Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

123love

beer thread is back!!

The Rochefort beer LH - is that the one which is the same strength as wine???

Some good beers on there but surprised to see no eastern european beers on the list - they have some great beers.

You're quite right, I too am surprised by the lack of eastern european beers but as I wrote it's an american website so it might be due to lack of availability of said eastern european beers.

Rochefort is 10 is 11,3% ABV so just a bit weaker in alcohol than wine which is around 12,5% ABV....but it's sooooo nice lol

[quote name='Lemonhead wrote:

Zhivvy']

Some good beers on there but surprised to see no eastern european beers on the list - they have some great beers.

You're quite right, I too am surprised by the lack of eastern european beers but as I wrote it's an american website so it might be due to lack of availability of said eastern european beers.

Rochefort is 10 is 11,3% ABV so just a bit weaker in alcohol than wine which is around 12,5% ABV....but it's sooooo nice lol

I remember trying it in the past - was a good beer, those Belgian monks certainly know how to make a beer lol!

But still prefer my Eastern European beer - Zywiec is my favourite - so good named my cat after it and then it got shortened to Zhivvy and that is how I got my name on here lol!

But do love a good pint of bitter though!

Its Friday arvo & ridiculously humid so its Bundaberg Rum & coke time!!! (plus I'm

doing my bit for all the people in Queensland)

It was wine time last night - lots of wine time!!! and now it is 'wh did i stay up til 3am time'!

i was home for more than an hour, when my love (who was still very busy emptying&moving his fishtank) told me he had put some great white wine in fridge. 'but she already had a glass of red wine' jona said.... 'ahhhh, ofcourse, i should have known' he answered..... whats that about?!grin.gif

[quote name='Lemonhead wrote:

Zhivvy']

We can get just about anything at BevMo, lol, tons of beer and wine imports from all over the glove, but as I'm not a beer drinker I've never checked their stock of eastern European beers

I'm not drinking at the moment..I mean beer or anything alchy...just plain water..........

Alcohol is evil - it is true!

So things such as white wine, rose wine, sparkling wine, tia maria, Sheridans and a couple of vodkas!

And if you have all of that in mutliple bottles over two nights you will agree with me that it is truely evil!!!

Now I am on lemonade!

lol.....yeah it is......I haven't had a drink since I had one margarita and tacos last week with the girls.....so, right now I'm on orange juice.

Well I cant post anywhere else dont know why but anyway about to watch a movie with daughter and boyfriend and have a beer so be back in around 6-6.30 pm bye xxxx oooo:o)

just finished my first coffee... almost noon... so yes, i had a long sleep in embarassed.gifembarassed.gif

(my excuse: short nites past week, so i had to catch up some sleep!)

Dooleys - toffee liquer. Very sweet and very good!! The colder the better... Yum.

(tastes delicious but warning: makes you feel swelling next day.....)

my coffee is just now ready.... vanilla creamer and a touch of chocolate. yum........

Decaf coffee - no alcohol lol!

lol barbara - even the thought of that is not feeling good in my stomach!

poor zhiv, must really have it bad this time.... i hope you'll be okay in couple of weeks, i really do! wont be the same without the pimmswink.gif

poor zhiv, must really have it bad this time.... i hope you'll be okay in couple of weeks, i really do! wont be the same without the pimmswink.gif
I have it very bad - 2 nights of drinking - and about the same alcohol units I would normally have in 2 months lol! And then not much sleep - not good for an old lady!

And no worries - will be fine by april!

Dooleys - toffee liquer. Very sweet and very good!! The colder the better... Yum.

(tastes delicious but warning: makes you feel swelling next day.....)

oh that sounds lovely , all I have is beer and wine , on a budget , but a wine might do me this arvo need to destress..............ohwell.gif

huge mug of fresh coffee!!!! can't beat it in the morning!