Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

123love

beer thread is back!!

Having a bottle of Tyskie - a nice light but full of flavour Polish beer!

Having a glass of water with lemon wedges in it, lol . . . . . but, wanting to try that Dooley's toffee!!!!!

being good and drinking juice..........................wine was considered lol

Enjoying a pepsi max - not great on health front but tastes good!

May have a beer in a mo though!

hi!! i'm having a very old, fine port! its delicious. and i'm banned out off kitchen, cause love is preparing dinner, and it has to be surprise for me. i had to ask permission to go to the bathroom! lol!

think he feels guilty, cause he made me help him and jona with the electricity yesterday-eve... till after 12 pm, when i had to get up at 5.45 (for 3 days in a row!!) while he gets the weekend off mad.gif.
dinner better be good!wink.gif

I would love to have a beer now. I don't drink it usually.. but now it would be nice now!!tongue.giftongue.gif

Hope you had a perfect dinner Barbara!! I'm sure you've deserved itsmile.gif

dinner was delicious last nite! i did guess before it was ready, the smell was soooo good: giant shrimps in garlic/creamsauce!! my loves specialtyhappy.gif

today he's making lasagna... from a pack, lol! but i wont complain. poor love has been working very hard all week and last weekend. i'm having a nice glass white wine, he offered me next to pc, verdicchio del castelli di jesi.... ohwell.gif

Mmmmmmmmmmm your dinner sounded lovely, next time can I come over?wink.gif

Mmmmmmmmmmm your dinner sounded lovely, next time can I come over?wink.gif

course!! we always have plenty (read: toooo much) cause i prefer left overs to sandwiches at lunchtime. so always enough for visitorshappy.gif

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

suee']Mmmmmmmmmmm your dinner sounded lovely, next time can I come over?
wink.gif

course!! we always have plenty (read: toooo much) cause i prefer left overs to sandwiches at lunchtime. so always enough for visitorscute.gifcute.gifcute.gifcute.gifcute.gif

Me thinks dinner at Barbara's and Kerts for pancakes.....and Bono finish my day with bottle of wine  ...I can always  "DREAM " laugh.gif

i wished you could all just come over a great zoo-dinner and party!!! lets dream out loudbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gif

Hope tomorrow your feeling better...even a little better.

Hope tomorrow your feeling better...even a little better.

Thanks because this cold seems to last forever which is frustrating because they used to last only a week, but they seems to be getting stronger.

As for the original thread, I'm currently having a cup of half-caffeinated coffee with Cinnabon-flavored creamer.

[quote name='illumination70 wrote:

suee']Hope tomorrow your feeling better...even a little better.

Thanks because this cold seems to last forever which is frustrating because they used to last only a week, but they seems to be getting stronger.

As for the original thread, I'm currently having a cup of half-caffeinated coffee with Cinnabon-flavored creamer.

mmmmm  that sounds kinda yummy....  me: coffee with vanilla creamer and a spoonful of dark chocolatetongue.gif

[quote name='nikki1120 wrote:

illumination70 wrote:

suee']Hope tomorrow your feeling better...even a little better.

mmmmm  that sounds kinda yummy....  me: coffee with vanilla creamer and a spoonful of dark chocolatetongue.gif

Yummy, coffee with vanilla cream with dark chocolate sounds awesome!!!