wine/drinks-departement anytimedevil.gif

i 'm having an amaretto ....
hey! watch out who you're calling wimps, quincy! we can kick you're ass in the wine/drinks-departement anytimedevil.gif
Is he making us a challenge???????????

He would soooooo lose!

Does he not know us at all!happy.gif

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']i 'm having an amaretto ....
hey! watch out who you're calling wimps, quincy! we can kick you're ass in the wine/drinks-departement anytime
devil.gif

He would soooooo lose!

Does he not know us at all!happy.gif

apparently he doesnt, but can we blame him? seems he fairly new here, and not aware who he's talking to wink.gif

Just another cup of tea for me, please. It isn't even 10:00 am yet, so give me a break Quincy . . . . I'll be back later with wine to kick your butt along with Barbara and Zhivvy!!! laugh.gifthumbsup.gif

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']i 'm having an amaretto ....
hey! watch out who you're calling wimps, quincy! we can kick you're ass in the wine/drinks-departement anytime
devil.gif

He would soooooo lose!

Does he not know us at all!
happy.gif

apparently he doesnt, but can we blame him? seems he fairly new here, and not aware who he's talking to wink.gif

think Steve has a challenge on his hands - time to get the wine and pimms in!

Come on Janette join us!

It's 2:30 pm and time to join you!!!! It's Pimm's o'clock, right!!! Oh, I have nothing to mix with it, so maybe will have a little Chardonnay to help me feel like facing the kids and homework this afternoon, lol

It's 2:30 pm and time to join you!!!! It's Pimm's o'clock, right!!! Oh, I have nothing to mix with it, so maybe will have a little Chardonnay to help me feel like facing the kids and homework this afternoon, lol

Pimms O'Clock!!! yeah!!! Holding on for that time when barbara is over!

When you are both having one, tell us and Jen and I will join you across the pond!

When you are both having one, tell us and Jen and I will join you across the pond!
Yeah!!! We'll join up on webcam and say cheers!!

(and yes i am pretending to know how to work my webcam lol!)

oh dear 123!!! that is a bit early lol!

The annual Ratebeer Best Beers 2011 have just been published. It's an American website so a few too many American beers are imo overrated but it's still a good indicator.

Sorry to see Westvleteren 12 losing top spot but congratulations to  Närke Kaggen Stormaktsporter from Sweden for getting it. My personal favourite is still hanging in there in 16th...

The annual Ratebeer Best Beers 2011 have just been published. It's an American website so a few too many American beers are imo overrated but it's still a good indicator.

Sorry to see Westvleteren 12 losing top spot but congratulations to  Närke Kaggen Stormaktsporter from Sweden for getting it. My personal favourite is still hanging in there in 16th...

The Rochefort beer LH - is that the one which is the same strength as wine???

Some good beers on there but surprised to see no eastern european beers on the list - they have some great beers.